Who was your celebrity crush?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: Who was your celebrity crush?
Biggest and first celebrity crush was Marilyn Monroe. Still one of the top three women celebrities of all time. Added, but far below Marilyn would be Gina Lolabrigida, Hedi Lamar, Julie Andrews (but only in the "Sound of Music"), Rita Hayworth, Ginger Rogers, Lauren Becall, Veronica Lake, Betty Grable..... and Jessica Rabbit (I've added Jessica, although I was too old by that time to enjoy her) because I've always wondered how many gallons of youthful male ... uhhh ... "essence" was joyfully ejaculated in her honor??

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Always and forever, Olivia Wilde:

[Image: olivia-wilde_5xmw20s9hgv.jpg]

Also, as of late:

[Image: chris-hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-19135826-877-1222.jpeg]

I decided there might be an issue when I actually stopped what I was doing and stared when I happened to glance him on TV.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
12-11-2013, 07:43 PM
(12-11-2013 08:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Always and forever, Olivia Wilde:

Also, as of late:

I decided there might be an issue when I actually stopped what I was doing and stared when I happened to glance him on TV.

I wan these two to have babies!!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
14-11-2013, 05:04 AM
(12-11-2013 07:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 08:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Always and forever, Olivia Wilde:

Also, as of late:

I wan these two to have babies!!!!

I want them to have MY babies. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Rachaelleighcook is a bitch,

[Image: MALWARE.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
14-11-2013, 04:01 PM
[Image: 530295_10150700439127231_301645347230_97...6578_n.jpg]

The members of Luca Brasi, maaan. Big Grin
14-11-2013, 06:20 PM
(14-11-2013 05:04 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 07:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I wan these two to have babies!!!!

I want them to have MY babies. lol

How about one big orgy, and we'll see what babies come out Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-11-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 06:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-11-2013 08:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Always and forever,

Goddam those are some skinny dudes. Girly weighs more than that entire band plus their equipment.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Damn Girly I hate it when people do this to me. Driving down the Nimitz listening to KDIA the "Boss of the Bay" and something like the above would be played. I may spend all day tomorrow looking for "Always and Forever" in the local store that sells 45's. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As an odd occurrence I graduated from high school with Suzanne Somers (then Mahoney). I last saw her in person while I was sitting on the edge of a sewer manhole watching sewage pass by, she waved. I would have done her, but I am not sure I was her type.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
14-11-2013, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 07:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2013 07:07 PM)JAH Wrote:  Damn Girly I hate it when people do this to me. Driving down the Nimitz listening to KDIA the "Boss of the Bay" and something like the above would be played. I may spend all day tomorrow looking for "Always and Forever" in the local store that sells 45's. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sorry JAH. Girly can't help himself. Weeping I'm a programmer. Dangling references gotta be grounded. We Fucking Do Programming, Motherfucker.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus