Who waaants to liiiive forevvvverrrr?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Who waaants to liiiive forevvvverrrr?
(10-02-2014 07:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:59 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I don't want Bon Jovi to live forever either! Drinking Beverage

Lol I loved this song when I was a kid. It was on one of the NOW Thats What I Call Music CD's I had lol. Jeez that makes me feel so old. I do want to live forever btw. Why the heck not?

I still have now 1 & 2 on vinyl. Big Grin

I'm glad you want to live forever. Bon Jovi can't though. If needs be I'll have him killed. However before he draws his last breath I want a full explanation out of him as to why they stopped being a rock band after the New Jersey album and what possessed him to write bed of roses. It's only fit purpose is to assist in the projection of vomit. It's the musical equivalent of sticking your fingers down your throat! Drinking Beverage

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 07:51 PM
(10-02-2014 07:42 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol I loved this song when I was a kid. It was on one of the NOW Thats What I Call Music CD's I had lol. Jeez that makes me feel so old. I do want to live forever btw. Why the heck not?

I'm glad you want to live forever. Bon Jovi can't though. If needs be I'll have him killed. However before he draws his last breath I want a full explanation out of him as to why they stopped being a rock band after the New Jersey album and what possessed him to write bed of roses. It's only fit purpose is to assist in the projection of vomit. It's the musical equivalent of sticking your fingers down your throat! Drinking Beverage
LOL
I don't think I have ever heard it. And I am glad you have it on vinyl, that makes me feel younger haha Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-02-2014, 07:56 PM
(10-02-2014 07:51 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:42 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I still have now 1 & 2 on vinyl. Big Grin

LOL
I don't think I have ever heard it. And I am glad you have it on vinyl, that makes me feel younger haha Tongue

Harumph! Kids today Drinking Beverage ... If you haven't heard it. Keep it that way. Once it's heard it can never be unheard Tongue

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
11-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Jeez Girly, did you have to use an old BBC sessions video Weeping

M_R, no need to reference LZ, if they need an explaination, they wont understand.

And Yes, Bon Jovi needs to die for the misery inflicted by his 'music'. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
11-02-2014, 09:39 AM
I would never get bored. Infinity alternate universes with different physics!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
11-02-2014, 09:46 AM
(11-02-2014 09:39 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I would never get bored. Infinity alternate universes with different physics!

That's the spirit! Thumbsup

Im_Ryan forum member
11-02-2014, 10:17 AM
(08-02-2014 07:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 07:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That's something that annoys the fuck out of me about not just xtards, but every other religious type who believes in eternal alternate life and claims we can't have it because we don't believe their superstitions.

I would *love* to live forever. JUST for starters, I'd learn to play every instrument there is (well, maybe not EVERY one) to the level of a master. Hell, nowadays a person can't learn everything there is to learn about a single instrument, much less every style and song one would want to learn.

Along about my 3rd billion year of afterlife, I'd take up the kazoo.
I'd practice a lot. Really I would. I'd like to be a famous kazoo virtuoso.
I 'm just a little busy for a while.

Um, that was one of the instruments I had in mind when I added the "(well, maybe not EVERY one)" part.... Weeping

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-02-2014, 10:52 AM
(10-02-2014 07:42 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol I loved this song when I was a kid. It was on one of the NOW Thats What I Call Music CD's I had lol. Jeez that makes me feel so old. I do want to live forever btw. Why the heck not?

Ran outta gas on the Jersey Turnpike...? Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-02-2014, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 01:49 PM by Revenant77x.)
This was spam do not do it again

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
11-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Let's get someone to count to O's.

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post