Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?
(26-07-2016 11:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's the point.... Logic isn't always nice....

Yes, you are right.

In fact, when someone has a human living flesh only to take care of, a logical reasoning that leads to whatever contradicts any of its pre-programmed instincts isn't nice for sure, if not non-sense.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 01:30 AM
(26-07-2016 11:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  If I cannot trust myself fully, the “I” doesn’t exist fully as well.

This statement presupposes the primacy of consciousness view. It is saying that the existence of a person depends on some conscious activity performed by that person, trusting. But existence has primacy. We exist and are what we are regardless of any conscious activity such as trusting. My senses are my means of awareness and they act automatically to bring me awareness of things in their range. There's nothing I need do to validate them or prove their effectiveness. Their purpose is to make me aware of objects and if I'm aware of objects then they are working just fine and I can trust them.

Do I trust logic? Yes I trust logic as a tool of reasoning to identify facts and then to validate them and thus to have knowledge. Are there other people who are smarter and better informed than me? Yes plenty. I still have to validate what they tell me, if it is possible and to do that I have to use my own senses and reason.

Well said.

But in case you had, for one reason or another, to believe blindly a well-prepared story (if not stories) about an evidence (see example below), would this story be part of your existence or of those who created it?

For example, no one in the world can deny that, based on the approved 9/11 stories by the White House investigators, the international criminal (or terrorist, if you like) brains who planned (not committed) the 9/11 attacks are real insane/idiots and even totally ignorant (about the US Law).

[1] They proved they are insane by planning a Hollywood horrible crime to be committed in daylight and in front of the entire world just to give a solid evidence that they are the new greatest beasts against humanity.

[2] They proved they are totally ignorant of the US Law by planning an attack against thousands of American citizens just to help the men on power (claimed being their main enemies) of their victims to win unlimited legitimate powers and incomes in order for the American forces to run after them even to the end of the world (as G. Bush said clearly before the arrival of the second plane) and likely to the end of time (15 years so far).

I already know that any logical reasoning that contradicts the 9/11 story as presented on the bible of the modern god has to be... another conspiracy theory.

And since many people disagree with me on this evidence, also based on their personal logical reasoning, it is a solid proof, to me in the least as usual, that the intelligent human beings are made differently (as their DNAs), hence with different logical reasoning that suits better the role of each of them in this temporary life.

Kerim

See you later.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
30-07-2016, 01:38 AM
His observations? Who is he?

Trusting yourself? who knows, not I not any, it might be that I'm just not an I to judge as an I.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
30-07-2016, 02:39 AM
The boy stood on the burning deck
with his pocket full of crackers
one fell down between his legs
and blew off both his knackers

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-07-2016, 02:42 PM
(24-07-2016 07:25 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

By "trust" I will assume you are referring to "reliance."

Not me.

My life experience has taught me over and over how wrong I can be in assessing specific things with mere logic and what I can observe.

So how did I learn I was wrong?

Other sources.
[+] 2 users Like GoingUp's post
30-07-2016, 04:24 PM
(30-07-2016 01:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, no one in the world can deny that, based on the approved 9/11 stories by the White House investigators, the international criminal (or terrorist, if you like) brains who planned (not committed) the 9/11 attacks are real insane/idiots and even totally ignorant (about the US Law).

The computers they made their plans on were found. We know who planned 9/11.

(30-07-2016 01:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [2] They proved they are totally ignorant of the US Law by planning an attack against thousands of American citizens just to help the men on power (claimed being their main enemies) of their victims to win unlimited legitimate powers and incomes in order for the American forces to run after them even to the end of the world (as G. Bush said clearly before the arrival of the second plane) and likely to the end of time (15 years so far).

False. Their knowledge of, (or lack of) US law had NOTHING to do with 9/11. They did not "lack knowledge" (were ignorant) of US law. They were determined to do what they did, no matter what any law said. There is no evidence the US is still looking for 9/11 perpetrators.

Quote:I already know that any logical reasoning that contradicts the 9/11 story as presented on the bible of the modern god has to be... another conspiracy theory.

