Who's the hottest person in film today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Who's the hottest person in film today?
(04-02-2013 07:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've always had trouble picking a favorite........too many good options.

I was thinking that as well. As soon as someone would pop in my head, I'd think to myself that there definitely has to be someone hotter. Film made it kind of tough for me, also, since I watch a lot of television.

If I had to go with just one girl, it would be Marion Cotillard. I don't know if I'd call her the "hottest", but that is my pick, almost without question. She is definitely, in my view, the "hottest", in the sense of the first person I'd pick to play a role in a movie, or like to see.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TrulyX's post
04-02-2013, 11:30 PM
(04-02-2013 09:15 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 07:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've always had trouble picking a favorite........too many good options.

I was thinking that as well. As soon as someone would pop in my head, I'd think to myself that there definitely has to be someone hotter. Film made it kind of tough for me, also, since I watch a lot of television.

If I had to go with just one girl, it would be Marion Cotillard. I don't know if I'd call her the "hottest", but that is my pick, almost without question. She is definitely, in my view, the "hottest", in the sense of the first person I'd pick to play a role in a movie, or like to see.
She's not exactly "hot", but there's something very sensual about her. Something alluring.

Although, that head-mole irks me a bit. No

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2013, 11:37 PM
(04-02-2013 11:30 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 09:15 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  I was thinking that as well. As soon as someone would pop in my head, I'd think to myself that there definitely has to be someone hotter. Film made it kind of tough for me, also, since I watch a lot of television.

She's not exactly "hot", but there's something very sensual about her. Something alluring.

Although, that head-mole irks me a bit. No
Rofl. Someones super picky Tongue

The Out Crowd.
05-02-2013, 01:34 AM
For looks, its Portman
[Image: Natalie-Portman.jpg]

Olivia Wilde, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gosling, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jared Leto...
[Image: JaredLeto1-300.jpg]
Oh man, Mr.Nobody was an awesome movie.

Daniel Day-Lewis isn't a great lookin guy, but he is by FAR, my favorite actor of all time...
[Image: TheButcher.jpg]
And Bruce Willis for action movies.
05-02-2013, 01:56 AM
I like Ellen Page and I just saw Rust And Bone so Marion Cotillard is on my mind. I also like Olivia Wilde - she seems to have a good sense about herself.
I'll go with this hottie for my guys...
[Image: george_clooney.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-02-2013, 02:01 AM
(04-02-2013 03:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  ...
you'll change your mind on whether to watch a film simply because they are in it?

This only works in reverse for me.

I will dismiss a movie if I see that some actors are appearing:
Robert de Niro
Sylvester Stallone
Robert Downey Jr (which is a shame 'cause I think he's a great actor)

or any one else for whom I need subtitles.

Anyway, you are all being way too western-centric...

Mei Heart

[Image: 199582_105198086229646_1615540_n.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-02-2013, 02:02 AM
(05-02-2013 01:56 AM)kim Wrote:  I like Ellen Page and I just saw Rust And Bone so Marion Cotillard is on my mind. I also like Olivia Wilde - she seems to have a good sense about herself.

Clooney?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-02-2013, 02:06 AM
What can I say... I like the classics. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-02-2013, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 02:18 AM by kim.)
And you're right - we don't know enough Asian actors... Oooh.... John Lone and Donnie Yen just popped into my mind. Again... classics. Wink
And there's another actor I look for... he's done kind of a series of detective films in Japan... Kōji Yakusho. I don't think he's known here.
[Image: Yakusho-Koji_photo-by-KAZUTO-SUETAKE_688.jpg]

05-02-2013, 02:19 AM
(05-02-2013 01:56 AM)kim Wrote:  I like Ellen Page and I just saw Rust And Bone so Marion Cotillard is on my mind. I also like Olivia Wilde - she seems to have a good sense about herself.
You know. I didnt like George Clooney until "O Brother Where Art Tho?" He was too pretty boy serious before that.

The Out Crowd.