Who wants to share a coke .......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Who wants to share a coke .......
(18-06-2013 06:32 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Pretty neat marketing ploy from a company that assassinates union leaders to sell more sugar water.

Wow, sure glad my husband and son work for Pepsi...always knew those Coca Cola people were bastards that couldn't be trusted. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2013, 06:48 PM
(18-06-2013 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 06:32 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Pretty neat marketing ploy from a company that assassinates union leaders to sell more sugar water.

Wow, sure glad my husband and son work for Pepsi...always knew those Coca Cola people were bastards that couldn't be trusted. Dodgy

I don't know if Dodgy in this context refers to my statement or cokes alleged brutality, but just in case it's the former I suppose I should provide some evidence to support my claim.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-06-2013, 06:55 PM
(18-06-2013 06:48 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow, sure glad my husband and son work for Pepsi...always knew those Coca Cola people were bastards that couldn't be trusted. Dodgy

I don't know if Dodgy in this context refers to my statement or cokes alleged brutality, but just in case it's the former I suppose I should provide some evidence to support my claim.

It had been a fun thread, something for a few laughs...you unfunned it.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
18-06-2013, 07:00 PM
(18-06-2013 06:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 06:12 PM)amyb Wrote:  Ah, hell. I read the topic title as "who wants to share some coke."

If you're paying I'm game. Big Grin

That's the whole problem, I am broke as hell lately. I thought you were the one throwing the party.^_^
18-06-2013, 07:08 PM
(18-06-2013 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 06:48 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I don't know if Dodgy in this context refers to my statement or cokes alleged brutality, but just in case it's the former I suppose I should provide some evidence to support my claim.

It had been a fun thread, something for a few laughs...you unfunned it.

Frusty I know. Spiral is sorry and hates to be such a wet blanked.

It's just that coke is always doing stuff like this and people always eat it up, and it's so frustrating to see people blissfully unaware of the reasons why coke invests so much in making you want to like them...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26...66268.html

They have an ingenious marketing team.

Maybe we can just carry on and then when all is said and done by some generic seltzer water instead? Undecided