Who's doctor Who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Who's doctor Who?
(07-09-2012 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You will save the Daleks!

I thought you'd run out of ways to make me sick, but hello again. You think hatred is beautiful.

Goddam I love this show. Big Grin

Not just your ordinary everyday Daleks...Daleks that are so crazy their asylum gets destroyed by "normal" Daleks. That's some crazy shit!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 10:51 AM
(08-09-2012 09:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You will save the Daleks!

I thought you'd run out of ways to make me sick, but hello again. You think hatred is beautiful.

Goddam I love this show. Big Grin

Not just your ordinary everyday Daleks...Daleks that are so crazy their asylum gets destroyed by "normal" Daleks. That's some crazy shit!

It made me feel all warm and cozy inside.... I was saddened to see them destroyed. There's just something about "crazy" Daleks that make you think, because the normal ones are totally insane.
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
(08-09-2012 10:51 AM)elemts Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 09:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not just your ordinary everyday Daleks...Daleks that are so crazy their asylum gets destroyed by "normal" Daleks. That's some crazy shit!

It made me feel all warm and cozy inside.... I was saddened to see them destroyed. There's just something about "crazy" Daleks that make you think, because the normal ones are totally insane.

And now they don't know who the Doctor is. That'll make for an interesting next encounter! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-09-2012, 02:29 PM
(08-09-2012 11:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 10:51 AM)elemts Wrote:  It made me feel all warm and cozy inside.... I was saddened to see them destroyed. There's just something about "crazy" Daleks that make you think, because the normal ones are totally insane.

And now they don't know who the Doctor is. That'll make for an interesting next encounter! Thumbsup

I was thinking of that--it leading to an interesting encounter.... but then with Dr Who, who knows if the next encounter would be before or after the wiping of the doctor from their memories took place, or if it was a "wipe throughout time, sort of".
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
08-09-2012, 02:42 PM
But whose chanting of Doctor Who was more dynamic, The Daleks or Blue faced Dorium Maldovar...

I'm amped though.. The long awaited DINOSAURS... IIINNN.. SPPPAAAAACCCCE...ships.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
08-09-2012, 04:09 PM
(08-09-2012 02:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But whose chanting of Doctor Who was more dynamic, The Daleks or Blue faced Dorium Maldovar...

I'm amped though.. The long awaited DINOSAURS... IIINNN.. SPPPAAAAACCCCE...ships.

For the first time I'm finally at the point where I have to wait for new shows to air since I'm all caught up on past episodes. Waiting sucks.

~Izel
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM
(08-09-2012 02:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But whose chanting of Doctor Who was more dynamic, The Daleks or Blue faced Dorium Maldovar...

Dinosaurs on a motherfucking spaceship. ... Nuff' said. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
They have a really tough challenge ahead, the last two seasons were brilliant! with the silence and river song... hopefully they'll be up to it Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was an all right episode, but I think that the next one will be way better. So far the first two have been good, if a bit disappointing.
What the hell is up with a divorce between Amy and Rory?! I watched Pond Life, and it still didn't make any sense.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 09:09 PM
(09-09-2012 08:10 PM)Near Wrote:  Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was an all right episode, but I think that the next one will be way better. So far the first two have been good, if a bit disappointing.
What the hell is up with a divorce between Amy and Rory?! I watched Pond Life, and it still didn't make any sense.

As to the spoiler, I thought it was just tossed into the season opener to give the Doctor something to fix, which he loves to do so much. But I could be wrong and there is more to it than that.

As to Dinos in Space, it was good, but I'm with you, Near, a bit disappointing is not a bad sentiment. What was with Nefeteri and the Hunter dude? The opening confused me and I figured there would be clarity later, but no...not really. Still, I've never watched a modern Doctor Who that I wouldn't watch over and over again. Big Grin

Oh, and Amy Pond shooting a big gun is not quite as sexy as Rose Tyler, but still pretty hot!

~Izel