Who should I marry in Skyrim?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Who should I marry in Skyrim?
(08-10-2013 06:31 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  How come this Xbox has got a shiny tray?

I wanna shiny tray!

[Image: xbox-360.jpg]

The old, original (white) xbox 360's all had white or silver trays. Just look for an old xbox.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 10:30 PM
(08-10-2013 06:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 06:31 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  How come this Xbox has got a shiny tray?

I wanna shiny tray!

[Image: xbox-360.jpg]

The old, original (white) xbox 360's all had white or silver trays. Just look for an old xbox.

*looks at xbox*

I'm so old. Sad

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-10-2013, 05:57 PM
(08-10-2013 10:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 06:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The old, original (white) xbox 360's all had white or silver trays. Just look for an old xbox.

*looks at xbox*

I'm so old. Sad

Get out of here, grandpa. Tongue
09-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Just download or make your own perfect follower to marry...

Oh, yeah... 360 and PS3 suck. Maybe you can plug in a keyboard and type. I know a few games where that was possible.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
11-10-2013, 05:09 AM
Command console FTW.

But still, the single best part of the PC experience (besides the better performance and graphics) is the user created content. At the top of that list are the Unofficial Patches that fix a ton of the little things that Bethesda missed. My first Elder Scrolls experience was with the GOTY version of Morrowind on the original Xbox (had a legit Lv86 Nord on it too), but I just can't go back to consoles after playing the PC versions of Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I can tweak all of those games and get them to the perfect balance of bug fixes, new additional content, and tweaked game-play.

Even if I have to build a new PC for Fallout 4, I'll do that over getting the console version in a heartbeat.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-10-2013, 09:28 AM
What about a horker?
11-10-2013, 10:12 AM
(11-10-2013 09:28 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  What about a horker?

Tim can't marry his mum! That's too grody even for him!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2013, 11:15 AM
(04-10-2013 04:14 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 04:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have no idea who I should marry in Skyrim, anyone got any help here? Btw, I'm not marrying a man (before you say it Ferdy, McGrew, Revs etc.), and I'm not marrying anyone ugly because I'm too shallow for that.

Any advice?

EVERYBODY marries Ysolda. I don't know if that makes that quest where you get drunk and your trail eventually leads to here becomes uunavailable, but she's good looking, for a drug dealer. Guess the reason why so many marry her is because she is one of the first good looking NPC you encounter, and she is nice when she talks to you.

I never married anyone in Skyrim because there was nothing else but just the marriage, and that was it, except for cooking. Too bad I never eat in Skyrim, because I don't have to. You can't get laid either. That's lame.

Untrue, if you marry the merchant, you get weekly free income from her.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
11-10-2013, 11:43 AM
(11-10-2013 11:15 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Untrue, if you marry the merchant, you get weekly free income from her.

Just about anyone you marry, if you own a home, will start to run and operate a 'business' out of it. This allows you to trade with your spouse when they're home (i.e. not adventuring with you) and pick the business' 'profits' daily, usually about 100G. They'll also cook you a meal once daily.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
11-10-2013, 12:28 PM
That's sexist.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.