Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?
(24-07-2016 10:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 09:55 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Wtf?

I'm having trouble following your ideas. Are you saying that if we come to the conclusion that something is a true statement only using our logic without any evidence to support our conclusion it should be accepted as such?

They most certainly do, whether you said it or not.

You are free to accept anything you like. This is exactly how a believer, based on faith and hope, does.

And why should I provide you any evidence while you already have your trusted sources to give you all the evidences that suit your life?

You all talk about evidences... I wish I hear one about any idea you (or anyone else) believe... so that I can also comment its validity Tongue

Kerim

I didn't ask you for any evidence, nor have I stated what I accept or not.
I was merely asking for clarification on what is YOUR position, because it is not clear from your rambling.
I am asking you to make clear what YOU are saying.

If you are unable to do that or to present it in a coherent way , thats ok, but I just would like to know that is so, in order not to waste any time with you.

So stop fighting imaginary people inside your head and present your case....or fuck off.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
24-07-2016, 11:36 AM
http://http://www.answers.com/article/30...m1=quizzes
24-07-2016, 11:55 AM
(24-07-2016 10:20 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 10:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems to me that, for many people (theists and Atheists), searching the internet can give the satisfaction of getting solid evidences.

My evidences are the resulting fruits observed in my daily life generated by all events claimed being natural or else.

For example, Al-Qaeda and the US System have both ONE CLEAR GOAL in Syria. I personally heard it many times from Obama (as you all did) and from those who came from Chechnya and took my small land.

So you werent using the internet apparently, since its not reliable, right? But you believe any random chechnian invader into your country? Facepalm
And other peoples claims like mine (who never invaded your country and never intends to) are not reliable, right? Do i have to invade your country so you believe what i say?

Did Obama talk to you in person? In what language? English, Arab, French? Was he a nice guy? How did he smell? What was he like? I have so many questions to ask you, since you must have met him, right? Because.....any other evidence is questionable, right?

Addendum:
You earlier made a lot of claims about Germany. So, since your evidence is the fruit of your daily life....where exactly have you been in Germany, and when? Have you been there in the 30s, to support your belief(s) about nazi germany? How about the USA? How did they treat you when you got off the plane? What was your general impression about the states, coming from a completely different kind of culture?

Ohh, and you still havent told us what your methodology is for gaining knowlegde? Please dont tell me that "My evidences are the resulting fruits observed in my daily life generated by all events claimed being natural or else" is your answer to this question.

Please if you keep reading half of my words, you let me wonder what could be your personal purpose from playing the smartest guy here with me Huh

You were the first one here who repeated what Obama (or the White House, if you like) declared openly in March 2011 about Syria. The US System discovered another evil superman, a dictator, who has the magic sceptre by which he hypnotizes millions of Syrians (civilians and forces) and lets them love and trust him even after living 5 years of war and terror while fighting Al-Qaeda.

Quote:I said:
and from those who came from Chechnya and took my small land.

I already mentioned that they did it in person (they had long dark beards) and told us, using a weird Arabic accent, that they were sent to save us from our tyrant (as the world's saviours in the White House keep urging the world to do it... not only Al-Qaeda). Should I repeat the whole story every time you are around Huh

About Germany, you will witness by yourself (I hope you live long) its coming role in the "War on Terror" drama. Meanwhile, don't you know that the closest nation in Europe to the American system (in terms of businesses), before and after WW2, is Germany? Of course, there is a historical reason (since before the birth of the USA) for this alliance. Knowing this just helps me see better what was planned about the World Terror War (that will likely last, if every thing will go on as planned, for many decades... that is, much longer than my human living flesh can still be alive Wink )

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 12:03 PM
(24-07-2016 11:08 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Consider

I am wondering if I must post things such as,

"KerimF is a drongo."

To actually receive a reply.

Consider

P, the thing is even if he did reply to you it would still be gibberish and no closer to correcting the problem.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-07-2016, 12:14 PM
(24-07-2016 11:14 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 10:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You are free to accept anything you like. This is exactly how a believer, based on faith and hope, does.

And why should I provide you any evidence while you already have your trusted sources to give you all the evidences that suit your life?

