Who's doctor Who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Who's doctor Who?
(23-03-2012 09:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I didn't enjoy her character at the beginning, who could? But by the end of her run, I wouldn't call her annoying. She was a good companion for keeping Doc in line. But yeah, Hughsie, her dying would have been "kinder" in my eyes than the brain wipe. At least she could have died with dignity instead of turning back into the bitch she was at the beginning.

Small Spoiler Wanted:
I haven't started Torchwood 2 yet, but do Mickey and Martha join up with Jack?

I didn't want her to die because it's kinder. I wanted her to die so there was no chance of her ever coming back!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Aw, come on, where's your sense of Christian Redemption and Forgiveness?

Oh yeah, sorry...that was in that other forum.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Doctor 11.
I'm ten minutes in and I need to know if he's going to grow on me?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-03-2012, 03:58 AM
I don't actually mind Matt Smith's doctor. It's the shite writing he's surrounded by plus the crappy companions (who are leaving in a series or two Big Grin) that are the problem.

I say death to Steven Moffat, River Song and Rory. Bring back Russell T Davies and rewrite Amy as a mute Big Grin!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-03-2012, 06:53 AM
(24-03-2012 03:58 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't actually mind Matt Smith's doctor. It's the shite writing he's surrounded by plus the crappy companions (who are leaving in a series or two Big Grin) that are the problem.

I say death to Steven Moffat, River Song and Rory. Bring back Russell T Davies and rewrite Amy as a mute Big Grin!
I've definitely caught on to liking just about every episode by Russell T Davies. What I really didn't like about Season 5 epi 1, there is no mention as to why he regenerated. So...I do a little investigation on the interwebs. Turns out Netflix in their infinite wisdom decided to show the specials that were run in 2009 as independent of all the other episodes they've had lined up back to back. So I went from Season 4 "The Next Doctor" which was about the goofy Victorian Age Doctor to Season 5/1 The Eleventh Hour. Enter, new doctor. Therefore, no explanation for his newness. Damn you, Netflix!!!

Off to find the missing specials! Doctor 10 still exists for a few hours longer!!!

~Izel
04-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I'm watching Torchwood Season 4 Episode 1 and Gwen Cooper, with whom I was already infatuated, has become uber badass, shooting assassins and blowing up a helicopter. And it got me to wondering as I was drooling, who would be more badass in the battle of babe badasses between Gwen Cooper and Rose Tyler?

[Image: Rose_in_Series_4.png] [Image: ep00_gwen_cooper_01.jpg]

~Izel
04-04-2012, 12:50 AM
(24-03-2012 03:58 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't actually mind Matt Smith's doctor. It's the shite writing he's surrounded by plus the crappy companions (who are leaving in a series or two Big Grin) that are the problem.

Actually they are leaving within the next few episodes!
I just feel that Doctor 11 is trying to be Doctor 10...

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Ok, I've watched all the "newer" Doctor Who episodes up to the current season.
I've watched all the Torchwood episodes up until the current season.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with my life?

~Izel
10-04-2012, 07:05 PM
(10-04-2012 07:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ok, I've watched all the "newer" Doctor Who episodes up to the current season.

Watch them again?

Best
Worst
10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
(10-04-2012 07:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 07:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ok, I've watched all the "newer" Doctor Who episodes up to the current season.

Watch them again?
That's not a horrible idea.

I contemplated watching old school episodes, but then I remembered they were the reason I never was into Doctor Who as a youngster.

~Izel