Who would play you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Who would play you?
(06-04-2016 03:21 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 03:16 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't think I look like any celebrities. Really, anyone with fairly light skin, dark hair and dark eyes would fit the bill.

Maybe Natalie Portman, but more so because I love her and not because I look like her.

Oh! I can't believe I forgot about Sarah Silverman! I've been compared to her before.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD-sTAah13Og-8jeBayZu...CehvuKaczP]

Yes! I can see that, but you are much hotter Wink I love Sarah.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Duplicate post
06-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Brad Pitt, because he looks just like me. And then I woke up.Tongue

It would have to be someone with a little more wear and tear on them, like Nick Nolte or Mickey Rourke. Old age ain't pretty. And I was never pretty anyway.
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
06-04-2016, 03:42 PM
(06-04-2016 03:36 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Brad Pitt, because he looks just like me. And then I woke up.Tongue

It would have to be someone with a little more wear and tear on them, like Nick Nolte or Mickey Rourke. Old age ain't pretty. And I was never pretty anyway.

I beg to differ. Old age can be very attractive. Robert Redford, The Most Interesting Man in the World, Pierce Brosnan.... and while DLJ is far from being old, he is certainly headed in the right direction. Yes
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
06-04-2016, 03:43 PM
(06-04-2016 03:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 03:36 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Brad Pitt, because he looks just like me. And then I woke up.Tongue

I beg to differ. Old age can be very attractive. Robert Redford, The Most Interesting Man in the World, Pierce Brosnan.... and while DLJ is far from being old, he is certainly headed in the right direction. Yes

George Clooney is pretty hot too. Also, Harrison Ford Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 03:45 PM
(06-04-2016 03:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 03:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I beg to differ. Old age can be very attractive. Robert Redford, The Most Interesting Man in the World, Pierce Brosnan.... and while DLJ is far from being old, he is certainly headed in the right direction. Yes

George Clooney is pretty hot too. Also, Harrison Ford Wink

George Clooney doesn't make the cut for being old in my book, but Harrison Ford is very hot.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
06-04-2016, 03:47 PM
(06-04-2016 03:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 03:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  George Clooney is pretty hot too. Also, Harrison Ford Wink

George Clooney doesn't make the cut for being old in my book, but Harrison Ford is very hot.

Yes, he's older. I like older men, they can be very sexy Wink

Also adding Richard Gere to my list Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Kevin Smith, he would also direct.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2016, 03:55 PM
(06-04-2016 12:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I donno. People tell me I look a little like a blond version of Julianna Margulies from the Good Wife with a little Mia Farrow thrown in the mix. I know, I know, it's weird and I just don't see any resemblance at all.

But my husband says I'm funny like Lucille Ball with a touch of Mae West. I like the Lucille Ball/Mae West comparison best. Tongue Big Grin Hobo Chase

Kiss

Maybe like this?

[Image: heroes-nikiorjessica.jpg~c200]
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-04-2016, 04:02 PM
(06-04-2016 03:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Well... there was a recent movie about Bill Bryson hiking the Appalachian Trail. I don't remember the name of the movie, but Robert Redford played Bryson, and Nick Nolte played his friend who went on the hike with him. Yes, Redford still looks better than I ever have or ever will -- but Nolte is a wreck. I would be more like Nolte than Redford.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post