Poll: Have I taken hbl to the woodshed?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who thinks I have taken hbl to the woodshed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 08:00 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
Tongue Who thinks I have taken hbl to the woodshed?
Have I taken HBL to the woodshed, yes or no?

I think I have dragged him around the room enough times beating him about the head and shoulders with facts while solidly refuting his delusional rage posts, would you agree? hehe

I am totally kidding here, but it is kind of funny the thrashing this guy is getting....deservedly so I might add.

[Image: wkiyxl.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
17-08-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Who thinks I have taken hbl to the woodshed?
Not sure about that - he's still coming back...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
17-08-2014, 08:03 PM
He deserves to be taken to the wood shed. Some of the stuff he spouts is downright evil.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-08-2014, 08:04 PM
(17-08-2014 08:02 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Not sure about that - he's still coming back...

hehe yeah, you got a point, the stupid is strong in this one...

[Image: 35hiz52.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-08-2014, 06:28 AM
(17-08-2014 07:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Have I taken HBL to the woodshed, yes or no?

Probably, but it honestly isn't something worth bragging about. He takes himself to the woodshed every time he posts. He is such a parrot of so many trolls we've had in the past that his posts are self-refuting. I can't even bring myself to respond to anything he says, anymore.

I put him on ignore relatively quickly when I realized he is not interested in learning anything and is only here to proselytize, or at a minimum, piss us off.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-08-2014, 06:36 AM
If he does sock his way back in, I don't think it will be too tough to spot him.
He has a way of...well you know.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-08-2014, 08:21 AM
http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?5589

Looks like my little spiel about nothing lacking properties and thus limitations got under his skin a bit. He has gone back to his troll cave to strawman what I was saying. Must have shook his faith. What a dumb cunt, but at least he's a dumb cunt somewhere else. lolz Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-08-2014, 08:33 AM
(18-08-2014 06:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Have I taken HBL to the woodshed, yes or no?

Probably, but it honestly isn't something worth bragging about. He takes himself to the woodshed every time he posts. He is such a parrot of so many trolls we've had in the past that his posts are self-refuting. I can't even bring myself to respond to anything he says, anymore.

I put him on ignore relatively quickly when I realized he is not interested in learning anything and is only here to proselytize, or at a minimum, piss us off.

please don't think I was bragging or seeking a pat on the back. I wrote this thread tongue in cheek as an answer to his stupid polls. At the time I was hoping he would have the spine to jump in on it so I could drag him around some more. Good riddance, but no, this wasn't a serious poll by any stretch of the imagination and I hope no one thinks so.

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
18-08-2014, 08:48 AM
(18-08-2014 08:33 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  please don't think I was bragging or seeking a pat on the back. I wrote this thread tongue in cheek as an answer to his stupid polls.

I wasn't trying to make fun of you. I was more saying that my two-year-old could take him out to the woodshed just by letting him talk and refute himself, all while ignoring him and playing with her toys.

He was one of worst trolls in recent months.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
18-08-2014, 08:53 AM

I think I have dragged him around the room enough times beating him about the head and shoulders with facts while solidly refuting his delusional rage posts, would you agree? hehe

I am totally kidding here, but it is kind of funny the thrashing this guy is getting....deservedly so I might add.

[Image: wkiyxl.jpg]

I think so. The thing is he's so totally deluded he's beyond the reach of reason of any sort, so it's not going to do any good. But there will be many others who will read the replies to his nonsense who will profit from what they read.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post