Who wants to get high and marry a Lesbian???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: Who wants to get high and marry a Lesbian???
Meh, been there, done that.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Shit, I'd kill for the opportunity to get high and marry a lesbian. Legally. This just sounded like a haven...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
06-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Me.

-filler letters-
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
You know I keep trying to convince lesbians that I'm a lesbian myself.. just trapped in man's body.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
06-12-2012, 05:15 PM
(06-12-2012 04:53 PM)ddrew Wrote:  You know I keep trying to convince lesbians that I'm a lesbian myself.. just trapped in man's body.
How's that working out for you?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
06-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Okay, so wait... can you just go buy pot in Washington like you could alcohol? Are they going to have Pot Stores?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-12-2012, 05:46 PM
(06-12-2012 05:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Okay, so wait... can you just go buy pot in Washington like you could alcohol? Are they going to have Pot Stores?
Next year. It's still not legal to grow or sell it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 05:50 PM
(06-12-2012 04:53 PM)ddrew Wrote:  You know I keep trying to convince lesbians that I'm a lesbian myself.. just trapped in man's body.

Me too, buddy. But they just can't seem to get past the sausage. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 05:55 PM
(06-12-2012 05:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Okay, so wait... can you just go buy pot in Washington like you could alcohol? Are they going to have Pot Stores?

As of now, they have not worked out the details on how to sell it. But they will probably have licensed stores sometime next year. As of today, it's legal to possess and use an ounce in your own home. But technically it is not legal to buy it or grow it.

But we already have medical MJ dispensaries, (which will continue as only medical), so I envision they'll create the same sort of set up with small stores that only sell pot.

Washington used to have state run only liquor stores, and that would've been ideal to add the pot, but we privatized liquor sales earlier this year.

The advantage to the state is there will be a 25% sales tax, and they tightened up enforcement of driving under the influence by allowing a blood draw if suspected of driving while high.

Edit: Oh, and it's still very up in the air what the Feds are gonna do about it since it's illegal under federal law. But the word is, they're waiting to see what sort of plan the state comes up with for distribution. Medical Marijuana is also illegal Federally, but they leave the dispensaries alone as long as they abide by state law.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Back to reality, will they have the same federal trouble that California has? Specifically, medical marijuana is legal in California, so the state has its own state-run pot farms, but the feds keep burning them and arresting the workers because it's still a federal crime. Or something like that - maybe a Californian can clarify that whole state vs. fed issue there.

Will this be an issue for Washington, too?

In either state, what happens if someone goes into a marijuana store, buys a suitcase full of mary jane, and then walks out to his car to be met by DEA agents? Can they arrest someone with the prescription? Why don't they arrest the guys working in the store for being dealers? What if you drive your suitcase across state lines, are you fair game for the DEA then, or any other law enforcement? I would assume yes on that last question, which might be an answer to KC's question - you might have to be a WA resident to legally purchase it, I would bet they check ID at the POS, and even if you fool them, you'd be fair game trying to get it home to a different state.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein