Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2016, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 07:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Who trusts his observations and logic more than of any other sources?
(31-07-2016 06:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please admit that, for your sanity and safety, you should believe in the representatives of the modern god, mainly all episodes of their Hollywood famous series "War on Terror" that we all watch for 15 years so far (there will be much more, as planned, for many decades too... till the toll of the series victims will be about 1 billion).

Prove it. Demonstrate how you cooked up your numbers.

Quote:In the stories inspired by the modern god, the criminal terrorists (against civilians) in USA have to be insane/idiots and those who launched their mortars and missiles over our streets, houses, schools, markets, Churches and Mosques in Aleppo city, since year 2012, have to be the beloved brave rebels of the US System. Obviously as H. Clinton did very well, J. Kerry tries now his best to save his American terrorist mercenaries in Aleppo city. The latter ones take the Syrian families as hostages (mainly their kids/girls and young men) in the neighbourhoods they occupied (East part of the city).

You have no evidence for any of that. You made it up. It's all a fairy tale.

Quote:Almost all people outside USA became sure 100% that Al-Qaeda (or whatever its new names are, though its CIA Islamic flag is made common to all its terrorist groups) is actually the right hand of the American Evangelists on power that destroys for them one country after another (while playing in the USA famous series "War on Terror").

They did not and do not. You have no evidence for any of that.

Quote:But, you would real surprise me if you don't believe the stories of your honourable trusted politicians. G. Bush, by playing the naïve ignorant kid, sent thousands of his brave troops to Iraq where they were killed as being criminals and thieves (surely not in a mission to protect the American people).

The Neo-cons were very well educated and had the invasion of Iraq planned long before 9/11. You have no evidence for what you say.

Quote:Also the ELECTED (twice) G. Bush was great in playing the naïve confused kid between the two crashes over the WTC twins and massacred with a cold blood thousands of his people to gain the US Presidential Veto Right (at that time, it was the legitimate dictatorial sword that had the power to silence any American voice) and launched the USA wars under the pretext to save the world from Terrorism. Those who were above this USA Dictatorial Right were eliminated simply by Anthrax.

A lie. You have no evidence for that. G. Bush was never granted, nor did he ask for any "veto right". The people who died from Anthrax were leaders of nothing, and you don't even know who died from Anthrax, nor do you have one piece of evidence they led anything. Even a dimwit knows that putting Anthrax in the mail would not "target" specific people.

Quote:Please don't tell me you have no idea of what G. Bush did a few minutes after the first crash on 9/11/2001 in order to end the 9/11 scenario as planned.
Do I also need talking about the man who got the Nobel Price of World's Peace? This man was instructed to save the Syrian people in March 2011 exactly as his fellow Bush did to the Iraqi people.
Right now, the multi-national CIA mercenaries (the beloved long dark Islamist beards of the American Evangelists on power) are instructed to try their last attacks from their occupied regions (East) against the multi-cultural part of the city (West). I live close to the hot line since its creation, about 4 years ago, and have observed the military actions from both sides (besides tens of mortars launched from east over the streets and houses in my neighbourhood, fortunately my small apartment on the roof was hit by 7 bullets only... so far).

Prove it. More lies.

Quote:Anyway, every person is free to believe in the episodes of the international endless series "War on Terror" as presented on his audio/video monitors.
Sorry, I am a rational man and I am not addicted to Hollywood movies and series as the famous one “War on Terror” in which anything could be presented as being the truth and nothing but the truth. The proof is that even very intelligent persons, as you are, are totally convinced by its well-prepared daily episodes.
But please don’t worry, no matter what you and I know, the international diabolic plan in which all systems (playing pro or anti before their masses) are involved (though leaded from America) will go on as planned... For example, the European systems are lately preparing their people in all Europe for their coming "World Terror War". It will start early next decade (also for the glory of... as it was the case of WW2).

You are a liar, make up shit, are obcessed wirth Hollywood, and have not a shred of evidence for anything you claim.
Nothing you say has even a hint of logic. Most of this bullshit is/are non-sequiturs.
You need medication.
None of this has anything to do with philosophy.
You have a dangerous and disordered mind. You've suffered a psychotic break from reality.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2016, 07:48 AM
(31-07-2016 05:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 04:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, do you mean you have no way to discover by yourself if you are wrong or right about something as you know it, in the least?

