Who wants my 11,111th like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Who wants my 11,111th like?
The Tartarus would like to inform the Earmuffs that he does not accept celebratory likes from peons anyway. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 06:47 PM
(30-03-2014 03:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 07:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Tarty I will send you the picture you requested in area 69 at AF in you like my post. Hell I'll send more than one if you want Tongue

Oops looks like I'm too late. Offer revoked! Bahaha

Woah woah woah, where does the Tartarus even begin with this one?

1.When did the Tartarus request for any pictures in area 69? The Tartarus has no grounds to stand on for requests there since he refuses to post a picture of his dick. Tongue

2. The Tartarus did like your post, it just wasn't the 11,111th like he gave out.

3. Crulax has previously informed the Tartarus that you gave him permission to share your photo, and since the Tartarus chose Crulax's post for the 11,111th like, the Tartarus believes he may be more inclined to share it. Are you going to back out on the go-ahead? Should the Tartarus rename you Lost and Inconsistent? Tongue

4. The Tartarus is aware that he sounds like a pretentious cunt while referring to himself in the third person. He would like all of you to know that he is currently reveling in the shameless pomposity of it all.

5. Although the Tartarus would be dismayed to not receive another sexually enticing pic of Losty, he hath already gazed upon thine glorious breasts before, and was therefore not swayed by the the offer to dispense the like for nude pics.

1) technically true, you just said it seemed unfair blah blah looked kind if like whining from the guy who doesn't even posts pictures.

2)you did like my post which I intentionally posted after the competition was over so that I could revoke my offer Bahahaha Tongue

3)I have not and will not back out on giving Crulax permission to share that photo with you, good luck on getting him to follow through with that offer though Laugh out load

4)Tarty you are so weird lol!

5)Although Losty is flattered that you find her breasts to be glorious Blush, these particular pictures were not of breasts Angel

Love you Tarty Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(30-03-2014 06:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 03:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Woah woah woah, where does the Tartarus even begin with this one?

1.When did the Tartarus request for any pictures in area 69? The Tartarus has no grounds to stand on for requests there since he refuses to post a picture of his dick. Tongue

2. The Tartarus did like your post, it just wasn't the 11,111th like he gave out.

3. Crulax has previously informed the Tartarus that you gave him permission to share your photo, and since the Tartarus chose Crulax's post for the 11,111th like, the Tartarus believes he may be more inclined to share it. Are you going to back out on the go-ahead? Should the Tartarus rename you Lost and Inconsistent? Tongue

4. The Tartarus is aware that he sounds like a pretentious cunt while referring to himself in the third person. He would like all of you to know that he is currently reveling in the shameless pomposity of it all.

5. Although the Tartarus would be dismayed to not receive another sexually enticing pic of Losty, he hath already gazed upon thine glorious breasts before, and was therefore not swayed by the the offer to dispense the like for nude pics.

1) technically true, you just said it seemed unfair blah blah looked kind if like whining from the guy who doesn't even posts pictures.

2)you did like my post which I intentionally posted after the competition was over so that I could revoke my offer Bahahaha Tongue

3)I have not and will not back out on giving Crulax permission to share that photo with you, good luck on getting him to follow through with that offer though Laugh out load

5)Although Losty is flattered that you find her breasts to be glorious Blush, these particular pictures were not of breasts Angel

Love you Tarty Big Grin

1. 'Twas not whining, but an observation. All the men in that thread were posting pictures of their junk but the women only of their tits. Nary a pussy in that thread, and the Tartarus just simply wanted to point it out for the other guys. A few of them are now calling for a "penis embargo," so the Tartarus believes it was well worth pointing out. Big Grin

2. The Tartarus was referring to the post before that one, for the Tartarus is pretty sure that he remembers you promising nudies before you made that post where you revoked the offer.

3. The Tartarus is not one to beg. It's Crulax's prerogative.

4. Nothing new there. Angel

5. Ah, the Tartarus understands now. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-03-2014, 07:00 PM
(30-03-2014 06:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  1) technically true, you just said it seemed unfair blah blah looked kind if like whining from the guy who doesn't even posts pictures.

Love you Tarty Big Grin

1. 'Twas not whining, but an observation. All the men in that thread were posting pictures of their junk but the women only of their tits. Nary a pussy in that thread, and the Tartarus just simply wanted to point it out for the other guys. A few of them are now calling for a "penis embargo," so the Tartarus believes it was well worth pointing out. Big Grin

2. The Tartarus was referring to the post before that one, for the Tartarus is pretty sure that he remembers you promising nudies before you made that post where you revoked the offer.

Stop calling yourself the Tartarus! Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 07:10 PM
(30-03-2014 07:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  1. 'Twas not whining, but an observation. All the men in that thread were posting pictures of their junk but the women only of their tits. Nary a pussy in that thread, and the Tartarus just simply wanted to point it out for the other guys. A few of them are now calling for a "penis embargo," so the Tartarus believes it was well worth pointing out. Big Grin

Stop calling yourself the Tartarus! Lol

But such is what I am. I am also Yarglzblazm the Cat-Slave and was formerly Overlord of the Cuteness realm until I self-revoked that title since it rightfully belongs to Lil' Bub.

I am also officially His Royal Majesty Tartarus of Tartarusalia, Home of the Tartarus People.

Referring to myself as simply The Tartarus is in fact very modest. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-03-2014, 07:11 PM
(30-03-2014 07:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 07:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Stop calling yourself the Tartarus! Lol

But such is what I am. I am also Yarglzblazm the Cat-Slave and was formerly Overlord of the Cuteness realm until I self-revoked that title since it rightfully belongs to Lil' Bub.

I am also officially His Royal Majesty Tartarus of Tartarusalia, Home of the Tartarus People.

Referring to myself as simply The Tartarus is in fact very modest. Tongue
Heh heh, you're a cat.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
31-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Referring to yourself in the third person in conversation is a sign of megalomania.

Just saying... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post