Who's doctor Who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2011, 01:34 AM
RE: Who's doctor Who?
I've seen it through the years. Lately, I have a friend who is very much an addict... I am not.
This might save you some money...
http://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/catego...or-who-tv/

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Bah that site didn't work for me. I think my browser is against me watching this show.
Damn you firefox, if only you weren't the most functional browser I've ever used.
On the bright side I have to pee.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
21-10-2011, 11:17 PM
(29-06-2011 07:20 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Looks like there are several Doctor who lovers on this forum. To be honest, I've never watched even one minute of doctor who in my life. While digging in references made on this forum is slowly get the feeling that I am missing something.

What do you "Dr who lovers" recommend to a newbie.
Can I watch sample episodes on You-tube or do I need to buy the DVD's?
I read the the series are already running since the sixties. What is the best period? Can you watch it just like that or do you need a runner-up to know who's who in Dr Who Smile (couldn't resist the cheap shot)

Care to help filling the void in my culture?

The whole enchilada...

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/use...xarchive/1

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. Cool
[+] 2 users Like Saimmaq's post
22-10-2011, 03:38 PM
(21-10-2011 11:17 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  
(29-06-2011 07:20 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Looks like there are several Doctor who lovers on this forum. To be honest, I've never watched even one minute of doctor who in my life. While digging in references made on this forum is slowly get the feeling that I am missing something.

I read the the series are already running since the sixties. What is the best period? Can you watch it just like that or do you need a runner-up to know who's who in Dr Who Smile (couldn't resist the cheap shot)

The whole enchilada...

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/use...xarchive/1

woohoo!!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
22-10-2011, 09:03 PM

Tom Baker. Big Grin

That's from watching the show as a kid in the seventies. The only thing I'm a "fanatic" about is Gwyneth Paltrow... so don't expect rational debate from this unit on the subject of that girl. Big Grin

Which is to say, scope out some Doctor Who for yourself, and whatever works for you is the right Doctor Who. Gotta be some on youtube or some such...

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
22-10-2011, 10:30 PM
(22-10-2011 09:03 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Tom Baker. Big Grin

That's from watching the show as a kid in the seventies. The only thing I'm a "fanatic" about is Gwyneth Paltrow... so don't expect rational debate from this unit on the subject of that girl. Big Grin

Which is to say, scope out some Doctor Who for yourself, and whatever works for you is the right Doctor Who. Gotta be some on youtube or some such...

How about Gwyneth Paltrow as the next incarnation of the Doctor? ... Somebody oughtta send an email ...

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
28-10-2011, 12:11 PM
This is an old post, but I just have to chime in as a new Doctor Who fan. I think the show has only gotten better with the later series! It looks like their budget also improved in terms of effects and sets.

I watched the first five series (from 2005+) on Netflix and then had to buy about half of the episodes from series six on iTunes as I couldn't find them anywhere else. BBCAmerica had the last few episodes available on demand though.

And I agree with another poster who recommended Torchwood. <3 Torchwood. What I love about Doctor Who is that it's something I can watch with my kids -- Torchwood is definitely not that kind of show.

Hope you're enjoying it Smile
31-10-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm catching up and found this overview
[Image: doctor-infographic-blog.jpeg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
01-11-2011, 12:54 PM
(22-10-2011 10:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-10-2011 09:03 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Tom Baker. Big Grin

How about Gwyneth Paltrow as the next incarnation of the Doctor? ... Somebody oughtta send an email ...

Man, don't be encouraging my fanatical imagination... Tongue

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
08-11-2011, 07:27 PM
There is a spin off from the show called Torchwood.........which is an anagram of............Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.