Who's the Brightest Forum Member?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 07:24 AM by absols.)
RE: Who's the Brightest Forum Member?
what is connectiveness to u??? u seem to mean facts and someone saying them as the same thing

which show the extent of shit that gods did

how come u cant say what i say about anything

and how a well being connected can say right what others mean about everything ???

so it is not about connectiveness, it is personnal ways

im not defending being bright myself, im not bright bc it means nothing to me

i mean to defend smthg else, existence facts and truth rights

what exist is the freedom superiority that realize everything, it is never anything realized or reality

reality in truth is about always different free values so always individuals matter n never the reality fact

the base of truth or its reason is essentially rights

i am an absolute right that is how i can invent what is truth

but anyway to prove that u cant say smthg but by using smthg true

the truth that u abused to say ur mean, is what i always repeat

self is its freedom and not its realisations

whatever self realisations are sophisticated or superior they belong to infinite objectivity which is the exclusive right to b true

but self is its freedom the more the freedom is clear the more self fact is superior one

and here it is the opposite to ur perspectives

u would see superiority of an individual from its powers over others and not of its freedom, so its originality its difference its independancy its weird standing means without any feeling or drives, its presence fast reaction to whatever needs around ....its being fact careless about being fact, knowing how being is never the free....

u should know since it is time to play the open cards, that whatever u invent being urselves and love it in seeing else as, it would b shit forever, bc i exist first, as the true individual existence, after truth existence superiority, so whatever is my freedom out of being true is the superior absolute one
b better then me according to my references, but u cant mean other references of being someone free

of course u would mean through ur gods to kill me as truth was killed first

but the fact is that truth exist and me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 07:51 AM by absols.)
we had to stay right by meaning both infinite truth first

now it is done infinity is bringing u to us, as shit

u r encerclated by me and truth and infinity rights

as if the mean of infinite existence was principally about eliminating u only

while u mean positive life as normal thing to mean, which prove the point

as if essentially, freedom as a result of infinite else superiority, keep meaning to take advantage of superiority object known
instead of respecting its existing value, and b greatful of being free positively constant without doing any

so when true individuality showed up at an epsilon true time, infinite superiority will was then on to get rid of u objectively and clearly forever
24-09-2013, 08:21 AM
(24-09-2013 07:38 AM)absols Wrote:  we had to stay right by meaning both infinite truth first

now it is done infinity is bringing u to us, as shit

u r encerclated by me and truth and infinity rights

as if the mean of infinite existence was principally about eliminating u only

while u mean positive life as normal thing to mean, which prove the point

as if essentially, freedom as a result of infinite else superiority, keep meaning to take advantage of superiority object known
instead of respecting its existing value, and b greatful of being free positively constant without doing any

so when true individuality showed up at an epsilon true time, infinite superiority will was then on to get rid of u objectively and clearly forever

Will no one rid me of this truculent waste?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 08:24 AM
waste urself piece of shit, from the beggining i never say smthg but to confirm it always more

fuck u and prepare urself for worse
24-09-2013, 08:26 AM
(24-09-2013 08:24 AM)absols Wrote:  waste urself piece of shit, from the beggining i never say smthg but to confirm it always more

fuck u and prepare urself for worse

I'm having a difficult time conceiving of 'worse' regarding your posts. Dodgy

Or are you threatening me? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-09-2013, 08:33 AM
I think that was a threat...perhaps absols plans to fuck you endlessly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-09-2013, 08:56 AM
fuck u with ur dirty shit spirit, u have really no shame in being such worse subjective wills while meaning everything else

in ur dream that i could ever mean anything about u, that is how it is coming to me as easy shit done
24-09-2013, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 09:12 AM by absols.)
i can easily picture how u could b used for abuse, each time a right freedom cant b really free bc of what was done on, then seeing u and ur gods and watever power known as the crime source, down would b useful by allowing the right to torture it as much as it wants or needs to b better free like normal certainty assured

anyway people like u prove the point, u laugh about worse in doing worse living ways, without any sense of anything
so it is normal to see ur end in tortures, im sure u now enjoy the idea of being tortured, it is like getting to valorize urselves more
ur exclusive will is the love to what u get to pretend being a self value, so u live by being treated as shit in all ways
to u hell is pleasure of flames that u already are prepared to enjoy

when one have no respect for any objective thing then it doesnt exist so any existing thing on itself is like nothing to the nothing itself is
24-09-2013, 09:05 AM
STFU*

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-09-2013, 09:31 AM
The only threat I see from absols is a threat to the English language. The blatant disregard for all spelling and grammatical rules is clearly a forceful violation of words and sentences. It is painful to watch No

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley