Who wants to pull my finger? And other fart stories.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Who wants to pull my finger? And other fart stories.
(19-07-2013 12:57 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  What about pushing too hard and crapping yourself?

That's just fucking hilarious. George Brett speaks truth to power. I got his rookie card, I think it just went up in value. Big Grin

Even though I live 1/2 mile from work and I got a corner office all of 10 feet from the bathroom I keep a spare change of clothes in my office 'cause sometimes 10 feet is just a bridge too far. In going on 30 years only 1 colleague has ever asked me about the change of clothes. We haven't spoken since. ... Good thing we got showers in the bathrooms in the event of chemical spills. It's the janitors I feel bad for.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-07-2013, 01:36 PM
(19-07-2013 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 01:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I believe you refer to the insidious shart.

If you've found you've sharted in your pants, Emily Post's Rules of Sharting Etiquette requires that you leave your sharty undies in the bathroom for some poor sucker to throw away.

Why don't we have a queefing Shartnado thread?

BRILLIANT!
This is the sort of question that should be brought up in the Forum Issues section.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-07-2013, 01:38 PM
(19-07-2013 01:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why don't we have a queefing Shartnado thread?

BRILLIANT!
This is the sort of question that should be brought up in the Forum Issues section.

I would, but the Authority hates me. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2013, 01:39 PM
(19-07-2013 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 01:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  BRILLIANT!

I would, but the Authority hates me. Dodgy

They fear what they can't understand.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Years ago I was standing in a long checkout line at Barnes & Noble when a woman sidled up to a nearby book rack. She was browsing with her back to us when all of a sudden she let loose with one of the most raucous, ear-rending farts I've ever heard,

She played it off like nothing happened while everyone in line tittered or rolled their eyes - until The Stink hit us. It rolled through our ranks like an invisible, oily cloud, and then just hung there. No one wanted to lose their place, so we endured it as best we could.

Eventually the foul stench dissipated, just in time for her significant other to come up behind her for a hug. I shudder to think of how close the poor bastard came to sharing our fate and forever associating her ass with such a noxious emission. I know I lost a bit of my innocence that day...
[+] 3 users Like Atheist_pilgrim's post
19-07-2013, 01:53 PM
(19-07-2013 01:44 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  Years ago I was standing in a long checkout line at Barnes & Noble when a woman sidled up to a nearby book rack. She was browsing with her back to us when all of a sudden she let loose with one of the most raucous, ear-rending farts I've ever heard,

She played it off like nothing happened while everyone in line tittered or rolled their eyes - until The Stink hit us. It rolled through our ranks like an invisible, oily cloud, and then just hung there. No one wanted to lose their place, so we endured it as best we could.

Eventually the foul stench dissipated, just in time for her significant other to come up behind her for a hug. I shudder to think of how close the poor bastard came to sharing our fate and forever associating her ass with such a noxious emission. I know I lost a bit of my innocence that day...

That's the most poetic fart story I've ever heard.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-07-2013, 02:02 PM
One of the loudest farts I have ever made was one time at the gym doing leg presses. I didn't really know if I should be proud or embarrassed...
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
19-07-2013, 02:11 PM
This thread has me dying. Fart stories rock.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
19-07-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 06:17 PM by Erxomai.)
Who wants to pull my finger? And other fart stories.
(19-07-2013 01:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 01:44 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  Years ago I was standing in a long checkout line at Barnes & Noble when a woman sidled up to a nearby book rack. She was browsing with her back to us when all of a sudden she let loose with one of the most raucous, ear-rending farts I've ever heard,

That's the most poetic fart story I've ever heard.

This was the best fart part:

"It rolled through our ranks like an invisible, oily cloud, and then just hung there. No one wanted to lose their place, so we endured it as best we could."
Bowing

~Izel
19-07-2013, 02:48 PM
(19-07-2013 12:57 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  What about pushing too hard and crapping yourself?

That's called sharting. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post