And, in case you cannot verify by yourself an idea or story, do you simply trust blindly some others about it?

Anyway, as long you are happy the way you live... you are on your right path.

For instance, about right and wrong, men and women are different. What could be considered as right or wrong for a woman is defined always by the community in which she lives. This also applies on men whose main role in life is to please their community, if not their preferred system too (political or religious).

As you know I am a man Big Grin And it happens I don't need to please any community or system in the world.
And as long I live with no fear of any sort... I am sure I am on my right path Big Grin
Fears (and confusions) are mainly due to lack of 'true' knowledge.

Kerim

A lack of fear generally belies an ignorance of the actual dangers. Drinking Beverage

Courage is recognizing fear and overcoming it; peace is attained by recognizing fear and accepting it.

The men on power are fortunate that your first remark is true indeed and applies to the great majority of people on earth. This is why most people have fears only about the dangers that their men on power present in their political/religious series; mainly in their well-written well-prepared international famous one "War on Terror" that was launched on 9/11/2001.

On my side, all dangers that I may face in my life are already known to me. I also know how to deal with each of them anytime I have to live it.
I can't fear whatever I know very well even if others call it a danger. My courage and peace are due to my knowledge about my existence and the world as it is. My mortal body is surely has limitations hence cannot be perfect but my knowledge is saturated since I don't have even one important question about life without a logical answer which is also useful to me in the least.

I repeat, yes, ignorance (real or artificial) also helps in avoiding fears and pain. This explains why many people drink (or alike) to forget, even temporary, the bad situations they were forced to live in. Obviously, I never needed to drink or even smoke because, at every age, things were clear enough to me and I needed my mind to be fully awake so that I deal with every possible bad situation in its proper way.
For example, once I was accused of a crime whose penalty is hanging to death and many policemen were sent after me. About two hours later, when I knew about the accusation and the police station in which it was made, I went to the P. station to hear its chief officer telling me that the case was closed. It happened that also a few witnesses (unknown to me) presented (also without my knowledge) solid proofs that the accusation is false! Although what happened surprised me, I don't think the situation would have this happy end if I decided to run away instead Wink

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
31-07-2016, 08:06 AM
(31-07-2016 07:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 06:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please admit that, for your sanity and safety, you should believe in the representatives of the modern god, mainly all episodes of their Hollywood famous series "War on Terror" that we all watch for 15 years so far (there will be much more, as planned, for many decades too... till the toll of the series victims will be about 1 billion).

Prove it. Demonstrate how you cooked up your numbers.

Quote:In the stories inspired by the modern god, the criminal terrorists (against civilians) in USA have to be insane/idiots and those who launched their mortars and missiles over our streets, houses, schools, markets, Churches and Mosques in Aleppo city, since year 2012, have to be the beloved brave rebels of the US System. Obviously as H. Clinton did very well, J. Kerry tries now his best to save his American terrorist mercenaries in Aleppo city. The latter ones take the Syrian families as hostages (mainly their kids/girls and young men) in the neighbourhoods they occupied (East part of the city).

You have no evidence for any of that. You made it up. It's all a fairy tale.

Quote:Almost all people outside USA became sure 100% that Al-Qaeda (or whatever its new names are, though its CIA Islamic flag is made common to all its terrorist groups) is actually the right hand of the American Evangelists on power that destroys for them one country after another (while playing in the USA famous series "War on Terror").

They did not and do not. You have no evidence for any of that.

Quote:But, you would real surprise me if you don't believe the stories of your honourable trusted politicians. G. Bush, by playing the naïve ignorant kid, sent thousands of his brave troops to Iraq where they were killed as being criminals and thieves (surely not in a mission to protect the American people).

The Neo-cons were very well educated and had the invasion of Iraq planned long before 9/11. You have no evidence for what you say.

Quote:Also the ELECTED (twice) G. Bush was great in playing the naïve confused kid between the two crashes over the WTC twins and massacred with a cold blood thousands of his people to gain the US Presidential Veto Right (at that time, it was the legitimate dictatorial sword that had the power to silence any American voice) and launched the USA wars under the pretext to save the world from Terrorism. Those who were above this USA Dictatorial Right were eliminated simply by Anthrax.

A lie. You have no evidence for that. G. Bush was never granted, nor did he ask for any "veto right". The people who died from Anthrax were leaders of nothing, and you don't even know who died from Anthrax, nor do you have one piece of evidence they led anything. Even a dimwit knows that putting Anthrax in the mail would not "target" specific people.

Quote:Please don't tell me you have no idea of what G. Bush did a few minutes after the first crash on 9/11/2001 in order to end the 9/11 scenario as planned.
Do I also need talking about the man who got the Nobel Price of World's Peace? This man was instructed to save the Syrian people in March 2011 exactly as his fellow Bush did to the Iraqi people.
Right now, the multi-national CIA mercenaries (the beloved long dark Islamist beards of the American Evangelists on power) are instructed to try their last attacks from their occupied regions (East) against the multi-cultural part of the city (West). I live close to the hot line since its creation, about 4 years ago, and have observed the military actions from both sides (besides tens of mortars launched from east over the streets and houses in my neighbourhood, fortunately my small apartment on the roof was hit by 7 bullets only... so far).

Prove it. More lies.

Quote:Anyway, every person is free to believe in the episodes of the international endless series "War on Terror" as presented on his audio/video monitors.
Sorry, I am a rational man and I am not addicted to Hollywood movies and series as the famous one “War on Terror” in which anything could be presented as being the truth and nothing but the truth. The proof is that even very intelligent persons, as you are, are totally convinced by its well-prepared daily episodes.
But please don’t worry, no matter what you and I know, the international diabolic plan in which all systems (playing pro or anti before their masses) are involved (though leaded from America) will go on as planned... For example, the European systems are lately preparing their people in all Europe for their coming "World Terror War". It will start early next decade (also for the glory of... as it was the case of WW2).

You are a liar, make up shit, are obcessed wirth Hollywood, and have not a shred of evidence for anything you claim.
Nothing you say has even a hint of logic. Most of this bullshit is/are non-sequiturs.
You need medication.
None of this has anything to do with philosophy.
You have a dangerous and disordered mind. You've suffered a psychotic break from reality.

Thank you for calling me a liar.
Now, I can feel better that you are safe where you live.
It is not wise opposing the representatives of the modern god; the ones who were inspired to write and launch the "War on Terror" series.

Anyway, please remember, anytime you will have a chance to convince a theist that the stories of the miracles, he believes, are man-made, I will likely have the chance to convince you that the audio/visual stories of the solid evidences, you fully believe, are also man-made.

Have a nice day.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
31-07-2016, 08:23 AM
(24-07-2016 12:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thread Moved

This is more a philosophical discussion than a "I'm new to the forum -- welcome me" thread.

Not sure why it wasn't earlier moved since the intro section isn't a place for deep involved discussions.

Yes, the move of this thread, after the way by which many members replied to its question, became a wise move.

For instance, I concluded from the conversations on this thread that:

While theists are happy with the great stories about miracles, many people in the world are also very happy, or satisfied in the least, with the great stories about evidences (presented on our electrical audio/visual monitors, as usual).

So I think to learn something new; I have to launch another preliminary thread.

Kerim

31-07-2016, 08:30 AM
(24-07-2016 02:50 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 12:32 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, me too, I have no idea what you are talking about Huh

Blink

(24-07-2016 12:48 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry but you keep repeating the same words as I do by repeating the same language that you don't like.

It seems we both are satisfied the way we write Big Grin

Facepalm

Okay.

Once more from the top.

I remember yourself (KerimF) stating that English is not your first language.

Myself, to whom English is my first language, is/are saying to you (KerimF) that you are doing it wrong.

Now.. I am simply trying to get to a point of understanding as to why you keep posting words to which you seem to actually have no understanding about their use.

I hope you are also aware that you did nothing... yes nothing... to let me know how you understood my wrong sentences.

Have a nice day.

