Who's doctor Who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Who's doctor Who?
(04-10-2012 09:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I hate the angel episodes. They give me the creeps for reals.

I loved them! They had such mystique! Infact my first chapter in my story is going to be about them!

Now... I only need to talk to Huggsie and Hylonome about it and get a solid "Doctor Worthy" Draft.

Too bad. I was excited for your story til now. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Who's doctor Who?
(06-10-2012 01:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I loved them! They had such mystique! Infact my first chapter in my story is going to be about them!

Now... I only need to talk to Huggsie and Hylonome about it and get a solid "Doctor Worthy" Draft.

Too bad. I was excited for your story til now. Sad

Oh shut it.

You know you are going to read it eventually.now... I just need somebody that is proficient in English to Help write it with me, seeing as I suck at this language.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-08-2013, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 01:57 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Peter Capaldi has been announced as the next Doctor Who incarnation. I'm sure he's a fine actor, but I'm a bit disappointed that the casting people didn't continue the trend of him getting younger. Whether they intended it or not, the character has indeed gotten younger with each knew incarnation. Anyway, I wanted to point out that Capaldi played a World Health Organization doctor in World War Z. Did you catch that? He played a doctor of W.H.O., or, for short, Doctor W.H.O.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2013, 03:21 PM
(04-08-2013 01:21 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Peter Capaldi has been announced as the next Doctor Who incarnation. I'm sure he's a fine actor, but I'm a bit disappointed that the casting people didn't continue the trend of him getting younger. Whether they intended it or not, the character has indeed gotten younger with each knew incarnation. Anyway, I wanted to point out that Capaldi played a World Health Organization doctor in World War Z. Did you catch that? He played a doctor of W.H.O., or, for short, Doctor W.H.O.

Yeah, whatever. When it comes right down to it Stephen Fry is the final Doctor. Mark my words. Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
03-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Gallifrey Falls No More! And the 4th Doctor! ... Just fucking brilliant.
!

03-12-2013, 06:36 PM
(03-12-2013 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Gallifrey Falls No More! And the 4th Doctor! ... Just fucking brilliant.
!

WeepingBig GrinWeepingWeepingBig GrinBig GrinThumbsupShockingWeepingShockingConsiderHuhHuhHuhSmile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-12-2013, 06:54 PM
I needed a new show after finishing Weeds, so I tried watching the 2005 Doctor Who series. I had to stop the FIRST episode multiple times... It was just so ridiculously stupid. Living plastic manequins... really? The only thing with near as many stops per hour was The Tree of Life, which was a boring POS.

Luckily there was Breaking Bad, Suits, and a whole bunch of actually GOOD shows to watch instead.
03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
(03-12-2013 06:54 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I needed a new show after finishing Weeds, so I tried watching the 2005 Doctor Who series. I had to stop the FIRST episode multiple times... It was just so ridiculously stupid. Living plastic manequins... really? The only thing with near as many stops per hour was The Tree of Life, which was a boring POS.

Luckily there was Breaking Bad, Suits, and a whole bunch of actually GOOD shows to watch instead.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM
(03-12-2013 06:54 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I needed a new show after finishing Weeds, so I tried watching the 2005 Doctor Who series. I had to stop the FIRST episode multiple times... It was just so ridiculously stupid. Living plastic manequins... really? The only thing with near as many stops per hour was The Tree of Life, which was a boring POS.

[Image: blasphemy.jpg]

03-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Alluc.org

Pollystreaming.net