Poll: Have I taken hbl to the woodshed?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who thinks I have taken hbl to the woodshed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Who thinks I have taken hbl to the woodshed?
If he's anything like Minime, just when you think he's down and you start feeling sorry for him...

"Poor little bugger..."

He'll jump up and bite your bollocks.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
18-08-2014, 11:28 AM
(18-08-2014 08:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Have I taken HBL to the woodshed, yes or no?

I think I have dragged him around the room enough times beating him about the head and shoulders with facts while solidly refuting his delusional rage posts, would you agree? hehe

I am totally kidding here, but it is kind of funny the thrashing this guy is getting....deservedly so I might add.

[Image: wkiyxl.jpg]

I think so. The thing is he's so totally deluded he's beyond the reach of reason of any sort, so it's not going to do any good. But there will be many others who will read the replies to his nonsense who will profit from what they read.

which was the main reason I engaged, we always have lurkers and newbies who can benefit from watching the more experienced amongst us with debating delusion.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
18-08-2014, 11:36 AM
On one post he even dismissed Lawrence Krauss as a physicist and went on trying to correct everything that Dr Krauss has said, especially on the lecture he gave on "something from nothing", implying that he understands quantum theory more than Dr Krauss. Lol.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
18-08-2014, 11:38 AM
(18-08-2014 11:36 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  On one post he even dismissed Lawrence Krauss as a physicist and went on trying to correct everything that Dr Krauss has said, especially on the lecture he gave on "something from nothing", implying that he understands quantum theory more than Dr Krauss. Lol.

He spent a lot of time expounding about what god thinks, what he wants and what he meant in the bible, because...if you weren't aware...god wrote the bible and apparently has hbl on his speed dial on his g-phone 8s Rolleyes Laugh out load

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
18-08-2014, 01:46 PM
(18-08-2014 11:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 11:36 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  On one post he even dismissed Lawrence Krauss as a physicist and went on trying to correct everything that Dr Krauss has said, especially on the lecture he gave on "something from nothing", implying that he understands quantum theory more than Dr Krauss. Lol.

He spent a lot of time expounding about what god thinks, what he wants and what he meant in the bible, because...if you weren't aware...god wrote the bible and apparently has hbl on his speed dial on his g-phone 8s Rolleyes Laugh out load

Like I posted yesterday on the other thread, I can't for the life of me understand how someone goes through this one and only life viewing the majority of their fellow humans as sinners and destined for hell. What a warped, sick life hbl must live.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Speaking of hbl,
The idiot signed in long enough to PM me a long string of non-sequiture nonsense, then got banned again, under another name.

Dude is mentally deranged.
Praise Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-08-2014, 02:15 PM
(18-08-2014 01:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 11:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  He spent a lot of time expounding about what god thinks, what he wants and what he meant in the bible, because...if you weren't aware...god wrote the bible and apparently has hbl on his speed dial on his g-phone 8s Rolleyes Laugh out load

Like I posted yesterday on the other thread, I can't for the life of me understand how someone goes through this one and only life viewing the majority of their fellow humans as sinners and destined for hell. What a warped, sick life hbl must live.

I truly think psychologically, that the louder one preaches, the more he is trying to drown out his inner doubt.

18-08-2014, 02:15 PM
(18-08-2014 01:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Speaking of hbl,
The idiot signed in long enough to PM me a long string of non-sequiture nonsense, then got banned again, under another name.

Dude is mentally deranged.
Praise Jebus.

Laugh out load what a deranged tool

18-08-2014, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 02:43 PM by kingschosen.)
No... no, I don't. But that's neither here nor there, I suppose.

Now that I'm not admin anymore, I suppose I can speak more freely about certain topics.

So, yeah... if you really want to know what I think, click the spoiler. If not, carry on.

GWG, I want to preface this by saying that what I'm about to say is in no way indictative of how I feel about you (or the others that actively engaged hbl) as a poster... that is plainly stated by the rep that I give out. I'm addressing a behavior.

Hbl took you and everyone else out back to the woodshed, beat the ever-living crap out of you and then nuked the POS while then pissing out the flames of your ashes.

Why?

Because, the debate was never about enlightenment or learning. If it was, then yes, GWG, you "won". It was about trolling... and how long he could string each of you along. He was an amazing success because he managed to keep you fighting him until his banishment. He was forced out of the conversation thus making him de facto winner... well... in regards to the "point" behind the argument.

This was his end-game. You handed him victory and played right into his ruse. I just don't get how this behavior (troll feeding) can be so prevelant in 2014.

True debate... true argument... should be about enlightenment and the seeking of a truth... or a personal solace... or a personal contentment in how you view life.

[Yoda] Not this crude matter.[/Yoda]

Crude matter being trolling and troll feeding for your own vanity.

My suspicions in your actions were unfortunately confirmed by your posting of this topic. While your engagment with hbl may have at one time been for enlightenment, it ultimately ended up as a marionette for your own vanity.

Arguing/debating for your own vanity is on par with trolling. It is a selfish behavior that halts the progression of enlightenment. Moreover, it's detrimental and hurtful to the community. It constantly mucks up the forum with asininity, it encourages the troll to troll harder and longer, and it creates unneeded drama and stress on the forum team.

The latter point is near and dear to my heart because of my past. You would not believe the amount of bitching a single troll can create and the headache (lolpun) it creates for an admin and/or mod.

Everyone reading this, please reconsider feeding trolls when you wish to engage in debates. Always consider the other side when you type out a response and what that person is trying to do. If they are like you... trying to reach an enlightenment... by all means, argue and debate to your heart's content; however, if they are just trolling, please let them starve. It is proven scientific fact that starving trolls is the best way to deal with them.

In closing, GWG, I hope I didn't offend you or you feel singled out... not my intent... again, I just wanted to highlight some behavior and hopefully remedy it in the future.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
18-08-2014, 03:23 PM
(18-08-2014 02:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No... no, I don't. But that's neither here nor there, I suppose.

Now that I'm not admin anymore, I suppose I can speak more freely about certain topics.

So, yeah... if you really want to know what I think, click the spoiler. If not, carry on.

GWG, I want to preface this by saying that what I'm about to say is in no way indictative of how I feel about you (or the others that actively engaged hbl) as a poster... that is plainly stated by the rep that I give out. I'm addressing a behavior.

Hbl took you and everyone else out back to the woodshed, beat the ever-living crap out of you and then nuked the POS while then pissing out the flames of your ashes.

Why?

Because, the debate was never about enlightenment or learning. If it was, then yes, GWG, you "won". It was about trolling... and how long he could string each of you along. He was an amazing success because he managed to keep you fighting him until his banishment. He was forced out of the conversation thus making him de facto winner... well... in regards to the "point" behind the argument.

This was his end-game. You handed him victory and played right into his ruse. I just don't get how this behavior (troll feeding) can be so prevelant in 2014.

True debate... true argument... should be about enlightenment and the seeking of a truth... or a personal solace... or a personal contentment in how you view life.

[Yoda] Not this crude matter.[/Yoda]

Crude matter being trolling and troll feeding for your own vanity.

My suspicions in your actions were unfortunately confirmed by your posting of this topic. While your engagment with hbl may have at one time been for enlightenment, it ultimately ended up as a marionette for your own vanity.

Arguing/debating for your own vanity is on par with trolling. It is a selfish behavior that halts the progression of enlightenment. Moreover, it's detrimental and hurtful to the community. It constantly mucks up the forum with asininity, it encourages the troll to troll harder and longer, and it creates unneeded drama and stress on the forum team.

The latter point is near and dear to my heart because of my past. You would not believe the amount of bitching a single troll can create and the headache (lolpun) it creates for an admin and/or mod.

Everyone reading this, please reconsider feeding trolls when you wish to engage in debates. Always consider the other side when you type out a response and what that person is trying to do. If they are like you... trying to reach an enlightenment... by all means, argue and debate to your heart's content; however, if they are just trolling, please let them starve. It is proven scientific fact that starving trolls is the best way to deal with them.

In closing, GWG, I hope I didn't offend you or you feel singled out... not my intent... again, I just wanted to highlight some behavior and hopefully remedy it in the future.

No offense taken, and I always appreciate your honesty. I usually don't feed trolls as I know if you just ignore them, they go away. He was like driving past a train wreck, you want to look away, but...you...just...can't...help...but ...look. I knew as I continued to engage his delusion and stupidity that I was feeding him exactly what he craved, attention and an opportunity to spread his poison. Although, I truly continued as it was an opportunity for new additions to the forum to see the plethora of countering factual information to his nonsense...then it started getting out of control....as it always does. The more threads he created, the nastier they got, the more outrage they created, the more I refused to let him drive over my favorite forum without challenging him, knowing fully the odds of getting through his madness and fanatical belief in absolute BS perspectives of the history of the bible was about zero.

If I lowered your or others opinion of me, well, that wasn't my intention. I have a stubborn streak and unfortunately an innate inability to back down from a perceived challenge. When he did his stupid atheist suicidal poll it struck another nerve. My last wife (also an atheist) committed suicide after the deaths of our children. That isn't a ploy for sympathy as I do not desire it, seek it, or require it, it is just a fact. So his stupid atheist's suicidal poll made me create a dumb thread (this one) in retaliation, hoping he would be dumb enough to jump in and engage me, giving me another reason to dismantle him intellectually.

The morning he got banned I was actually in the shower thinking about it, and said to myself, enough is enough, let him get banned all on his own, just ignore the troll, came to work, checked TTA, and my wish was granted.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

[+] 6 users Like goodwithoutgod's post