Who waaants to liiiive forevvvverrrr?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Who waaants to liiiive forevvvverrrr?
(10-02-2014 07:12 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fun Fact: Brain May, the lead guitarist from Queen, has a PhD in astrophysics from Imperial College London.

Another fun fact. He received treatment for 'sexual addiction' in the 90s for his amorous behaviour towards his partner Anita Dobson, who incidentally had exactly the same hairstyle as him! Big Grin

That's not a 'fun fact', that's creepy-pasta... No

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-02-2014, 07:56 AM
(10-02-2014 07:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:12 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Another fun fact. He received treatment for 'sexual addiction' in the 90s for his amorous behaviour towards his partner Anita Dobson, who incidentally had exactly the same hairstyle as him! Big Grin

That's not a 'fun fact', that's creepy-pasta... No

Maybe you're right mate, it's a fun-ny fact though ... Anyway, there's an opening in the eternal tta band for a lead guitarist (preferably with sexual addiction issues) the job's yours if you want it? Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
10-02-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm only 39 and I'm already bored of life.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
(10-02-2014 08:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm only 39 and I'm already bored of life.

Hmmm... I can't see that ever being a problem for me. I'm almost 59, and steadily increasing physical infirmities (diabetes, arthritis, cancer in the family -- although so far not in me, knock on wood) are beginning to be annoying. But if I could remain young and healthy, it would be a long long time before intellectual boredom would be a problem.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
10-02-2014, 08:44 AM
(10-02-2014 08:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm only 39 and I'm already bored of life.

Once Bucky Ball gets has kazoo, EK gets out of rehab and Taq sobers up, we're recording our first album and going on tour! You'll never need to be bored again! Smile

Seriously, I'm 37 and nowhere near bored! There must be things you want to do but haven't yet?

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
10-02-2014, 08:45 AM
(10-02-2014 08:32 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Hmmm... I can't see that ever being a problem for me. I'm almost 59, and steadily increasing physical infirmities (diabetes, arthritis, cancer in the family -- although so far not in me, knock on wood) are beginning to be annoying. But if I could remain young and healthy, it would be a long long time before intellectual boredom would be a problem.

Tour manager job for you then Thumbsup

Im_Ryan forum member
10-02-2014, 08:57 AM
(10-02-2014 07:56 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's not a 'fun fact', that's creepy-pasta... No

Maybe you're right mate, it's a fun-ny fact though ... Anyway, there's an opening in the eternal tta band for a lead guitarist (preferably with sexual addiction issues) the job's yours if you want it? Big Grin

I'm in, but only if the signing bonus includes a Honda CB1100. Because, damn, that's sexy!

[Image: 2013-honda-cb1100-6_600x0w.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
10-02-2014, 09:01 AM
(10-02-2014 08:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 08:32 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Hmmm... I can't see that ever being a problem for me. I'm almost 59, and steadily increasing physical infirmities (diabetes, arthritis, cancer in the family -- although so far not in me, knock on wood) are beginning to be annoying. But if I could remain young and healthy, it would be a long long time before intellectual boredom would be a problem.

Tour manager job for you then Thumbsup

Hey , can I get on as backstage security ? I work for beers and BBQ baby.... Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
10-02-2014, 10:37 AM
(10-02-2014 08:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:56 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Maybe you're right mate, it's a fun-ny fact though ... Anyway, there's an opening in the eternal tta band for a lead guitarist (preferably with sexual addiction issues) the job's yours if you want it? Big Grin

I'm in, but only if the signing bonus includes a Honda CB1100. Because, damn, that's sexy!

[Image: 2013-honda-cb1100-6_600x0w.jpg]

Deal! Smile

Im_Ryan forum member
10-02-2014, 10:40 AM
(10-02-2014 09:01 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 08:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Tour manager job for you then Thumbsup

Hey , can I get on as backstage security ? I work for beers and BBQ baby.... Big Grin

You're in mate, head of security and chief roadie. Which means as a bonus you also get a motorhead t shirt of your choice and a massive bunch of keys that don't fit anything! Thumbsup

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post