Who was out of line here, Trump or the Univision reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Who was out of line here, Trump or the Univision reporter
(27-08-2015 11:52 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 11:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bill O'Reilly's take.

Here is his take on it. Maybe some of you Foxnewsophobes can take it apart.

You're assuming anyone cares about Bill O'Reilly's take.

This is a mistake. Drinking Beverage

Are you a Foxnewsophobe? Are you afraid you're going to be tainted by Bill O Rielly if you watch his commentary? I will watch any commentary on this subject(even from that idiot Rachel Madcow) if you want.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 12:41 AM
I don't need anyone to tell me how to think. I don't require a filter for my news. Which is why I don't watch any of them. But if you need it...well that's ok.

I watched your clip blowjob and thought it was trump being trump.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-08-2015, 01:04 AM
(28-08-2015 12:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't need anyone to tell me how to think. I don't require a filter for my news. Which is why I don't watch any of them. But if you need it...well that's ok.

Just so there is no mistake, I am not a Trump supporter. I will not be voting for Trump. I believe him to be a liar and untrustworthy....but so is Hillary. I probably don't vote this election cycle.

Did you watch the Bill O'Rielly clip? I agree with him. Ramos was editorializing and it should be seen as such.
28-08-2015, 01:11 AM
(28-08-2015 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't need anyone to tell me how to think. I don't require a filter for my news. Which is why I don't watch any of them. But if you need it...well that's ok.

Just so there is no mistake, I am not a Trump supporter. I will not be voting for Trump. I believe him to be a liar and untrustworthy....but so is Hillary. I probably don't vote this election cycle.

Did you watch the Bill O'Rielly clip? I agree with him. Ramos was editorializing and it should be seen as such.

So because you deem 2 people to be untrustworthy you won't vote about issues and on politicians that actually will make larger impacts on the area you live in and more likely overall?

I don't care at all about Trump or any of the mass media hyped candidates this early on. It's been a known overblown case of paying far too much attention far too long away from any state election situation to get to any point where you can determine who people will consider the candidate they'll vote on in these cases... and then the people who win the first few get boosted media hype and seals them in.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-08-2015, 02:07 AM
(28-08-2015 01:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Just so there is no mistake, I am not a Trump supporter. I will not be voting for Trump. I believe him to be a liar and untrustworthy....but so is Hillary. I probably don't vote this election cycle.

So because you deem 2 people to be untrustworthy you won't vote about issues and on politicians that actually will make larger impacts on the area you live in and more likely overall?

I don't care at all about Trump or any of the mass media hyped candidates this early on. It's been a known overblown case of paying far too much attention far too long away from any state election situation to get to any point where you can determine who people will consider the candidate they'll vote on in these cases... and then the people who win the first few get boosted media hype and seals them in.

I meant I probably don't vote for president. If I do it will be for a 3rd party candidate which is the same as not voting. It is likely I will cast my ballot and vote in other races....just not the presidential one.
28-08-2015, 06:32 AM
(27-08-2015 05:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  Black Lies Matter

Wow.

(27-08-2015 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Intentional, "Hands up don't shoot" mantra is a lie.

What do you mean by this?
28-08-2015, 08:54 AM

I recommend the PBS News hour. I DVR it and watch it later in the day.

It's really DRY, but the news is delivered in an unbiased manner and they cover issues that are not being looked at by the mainstream media.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
28-08-2015, 05:42 PM
(28-08-2015 08:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

I recommend the PBS News hour. I DVR it and watch it later in the day.

It's really DRY, but the news is delivered in an unbiased manner and they cover issues that are not being looked at by the mainstream media.

PBS is good. I like Al Jazerra too.

#sigh
28-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(27-08-2015 05:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is how Sanders had to do handle Black Lies Matter activists.
"Hands up don't shoot" mantra is a lie.

Didn't I see you just accuse Inigo of making a racist comment with "some white guy"? You don't see any racial connotations with what you said?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2015, 08:06 PM
(28-08-2015 06:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Intentional, "Hands up don't shoot" mantra is a lie.

What do you mean by this?
Brown didn't have his hands up and he didn't say "don't shoot"
Brown was a criminal who was attacking police officer. because of him police officer lost his job.
Black Lies Matter have this mantra" hands up don't shoot" words M. Brown never said.
They lie that police is racist.
Black Lies Matter do not give a fig about little black girl that was shot at her home while she was doing her homework.
Black Lies Matter are anarchists. together with LIBERAL RICH GUY Soros.
He is Marxist who uses capitalism to be rich.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED