Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?
At work.

KerimF.

I really do not think you are using the correct words in attempting to communicate.

I am at a lose as far as suggesting help/solution.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-07-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 10:33 AM by Deesse23.)
(24-07-2016 10:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems to me that, for many people (theists and Atheists), searching the internet can give the satisfaction of getting solid evidences.

My evidences are the resulting fruits observed in my daily life generated by all events claimed being natural or else.

For example, Al-Qaeda and the US System have both ONE CLEAR GOAL in Syria. I personally heard it many times from Obama (as you all did) and from those who came from Chechnya and took my small land.

So you werent using the internet apparently, since its not reliable, right? But you believe any random chechnian invader into your country? Facepalm
And other peoples claims like mine (who never invaded your country and never intends to) are not reliable, right? Do i have to invade your country so you believe what i say?

Did Obama talk to you in person? In what language? English, Arab, French? Was he a nice guy? How did he smell? What was he like? I have so many questions to ask you, since you must have met him, right? Because.....any other evidence is questionable, right?

Addendum:
You earlier made a lot of claims about Germany. So, since your evidence is the fruit of your daily life....where exactly have you been in Germany, and when? Have you been there in the 30s, to support your belief(s) about nazi germany? How about the USA? How did they treat you when you got off the plane? What was your general impression about the states, coming from a completely different kind of culture?

Ohh, and you still havent told us what your methodology is for gaining knowlegde? Please dont tell me that "My evidences are the resulting fruits observed in my daily life generated by all events claimed being natural or else" is your answer to this question.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
24-07-2016, 10:30 AM
(24-07-2016 09:55 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 09:01 AM)KerimF Wrote:  First, thank you for replying.
Now, I look for your help to let me understand the 'sacred' word here... "Evidence".

For example, could you give me an evidence of one professional criminal brain who did plan (not commit) a silly crime to help his enemies getting unlimited legitimate powers and incomes to run after him to the end of time? Thank you.

For instance, such evidence could be easily found in many stories made for Hollywood movies and series.

Kerim

Wtf?

I'm having trouble following your ideas. Are you saying that if we come to the conclusion that something is a true statement only using our logic without any evidence to support our conclusion it should be accepted as such?

Quote:Sorry, did I ever say my intellectual powers have limits?

They most certainly do, whether you said it or not.

You are free to accept anything you like. This is exactly how a believer, based on faith and hope, does.

And why should I provide you any evidence while you already have your trusted sources to give you all the evidences that suit your life?

You all talk about evidences... I wish I hear one about any idea you (or anyone else) believe... so that I can also comment its validity Tongue

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 10:42 AM
At work.

KerimF? You are not using the language properly.

How many more times must we point this out to you?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:You are free to accept anything you like. This is exactly how a believer, based on faith and hope, does.

Quote:My evidences are the resulting fruits observed in my daily life ...

The argument from personal experience, also known as personal revelation, refers to the sensation of a direct experience with *insert your favourite personal delusion*

This is a logic fallacy, you commit it like many believers do. Your reasoning is exactly like a believer.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
24-07-2016, 10:47 AM
(24-07-2016 07:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Here a logic test for you.

Where is the best place to buy a dildo?

A. In an adult bookstore
B. Online
C. At a garage sale

The most logical is "C". You're going to spend HUGE money for the same "unit" in an adult bookstore as you'd buy online -- but, online you can't inspect the merchandise. At a garage sale - you'll get the best price and you can inspect the product in person.

The illogical disconnect comes from the "ewwwww" reaction - of not wanting to buy a used dildo - because someone else used it.....

Was your boyfriend a virgin? Even if he was -- you're not really sure what he's been dragging his dick through -- and you can't run his dick through a dishwasher - dip it in bleach -- or put it into an autoclave... You can, a used dildo....

Logic is a motherfucker, ain't it???

HOw many garage sales would one have to troll thru to find one? I have been to maybe 1000 garage sales and do not remember ever seeing one on display. Here in the Dominican Republic such things are sold in women's lingerie shops. But the lowest priced one was over $30 USD. SO I ordered one online for milady.
24-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Back to the topic at hand. THe flat earth people are claiming that they go by just what they can sense with their own senses without believing the research done over centuries. If one just goes by what they can know then one cannot believe anything.
24-07-2016, 10:55 AM
(24-07-2016 09:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 09:01 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For instance, such evidence could be easily found in many stories made for Hollywood movies and series.

Kerim

Hollywood fiction is not "evidence".
So, besides "logic", perhaps you should learn the definition of "evidence".
Hint: It's not "sacred".

Well, I am glad that the daily episodes of the International Endless Series "War on Terror" are as real and true to you as they are commented. You didn't have to think about them a lot.

To me, their complete scenario was already written since very long and this why I was able knowing in advance what is happening now and what will happen in its future episodes. In brief, we are just at the beginning of the World Terror War (that started in its first episode, broadcasted worldwide on 9/11/2001).

You don't have to believe anything I say. You also have an intelligent brain as mine (if not better) and no one can stop you using it. But you have also the choice to let some others giving you evidences that they wish you believe as being real and true.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 11:00 AM
(24-07-2016 10:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But you have also the choice to let some others giving you evidences.

Kerim

..which you still havent done yet. You didnt even try.

24-07-2016, 11:08 AM
At work.

Consider

I am wondering if I must post things such as,

"KerimF is a drongo."

To actually receive a reply.

Consider
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post