Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
17-09-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
(17-09-2013 04:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 12:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Found a video of Mr Woof casually walking along minding his own bigoted business when he comes across an eastern brown snake, the second most venomous (land) snake in the world, and well..

Old people...

That snakey old dude didn't bring on a hissy fit at all..............sorry to disappoint! Rolleyes

Well played Woof. Bowing

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:Alright, let's start with calling woof a homophobe across multiple threads.

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280763

"It's okay Mr Woof, we live in a different time now, just open up your heart, tell us what you truly feel, nobody judges here (except YOU!!! You fucking homophobe!!!)."

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280653

"Maybe if he wasn't such a blatant homophobe then he wouldn't be in this mess right now. "

The existence of this thread of course.

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid264278

"So woof neutral repped me, then later came back and neg repped me again.

I'm so confused.

That homophobe really needs to just make up his wrinkled old mind. "

This thread: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid374764

"The core issue I have with you is not that you have concerns around gay parenting the core issue I have with you is that you have bigoted views of gay people in general, which are the reason for your opinions around gay parenting."

"So when you make these threads about how I'm a meany-bum I do have a good laugh. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious how hypocritical you are being."

You should take your own advice there Muffs ^

Here:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Upgrading-personal-abuse?pid=374313&highlight=woof#pid374313

Just being an asshole to be an asshole again.
"You know, you could just do the decent thing here Mr Woof and get syphilis and die."

Same basic statement in another thread: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid336039

"The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die. "

More: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid290058

"Fuck Woof rotting eternally in Hell. Hell, is too good for that piece of shit. "

Once more before I get bored: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280867

"If anyone is a disgrace here Woof it is you. This is an atheist forum with an overriding theme of freedom of ____ Don't you think equal rights plays into this forums theme perfectly? Yet you say I'm the disgrace? "

I'm confused, are you being an idiot on purpose?
Did you not read my last post.. like.. at all?
I already mentioned those threads and a couple random posts around the time of the original thread.
Your complaint was that Im spamming up the forum with my negative attitude towards Woof when it's HIS threads... and a few posts around the time of the original thread 9months ago.

Oh yes, it must be soooo draining on you...

Quote:What if I told you that calling an entire race racist, is racist?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid344134
"I've always said that the black folk in America are by far the biggest racists in your country. "

"So... what you're saying is, screw the poor white people?"
I'm just pointing this out because it was a strawman based upon your racism.

I was generalizing obviously, but they are the most racist.
White people can certainly be racist but they're frowned upon in society.
Yet black people come along and it's perfectly acceptable for them to get special privileges. The job quota thing for example. It's perfectly acceptable for charities to focus on poor black people, but if there was a charity that focused on only white poor people it would be heavily frowned upon and considered racist.
I'm not against charities helping poor black people, obviously helping any poor people or w/e is a good thing. BUT you can't stand there and tell me that if there was a white version everyone wouldn't be crying racist.

Quote:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid344221
"Yet I'm the one having to postpone my university plans in order to work at a fucking gas station for a year in order to save up enough money for the simply reason that I'm white and thus "my opportunities are better" HORSE SHIT they're better... Poor is poor. Poor doesn't discriminate. "
Maybe you think your racist views are justified, but the scholarships you speak of aren't targeted to do anything to you, positively or negatively. I'm pointing this out because saying that scholarships designed to help people, aren't racist. Scholarships designed to exclude people, would be.

I see your point but this is the same as the charity thing.
It shouldn't be focused on "poor black people" it should be focused on "poor people".
My point is, and the point I was making if I remember when I mentioned the black folk being racist, is that poor or needy or cancer or whatever the fuck isn't dependent on race. If you're poor it doesn't matter if you're black or white, poor is poor. SO why are all the charities/scholarships only aimed at black people and other minorities? As you said, it's racist if they exclude people and they do.
There is no white charities or white scholarships. Why? because people would cry racism so fucking fast.

And yea, sure, I'm the asshole for pointing out, mmk.

Quote:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid345985
"The issue around hiring is, there is a line between being racist and being a good businessmen.
I think people may sometimes mistake racism for good business."

Implying that race-based hiring in retail, is "good business" is racist. Whether it is because you are pandering to racists or that you are just racist.

Also, standing up for a racists actions, puts you right there in the racist column.

See that thread for my response, I said it many times I'm not repeating it again.

Quote:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ght=racist
"I don't think people have/had anything against Indian people...
It's just that they are hard to understand. That is a fact.
They also lacked manners which I think is probably a cultural thing."

General statements like this against an entire race of people, is racist.

They are hard to understand!
That's not racist, that's a fact! You can go down to an Indian restaurant and listen for yourself. It doesn't mean I have anything against them.
There are plenty of people's accents that are hard to understand. Certain southern states can be hard to understand at times for example. Certain Scottish/Irish/Welsh accents can be very very hard to understand.
IT'S NOT RACIST! It's a fact you dumbass.

Quote:"That isn't to say people hated Indians or had anything against Indians, it's just a simple matter of pleasant-er shopping experience."

Implying that comfort in shopping is related to being serviced by people of your own race, is racist.

That's not what I said.
I said being served by people with good manners and easy to understand accents makes for a more pleasant shopping experience...