Kerim

31-07-2016, 08:31 AM
(31-07-2016 08:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you for calling me a liar.
It is not wise opposing the representatives of the modern god; the ones who were inspired to write and launch the "War on Terror" series.

Anyway, please remember, anytime you will have a chance to convince a theist that the stories of the miracles, he believes, are man-made, I will likely have the chance to convince you that the audio/visual stories of the solid evidences, you fully believe, are also man-made.

Have a nice day.
Kerim

You will never have that chance. What you consider evidence is not evidence. Hollywood is fiction. You have constructed a false narrative in your head which you replay over and over, just like all crazy people.

You are insane, and I noticed you posted no proof of anything you were asked for.
You made it all up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2016, 08:47 AM
(24-07-2016 03:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 12:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thread Moved

This is more a philosophical discussion than a "I'm new to the forum -- welcome me" thread.

Not sure why it wasn't earlier moved since the intro section isn't a place for deep involved discussions.

Wait...this was a deep, involved discussion? Gasp

As you said, there is nothing deep in the conversations here. The thread turned out to be about believing blindly the stories of miracles, in case of theists, and of the solid evidences presented on our electrical audio/visual monitors, in case of theists and atheists as well.

That's all Wink

Kerim

31-07-2016, 09:07 AM
(31-07-2016 08:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 08:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you for calling me a liar.

Have a nice day.
Kerim

You will never have that chance. What you consider evidence is not evidence. Hollywood is fiction. You have constructed a false narrative in your head which you replay over and over, just like all crazy people.

You are insane, and I noticed you posted no proof of anything you were asked for.
You made it all up.

To you, a sane person should believe that the international criminal brains have to be much less intelligent than him. They became so much idiots to the point they let their enemies (on power) win more and more legitimate rights and incomes because of their silly crimes.

Also to you, an insane person, like Kerim, believes that the international criminal brains are, as always, geniuses in their field and know very well how to plan perfect crimes from which they can gain billions of dollars while playing the saviours of the world.

Your humble insane idiot who needs a lot to become the sane wise person you are,

Kerim

31-07-2016, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 10:47 AM by KerimF.)
Someone wrote me as a reply to what happened to me when I used living in a small farm near Aleppo city (inside which I live since then):

Quote:So you do actually rather believe mercenaries who invaded and occupied your small farm in year 2012 about their motives than anyone else. Bravo Facepalm

The irony is that this same person didn't mind knowing that zillion of people in the world believed some criminal fighters of Al-Qaeda anytime they accused themselves on TV about the 9/11 attacks.

This was possible to happen because the White House confirmed that these mercenaries, though they are supposed to be the terrorists who were behind the massacres on 9/11/2001, are also very honest to say the truth and nothing but the truth.

And these terrorists were also so brave to the point they confessed being the idiots who helped the men on power in USA (supposed being the real enemies) to win the Jackpot on 9/11/2001 and launch their great endless series "War on Terror" to run after them to the end of time... 15 years so far (and we are just at the beginning of the World Terror War.)

N.B. 1: These idiots have now the most powerful international terrorist army challenging all armies in the world; the US army, NATO, the Israeli army and the Russian army for a few. And this powerful terrorist army was built behind the back of all great intelligences (including the CIA, of course) while their very intelligent agents were running after the 9/11 terrorists in all countries in the world since 9/11/2001.

N.B. 2: The US army only was able invading and occupying, in year 2003, all Iraq after defeating its great Iraqi army in less than a month.

So, who says that fairy tales are created for kids only?!
The ones created for adults (also on TV) as the mentioned ones above, even kids find hard swallowing them Wink

Kerim

31-07-2016, 11:00 AM
(24-07-2016 12:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 12:21 PM)KerimF Wrote:  My writing is slow.
My internet is slow and not stable.
The replies are many
I am not superman Blush

Just curious... why do you "like" every reply in your threads? It is, at best, very strange and in some ways vaguely creepy.

You mentioned an interesting remark.

First, I learn always something new from every reply, said odd or even.
Second, it is a sort of flag by which I know the messages I replied.
Third, it is a humble thank for the person who gave me a little of his time.

Hope your curiosity is satisfied Wink

Kerim