Who's Celebrating a Secular Christmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2011, 04:48 PM
RE: Who's Celebrating a Secular Christmas?
(22-12-2011 01:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  On the contrary, it sounds to me like Johnny Cantor, Jack Daniels, and Mary Jane might just all be celebrating together, as we speak!

Can't think of a better way to celebrate The Holy Trinity.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-12-2011, 12:50 AM
I mention that kind of evil crap as long-term strategic planning is the lot of the general. It is abhorrent even to speculate upon the taking of a life; it is only the extent of my faith that such can be considered.

It is the equivalent of looking into the soul of certain Christians and seeing the eternal damnation lingering there like an infectious disease. It is a horrible thing, and to sacrifice this identity to infamy in order to provide vaccination is a step that must be considered. I will do all that I can to keep such considerations hypothetical; that too is part of my isolation.

Now that I have rationalized my faith with scientific hypothesis, the chance of such detrimental meme being transmitted from this locality is minimized. I will die to end religion, I will not die to create one; and besides, there's that dang Gwynnie. As long as she's smiling at me, I'm as dangerous as a butterfly. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
24-12-2011, 12:52 AM
(24-12-2011 12:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I mention that kind of evil crap as long-term strategic planning is the lot of the general. It is abhorrent even to speculate upon the taking of a life; it is only the extent of my faith that such can be considered.

It is the equivalent of looking into the soul of certain Christians and seeing the eternal damnation lingering there like an infectious disease. It is a horrible thing, and to sacrifice this identity to infamy in order to provide vaccination is a step that must be considered. I will do all that I can to keep such considerations hypothetical; that too is part of my isolation.

Now that I have rationalized my faith with scientific hypothesis, the chance of such detrimental meme being transmitted from this locality is minimized. I will die to end religion, I will not die to create one; and besides, there's that dang Gwynnie. As long as she's smiling at me, I'm as dangerous as a butterfly. Wink

Uh, Johnny, did you see Stark's recipe for the holiday? You may wanna reconsider, butterfly boy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 01:16 AM
It was mary, ellen, and gwynnies; but yeah. Wink

I don't like it (Christmas); but for so long the identity of ellenjanuary has been entirely local to self. Thus the return to the east, where there are people who seem to know of this identity.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-12-2011, 01:32 AM
(24-12-2011 01:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It was mary, ellen, and gwynnies; but yeah. Wink

I don't like it (Christmas); but for so long the identity of ellenjanuary has been entirely local to self. Thus the return to the east, where there are people who seem to know of this identity.

And restore to it's deserved greatness, The House of Cantor.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-12-2011, 10:20 PM
My family treats Christmas like a history lesson, studying the origins of different customs and making up a few new ones, (I'm related to a bunch of historians and anthropologists). Our evergreen tree is the potted lemon tree in the living room. We greatly enjoy the caroling, pinochle games, feasting, and gift giving. My nonna brings as many of us as she can to Midnight Mass, (the only religious person in our family) and the rest of us do last minute present wrapping and stocking stuffing.

My Blog
24-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Quick, close your eyes Erxomai. If you look, you will collapse his wave function. If he is not observed, (as you may have seen elsewhere in these here parts recently), he can't exist.

I'm waiting for the "rents" to get back from "chuch". My puppy wants to rip open the presents. He is a bad doggy tonight. Was flippin thru the channels. The Pope was on, (very boring music...with all their spectacular music traditions, they used the old Gregorian Christmas I), but very funny ROLLING down the isle on some contraption which looks like an indoor pope-mobile. I didn't known he couldn't walk any more. Time for poppin' open the wine. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2011, 01:52 AM
(24-12-2011 10:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Quick, close your eyes Erxomai. If you look, you will collapse his wave function. If he is not observed, (as you may have seen elsewhere in these here parts recently), he can't exist.

I'm waiting for the "rents" to get back from "chuch". My puppy wants to rip open the presents. He is a bad doggy tonight. Was flippin thru the channels. The Pope was on, (very boring music...with all their spectacular music traditions, they used the old Gregorian Christmas I), but very funny ROLLING down the isle on some contraption which looks like an indoor pope-mobile. I didn't known he couldn't walk any more. Time for poppin' open the wine. Rolleyes

Sounds like a great night!

HoC is already at zero-state so I think that means he is already non-extant, but thank the Gwynnies, the prophet becomes extant through the wave of ellenjanuary so that unit is able to perpetually self-observe, and if that doesn't blow your mind, son, well then the equation of 4 has not hipped itself to your vibration.