Who packs more batshit? Glenn Beck or Alex Jones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Who packs more batshit? Glenn Beck or Alex Jones
If anyone else didn't see the lunatic tirade with Piers Morgan, here it is.

Personally, I think Piers Morgan is completely full of shit on the subject of guns and seems to know very little about firearms and how they work, save only he thinks they're evil and wants them banned. But deport him? Fuck You! He's entitled to his opinion - however wrong or ill informed it is.

Sadly his efforts in persuading the public for massive gun control measures can't hold a candle to that fat fuckwit sitting across from him, Alex Jones. This guy makes Morgan look like a rational SOB and the idea ol' Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs there has 50 guns at home does scare the shit out of me.

Sam Harris had arguably the most rational position on the problem of gun violence. And no one wants to listen to him. These two lunatics? The get a national forum on CNN!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Who packs more batshit? Glenn Beck or Alex Jones
Wow. Confused I'm halfway through and I can't stand this stupid fuck.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Blink
Ok. I want this rabid Alex Jones fool put out of my misery. As long as he's slain with his own guns, I'm sure he'd be ok with it. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-01-2013, 01:21 PM
I struggled REALLY hard to get to the 9:00 mark i could not go any further.
That guy is a living and breathing 'chicken little'. I have a very near and dear friend who's now on a couple of meds due to years of listening to AJ and his 'sky is falling' nonsense and at the doctors orders was told to quit listening to AJ as he was having panic attacks, no lie. Alex stirrs up the Waco element in this country. Oddly he's the 'sane' voice among the Koresh types...which is why he's popular. To normal folk he's a pile of Guano but to the conspiracy folk he is a god. Watching this interview was just plain sad. Alex is full of spunk and refuses to answer a question and chooses to abuse his interviewer instead. Alex has crossed over to full on nut job in my book.
Can you imagine being married to this guy? Never have a moments rest. Glenn beck, i thought, did his schtick for ratings, Alex fully buys into every word he is spewing.
Alex holds his gun and amendment rights like fundamentalist hold up the bible. Forget the betterment of society, just dont 'tread on me'. A very very very selfish way of looking at the world around them. Sadly there is an army of nutjobs that follow AJ and would gladly follow him into an armed revolution.
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
10-01-2013, 01:29 PM
The conspiracy community is its own worst enemy.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-01-2013, 01:31 PM
(10-01-2013 02:33 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  If anyone else didn't see the lunatic tirade with Piers Morgan, here it is.

Personally, I think Piers Morgan is completely full of shit on the subject of guns and seems to know very little about firearms and how they work, save only he thinks they're evil and wants them banned. But deport him? Fuck You! He's entitled to his opinion - however wrong or ill informed it is.

Sadly his efforts in persuading the public for massive gun control measures can't hold a candle to that fat fuckwit sitting across from him, Alex Jones. This guy makes Morgan look like a rational SOB and the idea ol' Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs there has 50 guns at home does scare the shit out of me.

Sam Harris had arguably the most rational position on the problem of gun violence. And no one wants to listen to him. These two lunatics? The get a national forum on CNN!
The media prides itself on putting jackasses on t.v. Also cuckoo for cocoa puffs would only use his firearms against the government or the giant banking corporations. Your fear is unwarranted.
10-01-2013, 02:18 PM
I dont think you could follow AJ into a rebellion, you'd need lots of snack breaks.
[+] 3 users Like TheBlackKnight's post
10-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Piers Morgan is a douche. Alex Jones is pretty damn crazy though.
10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
*watches video*

[Image: 1269259657_omg_cat.gif]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Lmao Earmuffs!!! Ya that was my expression. I must be incredibly sheltered....that was....

I have no words.....

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glenn Beck may be human after all! BrokenQuill92 7 296 10-01-2014 06:01 PM
Last Post: The Germans are coming
  Glenn Beck is back with his chalkboard and with a lot less crazy Buddy Christ 30 1,240 04-01-2013 12:41 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Glenn Beck New Year Message cfhmagnet 11 1,115 14-01-2011 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dbutz