Who would you like to see return?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Who would you like to see return?
(12-04-2013 11:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 11:46 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I laughed so hard! Laughat

Sorry, that was mean. I... I meant to tell you... I've moved on. I hope you're not mad. We can still totally be friends, though Thumbsup

Who are you? Drinking Beverage
Ah... The "I've already moved on" tactic. I get it. I see what you're doing. Well, it's not gonna work Drinking Beverage It doesn't make me feel bad at all.

Sadcryface Damn...

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 11:58 PM
(12-04-2013 11:06 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I haven't been here long enough to comment about who I'd like to return, but I thought I'd comment anyway Tongue

I thought of this a couple times! Most of the time, we only know the online persona of forum members. When one decides to leave, without giving any notice, their absense may cause another individual to feel a deep sadness and loss. It's like a loved one has died suddenly.

I know I'd go a bit crazy if I lost a certain someone that I've met on here Sadcryface I only know them online and we've never met and we don't talk on the phone. We've bonded over common interests and such and have grown to enjoy the others' company. It would be as though they walked off the face of the Earth! I'd never know what truly happened to them...Drinking Beverage

I already told you. I was either cornered and molested by two homosexual lumberjacks or I suffered a botched session of autoerotic asphyxiation.

I thought you were keeping notes on these things. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
13-04-2013, 12:04 AM
(12-04-2013 11:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 11:06 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I haven't been here long enough to comment about who I'd like to return, but I thought I'd comment anyway Tongue

I thought of this a couple times! Most of the time, we only know the online persona of forum members. When one decides to leave, without giving any notice, their absense may cause another individual to feel a deep sadness and loss. It's like a loved one has died suddenly.

I know I'd go a bit crazy if I lost a certain someone that I've met on here Sadcryface I only know them online and we've never met and we don't talk on the phone. We've bonded over common interests and such and have grown to enjoy the others' company. It would be as though they walked off the face of the Earth! I'd never know what truly happened to them...Drinking Beverage

I already told you. I was either cornered and molested by two homosexual lumberjacks or I suffered a botched session of autoerotic asphyxiation.

I...I meant to tell you. I've already moved on. No hard feelings, I hope.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 12:08 AM
You move on so quickly, Erx Weeping

We all need to work on our "goodbye" speeches.

We just drop these bombs outta nowhere.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
13-04-2013, 12:11 AM
(13-04-2013 12:08 AM)Peanut Wrote:  You move on so quickly, Erx Weeping

I have a feeling you have more experience in the heartbreaker department than I do so I can only hope to one day be able to live up to your awesomeness.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 12:16 AM
(13-04-2013 12:04 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 11:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I already told you. I was either cornered and molested by two homosexual lumberjacks or I suffered a botched session of autoerotic asphyxiation.

I...I meant to tell you. I've already moved on. No hard feelings, I hope.

Hah! You sound like my ex. "You can't have me anymore. I've moved on."

Like that's gonna fuckin' stop me! Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
13-04-2013, 12:16 AM
This is so sad. Weeping You guys seemed like you were meant to be together. Sadcryface I just know you can work things out. We'll talk about it over coffee tomorrow.... OK?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
13-04-2013, 12:20 AM
(13-04-2013 12:16 AM)Heathen Wrote:  This is so sad. Weeping You guys seemed like you were meant to be together. Sadcryface I just know you can work things out. We'll talk about it over coffee tomorrow.... OK?

You'll have to convince Missy, not me. Weeping

~Izel
13-04-2013, 12:23 AM
(13-04-2013 12:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 12:08 AM)Peanut Wrote:  You move on so quickly, Erx Weeping

I have a feeling you have more experience in the heartbreaker department than I do so I can only hope to one day be able to live up to your awesomeness.

HEY! I don't TRY to break hearts. I can't help that I'm super, amazingly awesome. People respond to that kind of personality. They want to be around it.

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
13-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Got this shit stuck in my head now. Thanks, all. Angry