Who's doctor Who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Who's doctor Who?
(08-03-2012 11:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  NOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so!
I shall build my own TARDIS and go back in time to make her always be the companion!

You think it's bad losing her, wait til you see Catherine Tate, you'll probably hang yourself!

Here's your next companion;

[Image: freema.jpg]

She's not bad at all, Freema Agyeman.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Billie Piper is gorgeous, I concur Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
09-03-2012, 12:02 AM
(08-03-2012 11:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 11:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  NOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so!
I shall build my own TARDIS and go back in time to make her always be the companion!

You think it's bad losing her, wait til you see Catherine Tate, you'll probably hang yourself!

Here's your next companion;

[Image: freema.jpg]

She's not bad at all, Freema Agyeman.

ohBlush

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-03-2012, 12:05 AM
what are you guys talking about!? Catherine Tate was the best companion evar!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-03-2012, 12:07 AM
(09-03-2012 12:05 AM)nach_in Wrote:  what are you guys talking about!? Catherine Tate was the best companion evar!!

Can't agree with you there. She was the most annoying companion ever and my only regret was they didn't kill her off so there was no chance of a return. To be honest I don't like Karen Gillan's character either but at least she's hot so you can ignore what she says and just enjoy her looks, Catherine Tate didn't even have that.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
09-03-2012, 12:09 AM
(09-03-2012 12:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 12:05 AM)nach_in Wrote:  what are you guys talking about!? Catherine Tate was the best companion evar!!

Can't agree with you there. She was the most annoying companion ever and my only regret was they didn't kill her off so there was no chance of a return. To be honest I don't like Karen Gillan's character either but at least she's hot so you can ignore what she says and just enjoy her looks, Catherine Tate didn't even have that.

Wait a minute...you post that picture but you don't think she's hot?Rolleyes

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-03-2012, 12:11 AM
(09-03-2012 12:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wait a minute...you post that picture but you don't think she's hot?Rolleyes

That wasn't Catherine Tate. Catherine Tate is companion number 3, that was Freema Agyeman, companion number 2. That was just to help you come to terms with the fact that one day Billie Piper leaves Dr Who.

This is Catherine Tate;

[Image: tumblr_lidtalaQhN1qd4lec.jpg]

Best
Worst
09-03-2012, 12:13 AM
(09-03-2012 12:11 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 12:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wait a minute...you post that picture but you don't think she's hot?Rolleyes

That wasn't Catherine Tate. Catherine Tate is companion number 3, that was Freema Agyeman, companion number 2. That was just to help you come to terms with the fact that one day Billie Piper leaves Dr Who.

This is Catherine Tate;

[Image: tumblr_lidtalaQhN1qd4lec.jpg]

[Image: deadly_friend.gif]

09-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Don't worry though, you drag yourself though Catherine Tate and you're onto companion number 4, Karen Gillan Heart. She's worth the wait (and even the crappy storylines Big Grin);

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVb0iRHIerJRPvU2AOO7...0FetIuycww]

Best
Worst
09-03-2012, 12:17 AM
(09-03-2012 12:16 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Don't worry though, you drag yourself though Catherine Tate and you're onto companion number 4, Karen Gillan Heart. She's worth the wait (and even the crappy storylines Big Grin);

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVb0iRHIerJRPvU2AOO7...0FetIuycww]

Oohh...hello!