Who should I marry in Skyrim?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Who should I marry in Skyrim?
I have no idea who I should marry in Skyrim, anyone got any help here? Btw, I'm not marrying a man (before you say it Ferdy, McGrew, Revs etc.), and I'm not marrying anyone ugly because I'm too shallow for that.

Any advice?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Who should I marry in Skyrim?
(04-10-2013 04:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have no idea who I should marry in Skyrim, anyone got any help here? Btw, I'm not marrying a man (before you say it Ferdy, McGrew, Revs etc.), and I'm not marrying anyone ugly because I'm too shallow for that.

Any advice?

Aela the Huntress

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-10-2013, 04:14 PM
(04-10-2013 04:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have no idea who I should marry in Skyrim, anyone got any help here? Btw, I'm not marrying a man (before you say it Ferdy, McGrew, Revs etc.), and I'm not marrying anyone ugly because I'm too shallow for that.

Any advice?

EVERYBODY marries Ysolda. I don't know if that makes that quest where you get drunk and your trail eventually leads to here becomes uunavailable, but she's good looking, for a drug dealer. Guess the reason why so many marry her is because she is one of the first good looking NPC you encounter, and she is nice when she talks to you.

I never married anyone in Skyrim because there was nothing else but just the marriage, and that was it, except for cooking. Too bad I never eat in Skyrim, because I don't have to. You can't get laid either. That's lame.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
04-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Aela's got the nicest tits... If you like a no bullshit, chicken soup for dinner, hunt it, kill it, cook it kinda chick, she's the one.

I went with... hang on, forgot her name...

Can't remember, but she lives at in the Riverwood Trader. Nice arse...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
04-10-2013, 06:33 PM
DO NOT MARRY YSOLDA BECAUSE YOU CANT KILL HER OR UNMARRY HER AND SHE CANT FIGHT WITH YOU.
And no, it doesn't make that quest unavailable. Tongue I married Ysolda my first play through.

MARRY AELA THE HUNTRESS. She's a hottie. And she'll fight with you if you ask her to. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 06:41 PM
I married Lydia. We went through a lot together, and she was with me before I became famous in Skyrim - pretty big pluses in my book!
05-10-2013, 02:58 AM
There's only 1 reasonable purpose for marriage.
Marry for money.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-10-2013, 06:04 AM
I could get married in Skyrim? Syriasly? Shit!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-10-2013, 06:44 AM
(05-10-2013 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's only 1 reasonable purpose for marriage.
Marry for money.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
05-10-2013, 08:41 AM
(04-10-2013 04:14 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  EVERYBODY marries Ysolda. I don't know if that makes that quest where you get drunk and your trail eventually leads to here becomes uunavailable, but she's good looking, for a drug dealer. Guess the reason why so many marry her is because she is one of the first good looking NPC you encounter, and she is nice when she talks to you.

I never married anyone in Skyrim because there was nothing else but just the marriage, and that was it, except for cooking. Too bad I never eat in Skyrim, because I don't have to. You can't get laid either. That's lame.

That quest begins when you find a drunk in a tavern who challenges you to a drinking contest. You never actually marry her, nor do you have to.