There is no "modern Bible" and no "modern god".

Quote:And since many people disagree with me on this evidence, also based on their personal logical reasoning,

That's not what it's based on, and you have no real evidence.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2016, 04:32 AM
(30-07-2016 01:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  His observations? Who is he?

Trusting yourself? who knows, not I not any, it might be that I'm just not an I to judge as an I.

Although you already got it, it means his 'own' or 'personal' observations.

Of course, men are free not to trust themselves in searching the truths in their life and follow some others instead. After all, the latter way has two main advantages:

[1] We all know that domestic dogs enjoy much better food and shelters (besides extra gifts) than the free dogs do. The price that the spoiled dogs should pay is... just trusting blindly their masters in whatever they say and do.

[2] And by following some others, a person would have to think about matters related directly to his family and work only. And this gives him much free time for other things to do.

By the way, knowing the truths (behind important events) that the powerful/rich systems (political or religious) have all the necessary means to hide has nothing to do with 'judgement'. For example, what will I gain by judging the real brains who wrote and launched the episodes of the International Endless Series "War on Terror" (for 15 years so far!)? But, on the other hand, I surely don't like seeing a naïve person every time I look at a mirror ... who didn't mind believing (just because millions didn't too) that some of the today's international criminal brains decided to act like the insane/idiot ones of the Hollywood entertaining movies (based on the 9/11 stories as approved by all systems in the world).

Let us always remember that men are created/made free to believe in any god and/or any system and, therefore, accept/follow the stories/rules of their preferred god and/or system.

It happens I discovered that I personally don't need trusting any ruling supernatural god (hence men-made) and any ruling earthly system (also men-made, obviously) as well, period Big Grin

Kerim

31-07-2016, 04:57 AM
(30-07-2016 02:42 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 07:25 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

By "trust" I will assume you are referring to "reliance."

Not me.

My life experience has taught me over and over how wrong I can be in assessing specific things with mere logic and what I can observe.

So how did I learn I was wrong?

Other sources.

Sorry, do you mean you have no way to discover by yourself if you are wrong or right about something as you know it, in the least?

And, in case you cannot verify by yourself an idea or story, do you simply trust blindly some others about it?

Anyway, as long you are happy the way you live... you are on your right path.

For instance, about right and wrong, men and women are different. What could be considered as right or wrong for a woman is defined always by the community in which she lives. This also applies on men whose main role in life is to please their community, if not their preferred system too (political or religious).

As you know I am a man Big Grin And it happens I don't need to please any community or system in the world.
And as long I live with no fear of any sort... I am sure I am on my right path Big Grin
Fears (and confusions) are mainly due to lack of 'true' knowledge.

Kerim

31-07-2016, 05:13 AM
(31-07-2016 04:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, do you mean you have no way to discover by yourself if you are wrong or right about something as you know it, in the least?

And, in case you cannot verify by yourself an idea or story, do you simply trust blindly some others about it?

Anyway, as long you are happy the way you live... you are on your right path.

For instance, about right and wrong, men and women are different. What could be considered as right or wrong for a woman is defined always by the community in which she lives. This also applies on men whose main role in life is to please their community, if not their preferred system too (political or religious).

As you know I am a man Big Grin And it happens I don't need to please any community or system in the world.
And as long I live with no fear of any sort... I am sure I am on my right path Big Grin
Fears (and confusions) are mainly due to lack of 'true' knowledge.

Kerim

A lack of fear generally belies an ignorance of the actual dangers. Drinking Beverage

Courage is recognizing fear and overcoming it; peace is attained by recognizing fear and accepting it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-07-2016, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 06:38 AM by KerimF.)
(30-07-2016 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 01:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, no one in the world can deny that, based on the approved 9/11 stories by the White House investigators, the international criminal (or terrorist, if you like) brains who planned (not committed) the 9/11 attacks are real insane/idiots and even totally ignorant (about the US Law).

The computers they made their plans on were found. We know who planned 9/11.

