Who was your celebrity crush?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Who was your celebrity crush?
I can't say we all had one, but I was in love with the actoress that played Penny in the original LOST IN SPACE.

It wasn't till after that series ended that I found out she played on The Sound of Music as well as played on the Danny Thomas show.

I was wondering if anyone else had one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2012, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 09:17 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Who was your celebrity crush?
I'm in love with Diana Rigg. The only Bond girl he married, (also played Emma Peel in the old Avengers series). I think she's still alive, .a Dame now, great British actress. A real hottie back when. Saw her a couple years ago in the Royal Shakespeare Company. THE ULTIMATE classy woman. http://www.frodisman.com/dianarigginfo.html
She had a mystery series in England, called Mrs. Bradley Mysteries. I remember one line from one in which she was trying to explain an affair that caused her divorce .. perfect British humor .. she said.."well....., I was not altogether unmarried" .. !!

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-03-2012, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 08:57 AM by lucradis.)
I was a bit of a crush slut when I was a kid. I had a new crush on some random celebrity every other day o the week.

But the biggest crush on a celebrity I've ever had (have) would have to be Elisha Cuthbert.

Humina.

Apparently I should add a picture.

[Image: Celebrities+Elisha+Cuthbert+Wallpaper12.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
31-03-2012, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 10:19 PM by Popeye's Pappy.)
Raquel Welch followed by the Buckingham Nicks version of Stevie Nicks then Farrah Fawcett.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
31-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Emma Watson, I love the British accent

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post
31-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Johnny Depp Heart

Still is...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
31-03-2012, 11:34 PM
When I was young it was pretty much whoever was on the cover of Tigerbeat.

As years have passed, Johnnie Depp has been the main crush; but I could listen to Sam Elliott talk for hours, geez I love that man's voice. Even his truck commercials make my knees weak.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-04-2012, 04:35 AM
What's this was stuff? I'm gonna love Gwyneth Paltrow foreverz. Tongue

living word
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-04-2012, 08:05 PM
(01-04-2012 04:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What's this was stuff? I'm gonna love Gwyneth Paltrow foreverz. Tongue
Gee Johnny, we would never have known Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 4 users Like aurora's post
01-04-2012, 08:10 PM
(01-04-2012 08:05 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 04:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What's this was stuff? I'm gonna love Gwyneth Paltrow foreverz. Tongue
Gee Johnny, we would never have known Tongue

Shhh! It's a secret. Wink

living word