You all talk about evidences... I wish I hear one about any idea you (or anyone else) believe... so that I can also comment its validity Tongue

Kerim

I didn't ask you for any evidence, nor have I stated what I accept or not.
I was merely asking for clarification on what is YOUR position, because it is not clear from your rambling.
I am asking you to make clear what YOU are saying.

If you are unable to do that or to present it in a coherent way , thats ok, but I just would like to know that is so, in order not to waste any time with you.

So stop fighting imaginary people inside your head and present your case....or fuck off.

Do you mean you also have a position? Huh

I have no idea what 'position' means really to you.
I just say what I have in mind. And others are free to take it or leave it.

Anyway, I am sorry that you like knowing "my position" because it happens, I live as a free independent person. Could we call this a position Wink

It is good you already know that we are not gladiators here to entertain a certain Caesar and his guests Big Grin
I mean you don't have to waste your time if you prefer not to answer the title Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
24-07-2016, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 12:18 PM by Deesse23.)
(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You were the first one here who repeated what Obama (or the White House, if you like) declared openly in March 2011 about Syria.

And you got this information from where? The internet, this forum? The very internet you dismissed as deceiving when other people present anything to you?
Fuck off you dishonest cunt.

(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I already mentioned that they did it in person (they had long dark beards) and told us, using a weird Arabic accent, that they were sent to save us from our tyrant
So you do actually rather believe mercenaries who invade your country about their motives than anyone else. Bravo Facepalm

(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  About Germany, you will witness by yourself (I hope you live long) its coming role in the "War on Terror" drama. Meanwhile, don't you know that the closest nation in Europe to the American system (in terms of businesses), before and after WW2, is Germany? Of course, there is a historical reason (since before the birth of the USA) for this alliance. Knowing this just helps me see better what was planned about the World Terror War (that will likely last, if every thing will go on as planned, for many decades... that is, much longer than my human living flesh can still be alive Wink )

Kerim
You dishonest fuck keep assering stupid shit, without engaging in discusison at all.
Your only reason to be here is because you like to see yourself talking and spreading your "truth" to the plebs, you self important wanker.
Im not longer gonna hold your little dick while you are engaged in verbal masturbation here.

I am done with you, asshole.

P.S.: You didnt explain how your meeting with Obama went, where he told you all this secret knowledge.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
24-07-2016, 12:21 PM
My writing is slow.
My internet is slow and not stable.
The replies are many
I am not superman Blush

24-07-2016, 12:26 PM
(24-07-2016 12:15 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You were the first one here who repeated what Obama (or the White House, if you like) declared openly in March 2011 about Syria.

And you got this information from where? The internet, this forum? The very internet you dismissed as deceiving when other people present anything to you?
Fuck off you dishonest cunt.

(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I already mentioned that they did it in person (they had long dark beards) and told us, using a weird Arabic accent, that they were sent to save us from our tyrant
So you do actually rather believe mercenaries who invade your country about their motives than anyone else. Bravo Facepalm

(24-07-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  About Germany, you will witness by yourself (I hope you live long) its coming role in the "War on Terror" drama. Meanwhile, don't you know that the closest nation in Europe to the American system (in terms of businesses), before and after WW2, is Germany? Of course, there is a historical reason (since before the birth of the USA) for this alliance. Knowing this just helps me see better what was planned about the World Terror War (that will likely last, if every thing will go on as planned, for many decades... that is, much longer than my human living flesh can still be alive Wink )

Kerim
You dishonest fuck keep assering stupid shit, without engaging in discusison at all.
Your only reason to be here is because you like to see yourself talking and spreading your "truth" to the plebs, you self important wanker.
Im not longer gonna hold your little dick while you are engaged in verbal masturbation here.

I am done with you, asshole.

P.S.: You didnt explain how your meeting with Obama went, where he told you all this secret knowledge.

I also respect your will.
I already learnt from you more than I was expecting. Thank you.

24-07-2016, 12:32 PM
(24-07-2016 09:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

KerimF? Are you sure that you are using the right words?

I am having a very hard time trying to understand what it is you are putting forwards/posting.

Sorry, me too, I have no idea what you are talking about Huh

24-07-2016, 12:36 PM
(24-07-2016 12:21 PM)KerimF Wrote:  My writing is slow.
My internet is slow and not stable.
The replies are many
I am not superman Blush

Just curious... why do you "like" every reply in your threads? It is, at best, very strange and in some ways vaguely creepy.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post