(30-07-2016 01:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [2] They proved they are totally ignorant of the US Law by planning an attack against thousands of American citizens just to help the men on power (claimed being their main enemies) of their victims to win unlimited legitimate powers and incomes in order for the American forces to run after them even to the end of the world (as G. Bush said clearly before the arrival of the second plane) and likely to the end of time (15 years so far).

False. Their knowledge of, (or lack of) US law had NOTHING to do with 9/11. They did not "lack knowledge" (were ignorant) of US law. They were determined to do what they did, no matter what any law said. There is no evidence the US is still looking for 9/11 perpetrators.

Quote:I already know that any logical reasoning that contradicts the 9/11 story as presented on the bible of the modern god has to be... another conspiracy theory.

There is no "modern Bible" and no "modern god".

Quote:And since many people disagree with me on this evidence, also based on their personal logical reasoning,

That's not what it's based on, and you have no real evidence.

Please admit that, for your sanity and safety, you should believe in the representatives of the modern god, mainly all episodes of their Hollywood famous series "War on Terror" that we all watch for 15 years so far (there will be much more, as planned, for many decades too... till the toll of the series victims will be about 1 billion).

In the stories inspired by the modern god, the criminal terrorists (against civilians) in USA have to be insane/idiots and those who launched their mortars and missiles over our streets, houses, schools, markets, Churches and Mosques in Aleppo city, since year 2012, have to be the beloved brave rebels of the US System. Obviously as H. Clinton did very well, J. Kerry tries now his best to save his American terrorist mercenaries in Aleppo city. The latter ones take the Syrian families as hostages (mainly their kids/girls and young men) in the neighbourhoods they occupied (East part of the city).

Almost all people outside USA became sure 100% that Al-Qaeda (or whatever its new names are, though its CIA Islamic flag is made common to all its terrorist groups) is actually the right hand of the American Evangelists on power that destroys for them one country after another (while playing in the USA famous series "War on Terror").

But, you would real surprise me if you don't believe the stories of your honourable trusted politicians. G. Bush, by playing the naïve ignorant kid, sent thousands of his brave troops to Iraq where they were killed as being criminals and thieves (surely not in a mission to protect the American people).
Also the ELECTED (twice) G. Bush was great in playing the naïve confused kid between the two crashes over the WTC twins and massacred with a cold blood thousands of his people to gain the US Presidential Veto Right (at that time, it was the legitimate dictatorial sword that had the power to silence any American voice) and launched the USA wars under the pretext to save the world from Terrorism. Those who were above this USA Dictatorial Right were eliminated simply by Anthrax. Please don't tell me you have no idea of what G. Bush did a few minutes after the first crash on 9/11/2001 in order to end the 9/11 scenario as planned.
Do I also need talking about the man who got the Nobel Price of World's Peace? This man was instructed to save the Syrian people in March 2011 exactly as his fellow Bush did to the Iraqi people.
Right now, the multi-national CIA mercenaries (the beloved long dark Islamist beards of the American Evangelists on power) are instructed to try their last attacks from their occupied regions (East) against the multi-cultural part of the city (West). I live close to the hot line since its creation, about 4 years ago, and have observed the military actions from both sides (besides tens of mortars launched from east over the streets and houses in my neighbourhood, fortunately my small apartment on the roof was hit by 7 bullets only... so far).

Anyway, every person is free to believe in the episodes of the international endless series "War on Terror" as presented on his audio/video monitors.
Sorry, I am a rational man and I am not addicted to Hollywood movies and series as the famous one “War on Terror” in which anything could be presented as being the truth and nothing but the truth. The proof is that even very intelligent persons, as you are, are totally convinced by its well-prepared daily episodes.
But please don’t worry, no matter what you and I know, the international diabolic plan in which all systems (playing pro or anti before their masses) are involved (though leaded from America) will go on as planned... For example, the European systems are lately preparing their people in all Europe for their coming "World Terror War". It will start early next decade (also for the glory of... as it was the case of WW2).

Kerim