RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
Looks more like seafoam green to me.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Welcome back!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
14-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Go here to learn why I did what I did and why things turned out this way.

Also, Muffs... different colors are reserved for people who have served in some area of service to the forum. To be blunt, all you've done is created scripts that DT has to write that are strictly for you. Still love you but no orange, bro.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-08-2014, 08:33 AM
(14-08-2014 08:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Go here to learn why I did what I did and why things turned out this way.

Also, Muffs... different colors are reserved for people who have served in some area of service to the forum. To be blunt, all you've done is created scripts that DT has to write that are strictly for you. Still love you but no orange, bro.

*cough* Christmas theme *cough*

[Image: oscar.png]
14-08-2014, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 08:41 AM by kingschosen.)
(14-08-2014 08:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Go here to learn why I did what I did and why things turned out this way.

*cough* Christmas theme *cough*

And that completely overrides that other stuff, amirite?

Edit: On another note, now that I'm stripped of my power, you can no longer need complain to me; likewise my voice of support for you has become substantially more impotent and ineffective. Just an FYI. I'm still always on your side... however ineffective that support may be at this time or anytime in the future.

14-08-2014, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 07:21 PM by Mr Woof.)
Rainbow RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
Muffs~~ Oooooh thanks sweetyBlush!

That should see your ratings really >>>>>soar!Thumbsup

As for PMs, behind the scenes interactions etc,I know nothing of this; I am not a lobbyist; I use this forum strictly as just a member: which is more than adequate.
14-08-2014, 06:44 PM
(14-08-2014 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:And that completely overrides that other stuff, amirite?

Ah excuse me, he did have no right to determine if the matter was closed or not, you did, not him, and you were still working on it as far as I was informed. Secondly, if shit is going on behind the scenes I don't know about, than I can hardly be expected to know about it now can I.
Thirdly, Dom for a while there did turn every mild situation she touched into a shit storm.
Fourthly, I pushed for vet rules to get all the vets on the same page (though if Vets have a set of separate rules I don't see why the mods/sm's/admins do not. Seems rather double standard to me.) and so I'm allowed to break my own damn rules.
Fifthly, I didn't create that fucking thread and still haven't been told whom did. I'm guessing it was DT. It was perfectly fine when DLJ complained when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts but once Muffs complains when a mod abuses his powers to effect his PR than it's all "shut up Muffs" "fuck off Muffs" "I'm going to write a script that makes it so you can only post once every hour Muffs". So I'm sure you can forgive me if I don't curl over and take their bullshit.
Sixthly, Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Seventhly, mafia, history subforum, movies and TV proper naming (rather than just movies), ex-Vet, Christmas theme, one of the most active and consistent members, I god damn asked nicely years ago, it takes 2 seconds to do, I know you can do it because Chas was orange at one stage, I'm already in my own god damn user group.

I blame the system. Run by the old guard who hardly even use the forum. Aurora needs to get the fuck out, DL needs to step down (because he's inactive due to work), DT needs to learn to be neutral when dealing with situations and he needs to put on an advertisement banner so the forum can support itself, DLJ and Dom need to be bumped up to admins, Vosur needs to be bumped up to SM, some active, non-old guard, Vets need to be bumped up to Mods and some active contributing members of the forum need to be bumped up to Vets and those inactive Vets need to be demoted (but retain access to the CH). It needs to stop being a popularity contest (and a popularity contest in regards to those at the top) and needs to be about what's best for the forum. At least there was hope when you were admin KC, shit seemed bright and all that woo woo. It's like a car. At some point the car gets old and all you're doing is throwing money at it to patch it up. At some point it's better just to buy a new fucking car. We need a new fucking car. That's my 0.04c anyway, I sorta went off on a bit of a tangent there.
v
v
v .......Sorry duplicate mess up..................Rolleyes
14-08-2014, 08:26 PM
I could still possibly be admin again in the future.

Not that I want to be... but yeah. No longer my fight.

Also, Chas was turd brown not orange.

14-08-2014, 08:38 PM
(14-08-2014 08:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I could still possibly be admin again in the future.

You are seriously fucked in the head and neither serotonin nor dopamine will help your sorry ass. You are seriously fucked in the head. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post