Quote:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid346187
"Well if you read my posts you'd know the answer to that wouldn't you...
I'll lay it out simple.
People came to us because my boss/manager didn't hire Indians.
People didn't want to be served by Indians because of one or more of the following:
- Hard to understand. Plus it's a horrible accent.
- Not.. 'native' to NZ
- They just don't like Indians
- They want to support local business
- They just don't like Indians
- They don't want arm hair in their ice creams
- They don't want to leave the gas station with a craving for curry"

I'll break it down like this
-racist
-racist
-not racist, except you say they come there specifically because your boss didn't hire Indians, so it clings to that fine line of being racist. Since they could support local business that hires Indians too.
-racist, again
-racist (doesn't matter if you think you are making a joke. The fact that you think it acceptable to take a serious conversation and then make a racist joke within it, displays your intent to be an asshole just for the attention)
-Same as above

You know I'm talking about other people right?
I clearly mention "people..."
I fail to see how their opinions make me a racist.

And about the hairy arms, see the thing about the accent. It's a fact, you can go down to the subway and see for yourself. The guys have hairy arms and wear short sleeves, it's unhygienic when they're working with MY food.
Trust me, I've had experience with arm hair in my sandwiches on more than one occasion.

Quote:That's only through 7 pages of the 28 page thread, I don't have time to highlight the rest.

Good because it was getting into tl'dr territory.

Quote:You're an asshole for the sake of being an asshole because you like the attention and not because you are an honest individual.

I'm the most honest individual here son.
You are fucking deranged if you think I'm a dishonest person.

Quote:You're a racist

Nope. As I said, I hate everyone equally.

Quote:racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

I don't believe white people are superior or should rule over other races.

I'll complain about Indians or Maori (native Kiwi's) sure but that doesn't mean I think white people are superior.
Indians have hairy arms and are hard to understand. Maori's steal.
White people are idiot crackers.

Take you for example, you're being a typical white person right now.
"Ohh no, he said something 'bad' about a minority, how dare he! doesn't he know they're sensitive!! I better rush to their aid". or my favorite "Oh my god, that's like totally not politically correct!! You can't say that it's not politically correct!".

Fuuuuuuuuck off with your white guilt already, white people if anything are the worse of all colours. I mean look at white people in America during slave times, enslaving a whole race of people... We're hardly fit to consider ourselves superior.

Just because I rant about one race or the other doesn't mean I find another any better. When I say "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally" I mean it.

Quote:You're something close to a troll when you follow people through threads in the forum to point out the same thing over and over again.

I followed someone around a little like once, ages ago...

Quote:I have 0 respect for you.

Well I started off with 0 from you so I haven't really lost anything have I?

Quote:Some of us are just at the tipping point with him as we kind of thought he might have matured a little by now.

Well why did you think that? Little stupid don't you think...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Re: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
I gave you exactly what you asked for. Pretending that every example I give you had already been accounted for by you is part of that 'dishonest' bit I have in there.

You can continue to try and justify your racist comments by either trying to qualify them in some sort of context you think makes them non-racist (kind of like a theist screaming 'context' when you mention things in the bible) or you can continue to try and use a definition of 'racist' that makes you immune to criticism of your comments (like a theist changing definitions or using an obscure one without making that known in order to claim victory in an argument).

You say I'm only calling you out because of some 'white guilt'. If you say something racist about an Indian, is an Indian the only one who can call it out? Can another minority? Is it only white people that are incapable of pointing out racism because of their 'white guilt'?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
18-09-2013, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2013 06:08 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
Muffs, you might want to take a look here. It's called aversive racism, which I'm pretty sure you are doing, even in your one of your latest posts on here. :/

Highlighted point:
Quote:People who behave in an aversively racial way may profess egalitarian beliefs, and will often deny their racially motivated behavior; nevertheless they change their behavior when dealing with a member of a minority group.

I can understand why you don't identify as being a racist now, but I hope this link opens your eyes.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Are we really trying to claim that Muffs is racist? Really? Dodgy
18-09-2013, 06:17 AM
(18-09-2013 06:13 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Are we really trying to claim that Muffs is racist? Really? Dodgy

What would you do, if you were in the presence of someone being racist?

18-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Not claiming he is a member of the KKK or anything, but he does make racist comments and has displayed racial opinions on different issues.

It's less about actually saying he is a racist and more about saying that he has said things that are markedly racist.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
18-09-2013, 06:27 AM
(18-09-2013 06:17 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 06:13 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Are we really trying to claim that Muffs is racist? Really? Dodgy

What would you do, if you were in the presence of someone being racist?

I live in Alabama. I think I'm used to it. After a while, you can tell if someone is joking to get a reaction, or if they're being serious. And with Muffs, I don't think he's serious at all. After actually speaking to him, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Joking about it isn't an excuse though. Check out the thread I bring up about pulling the 'race card' card. You'll find serious subject matter there.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
18-09-2013, 06:41 AM
(18-09-2013 06:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 06:17 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  What would you do, if you were in the presence of someone being racist?

I live in Alabama. I think I'm used to it. After a while, you can tell if someone is joking to get a reaction, or if they're being serious. And with Muffs, I don't think he's serious at all. After actually speaking to him, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. Big Grin

I wanted to understand the saying "I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally" so I googled it and came upon the wiki link.

His posts with "Nigger" in it certainly aren't funny to me. Remember those days? Yeah, I wish I didn't. Confused

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post