Who was your celebrity crush?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Who was your celebrity crush?
(17-02-2014 07:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 07:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Throw in some Uma Thurman, & I'd let all 3 of ya do my bunghole, simultaneously Drooling Just be gentle Tongue

[Image: uma_thurman.jpg]

Grab an ankle
Evil_monster

You really should have stipulated that I grab my OWN ankle Evil_monster
[Image: Masters_Sun_ankle_grab.png]
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 11:37 AM
As a pre-teen growing up in the 80s, it was the pre-religious nutjob Kirk Cameron. Rolleyes

Now, it is both Shemar Moore and Matthew Grey Gubler on "Criminal Minds". Yes, I like the steamy hot type and the adorably geeky!

But for overall sex appeal, it would have to be Mike Rowe of "Dirty Jobs". He has it all - rugged sexiness, sense of humor, down to Earth, voice so sexy I'd gladly listen to him read the phone book, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy! I heard him speak at a conference, and it is a bit embarrassing, but by the end of the speech, my face hurt from having a stupid grin pasted on it for an hour! I felt like a little girl at a One Direction concert! DroolingDrooling

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mike...&sp=-1&sk=[/php][/code]
28-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Oh cool, another oldie Big Grin

First crush was Elizibeth Montgomery, later it was Susan Dey (the Putrid Family), and last Valerie Bertenelli (one day at a time) . Tho as they aged the crushes went bye bye.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
28-05-2014, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 12:49 PM by Cephalotus.)
I have to second Mike Rowe (meeeeeeeow!) and can I also add Michael Fassbender to my list? Drooling

I've also noticed that when I'm ovulating and my guy is watching NCIS, I seriously want Mark Harmon to fuck my brains out. He comes across as a sweet older man every other time of the month, but that week when my hormones are high.....yeah, he gets epic sexy. It's weird.

EDIT: I'm not certain if he counts as a celebrity or not, but Louis CK makes me damp. People think I'm joking when I say that, but I'm being dead serious.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days