Who's the Worst team in Baseball?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 08:13 AM
Who's the Worst team in Baseball?
A month or two ago, the Milwaukee Brewers and the Philadelphia Phillies had the two worst records in the major leagues. Then the Brewers swept a 4-game series in Philadelphia and pulled away.

But now, Brewers management has thrown in the towel and traded away several of the team's best players. It's beginning to seem like they'll never win another game. They are once again within spitting distance of the Phillies in the race for baseball's worst record.

But wait! The Phillies aren't giving up so easily! They also traded away their best pitcher. These two teams are pulling out all the stops! Who gets to be the worst? Stick around and see. As a Brewers fan, it's all I have left to root for. I'm not even sure whether I want them to have a better record than the Phillies, or not. At least being worst would be some sort of distinction.

Sadcryface2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Who's the Worst team in Baseball?
Really, it's the Cubs. It's ALWAYS the Cubs Lecture_preist

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(04-08-2015 08:40 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Really, it's the Cubs. It's ALWAYS the Cubs Lecture_preist

Right, but -- the Cubs just finished taking four games in a row from the Brewers. In Milwaukee. One of my friends is a Cubs fan. I'm avoiding him.
04-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Hey don't talk bad about my cubbies. I'm just happy they are playing .500 ball. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
04-08-2015, 09:15 AM
My little brother's T-ball team. But, hell who cares ? They (well WE) have more fun than anyone on the planet teaching them and watching them try.

God damn, some kids are uncoordinated. Facepalm
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-08-2015, 09:16 AM
(04-08-2015 09:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My little brother's T-ball team. But, hell who cares ? They (well WE) have more fun than anyone on the planet teaching them and watching them try.

God damn, some kids are uncoordinated. Facepalm
Big Grin

I blame the parents lol
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
04-08-2015, 12:03 PM
(04-08-2015 09:12 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Hey don't talk bad about my cubbies. I'm just happy they are playing .500 ball. Big Grin
It's "this" year, right?

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw a few years ago where guys dressing in Sox, Hawks, Bulls, and Bears shirts were singing We Are the Champions while a guy in a Cubs shirt was just sulking. Big Grin

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
04-08-2015, 12:11 PM
The Cubs are pretty good this year, which is even more heartbreaking for their fans when they inevitably collapse in the playoffs.
04-08-2015, 05:44 PM
The Cubs. I miss living near Wrigley Field, though.
04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
(04-08-2015 05:44 PM)julep Wrote:  The Cubs. I miss living near Wrigley Field, though.

Many of my friends are Cub fans, I enjoy teasing them. Big Grin