Who's the Brightest Forum Member?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Who's the Brightest Forum Member?
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What are you offering?

What are you requesting?

I believe 30 pieces of silver is the usual amount.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-09-2013, 10:06 AM
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:54 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I will one day win you over.

Or QC will Big Grin

Is that called "evangelizing?" Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-09-2013, 10:17 AM
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What are you offering?

What are you requesting?

The 'moronic beast' beat me to the punch line. I've have to think of something else, now. Consider

22-09-2013, 10:26 AM
(22-09-2013 09:59 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  What are you requesting?

I believe 30 pieces of silver is the usual amount.

Best song lyric:
"On Sunday mornings when I went went to church
A buck was always made
A true parade to pave the way into the glory
And 30 coins was all they paid for
All the ways I should behave"

Nil Lara - Money Makes The Monkey Dance
22-09-2013, 10:29 AM
ur will to avoid justifying urself is what make u accept another self when it gives u recognition

it is really black in all ways how u r

how do u accept another being existing to claim winning over or becoming friend with??? how urself existence is to u what justify another being too, logics with lead to opposite conclusion

urself exist logically when it has nothing to do with everything, so what left is u the constancy of being out

so discusssing with another about urself recognition is just confirming that urself dont exist

when u dont exist truly, then u exist through what??? through creating powers of things property and rights possessions as being above what truly exist

so what to expect??? from u more free devils and monsters possessing the abuse fact better and shit life ending forever

what else???

truth freedom revenge

u should see how truth is infinite really, so truth freedom is possible

then right superior freedom move in respect to infinite freedom, is by attacking and revenge agressions

this is totally free while right when evil is known as also becoming absolute all, and for true superiority being the only existing fact, so all must b clearly hitted down

it is obvious that noone respect the truth by himself, and there is no till now reasons to fear true superiroity
22-09-2013, 11:11 AM
(22-09-2013 10:29 AM)absols Wrote:  ur will to avoid justifying urself is what make u accept another self when it gives u recognition

it is really black in all ways how u r

how do u accept another being existing to claim winning over or becoming friend with??? how urself existence is to u what justify another being too, logics with lead to opposite conclusion

urself exist logically when it has nothing to do with everything, so what left is u the constancy of being out

so discusssing with another about urself recognition is just confirming that urself dont exist

when u dont exist truly, then u exist through what??? through creating powers of things property and rights possessions as being above what truly exist

so what to expect??? from u more free devils and monsters possessing the abuse fact better and shit life ending forever

what else???

truth freedom revenge

u should see how truth is infinite really, so truth freedom is possible

then right superior freedom move in respect to infinite freedom, is by attacking and revenge agressions

this is totally free while right when evil is known as also becoming absolute all, and for true superiority being the only existing fact, so all must b clearly hitted down

it is obvious that noone respect the truth by himself, and there is no till now reasons to fear true superiroity

Most illuminating.

Thanks for shedding some light on this lackluster subject.

It's warmly appreciated.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-09-2013, 11:38 AM
thanks for being interested in what matter really, that insistence to destroy everything rights from i guess knowing that noone could possess anything anymore, put the level of discussions too low, for my taste
22-09-2013, 11:43 AM
(22-09-2013 09:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  My brilliance is so brilliant that even now it still goes unnoticed.

Who else can say that they entered a place full of people with complete opposite points of view, and not only won them over and became friends with them but also had those people also give him the MOST positive reputation while becoming their administrator. All of this in less than 2 years.

Huh?

Checkmate atheists.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mf7adewbkd1r5lhz2.gif]

MY BRILLIANCE IS ASTOUNDING!!!

I think Gomer Pyle was a nice guy. Pleasent, good heart, the whole sha-bang. I wouldn't put him as a bright guy Smartass

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-09-2013, 12:01 PM
(22-09-2013 11:43 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  My brilliance is so brilliant that even now it still goes unnoticed.

Who else can say that they entered a place full of people with complete opposite points of view, and not only won them over and became friends with them but also had those people also give him the MOST positive reputation while becoming their administrator. All of this in less than 2 years.

Huh?

Checkmate atheists.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mf7adewbkd1r5lhz2.gif]

MY BRILLIANCE IS ASTOUNDING!!!

I think Gomer Pyle was a nice guy. Pleasent, good heart, the whole sha-bang. I wouldn't put him as a bright guy Smartass

Gomer Pyle is Forrest Gump. I work with this Cambodian dude, smart as shit electrical engineer, my age around 50 yo or so. A few of the rest of us was discussing whether it's better to be lucky or smart while he was working in another corner of the lab. He picked up on our conversation and interjected, "It's better to be lucky than smart. I should know. I was lucky to get my ass outta Pol Pot's killing fields alive." ... The subject has never been broached again. Lesson was learned.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-09-2013, 01:16 PM
(22-09-2013 12:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
"It's better to be lucky than smart. I should know. I was lucky to get my ass outta Pol Pot's killing fields alive." ... The subject has never been broached again. Lesson was learned.

You made a smart move. Lucky, that.

Cool

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post