RE: Who's the Brightest Forum Member?
(23-09-2013 10:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Free Thought's a chick?!?!?! Blink

News to me.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 10:42 AM
(23-09-2013 10:21 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit woman, how dare use my name to shit on as if it doesnt belong exclusively to me, u r extremely shit that lives of evil pleasures, u r evil source alone

u dont mean anything piece of evil shit, but to reverse a fact that u alone have in mind and know how to use it for urself

like giving a picture that doesnt exist at all to delete the obvious picture i show daily here and explain, ur life is based on abusing our rights and absolute existence way of being real and free, while u hide as shit do to enjoy pretending what you enjoy knowing being never

looking for ...piece of shit who is daring typing his mind now believing that u r supported by jesus and his mac but u

when did u dare open ur mouth anywhere shitty, when ur iq dont justify that u might speak up about anything not even urself

when u dare use a shit thread that mean to profit from others to pretend being superior, to clearly point the inferiors urself, it says all about the shit source u r alone so ur end is done, u r finished ur judgment is clearly done
show me how jesus is gonna save u shitty from ending alone with ur pretense of existing that wont b able to make a word even to its own dirty sense of being

Where d'you pull this Jesus shit from? You know the site's about atheism, right?

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised if your reading ability matches your writing ability.

... this is my signature!
23-09-2013, 02:16 PM
(23-09-2013 10:21 AM)absols Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And then of course, there are the likes of Absols, Please Jewsus and their ilk who exist as the 2-5 watt bulbs that sit in the cupboard with the 12 watts, just further to the back where nobody really remembers they even exist unless they look for them.

piece of shit woman, how dare use my name to shit on as if it doesnt belong exclusively to me, u r extremely shit that lives of evil pleasures, u r evil source alone

u dont mean anything piece of evil shit, but to reverse a fact that u alone have in mind and know how to use it for urself

like giving a picture that doesnt exist at all to delete the obvious picture i show daily here and explain, ur life is based on abusing our rights and absolute existence way of being real and free, while u hide as shit do to enjoy pretending what you enjoy knowing being never

looking for ...piece of shit who is daring typing his mind now believing that u r supported by jesus and his mac but u

when did u dare open ur mouth anywhere shitty, when ur iq dont justify that u might speak up about anything not even urself

when u dare use a shit thread that mean to profit from others to pretend being superior, to clearly point the inferiors urself, it says all about the shit source u r alone so ur end is done, u r finished ur judgment is clearly done
show me how jesus is gonna save u shitty from ending alone with ur pretense of existing that wont b able to make a word even to its own dirty sense of being

Congratulations! You officially took away the title of ray of sunshine from Earmuffs! You are now the official ray of sunshine!
[Image: Applause.gif]

(And by sunshine of course I mean worthless, illiterate, sniveling piece of hippopotamus feces.)

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
23-09-2013, 03:21 PM
(23-09-2013 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And then of course, there are the likes of Absols, Please Jewsus and their ilk who exist as the 2-5 watt bulbs that sit in the cupboard with the 12 watts, just further to the back where nobody really remembers they even exist unless they look for them.

piece of shit woman, how dare use my name to shit on as if it doesnt belong exclusively to me, u r extremely shit that lives of evil pleasures, u r evil source alone

You fuckin' crack me up. That may be your most hilarious post yet. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 03:45 PM
I don't know if we have a brightest, but we certainly have a lot of members with brains and the sense to use them.

We also have members who display expertise of one kind or another, like TheBuckyDude and Beard Ball. And good debaters like Hafnof, SeaJailer, and the Rev.
And reltzik, Elesjei, Rahn, nach, ...

And people with remarkable human/societal/life insight like Deep, Stark, Anj, Dom, LJ, Moms, DLJ, Girly, HoC, ...

And plenty of smart young'uns. And noobs like PhiloRap, Minimalist, DemonCitrus, ..

But none of the above fall neatly into any one category of 'bright'.
And if I didn't mention you, just go look at your rep rating because I try to give rep where it's deserved.

That rep and $1.70 will get you a tall coffee at Starbucks. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-09-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 03:50 PM by Free Thought.)
(23-09-2013 10:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 10:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Free Thought's a chick?!?!?! Blink

News to me.

... All these years I thought my lack of a vagina meant I was a male... MY life is a lie!! Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-09-2013, 03:49 PM

[Image: i_can_typing-26439.gif]

... Can somebody cut this gif down to only the right panel? That way we can use it to respond to Absols until it leaves to trololol elsewhere.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-09-2013, 04:09 PM
All well and good, but we have yet to determine who has the greatest luminance or luminous intensity (or radiant variations thereof - magnitude or apparent magnitude, that is the question...)

You all have the appropriate experimental apparatus just sitting about, yes?

... this is my signature!
23-09-2013, 04:26 PM
(23-09-2013 03:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 10:21 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit woman, how dare use my name to shit on as if it doesnt belong exclusively to me, u r extremely shit that lives of evil pleasures, u r evil source alone

[Image: i_can_typing-26439.gif]

... Can somebody cut this gif down to only the right panel? That way we can use it to respond to Absols until it leaves to trololol elsewhere.

[Image: absols.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Re: Who's the Brightest Forum Member?
I appreciate the nod Aurora but I think I can safely say I'm not the brightest. I have kind of always lacked common sense which seems like a prerequisite for that. Consider

I don't know who the brightest is. Everyone (more or less) shows flashes of brilliance on one topic or another at least.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley