Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad.
(31-12-2012 11:30 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  earmuffs did you see the filming of lotr?
When I was young they had the hobbit (hobbits for lotr, not "the hobbit") try-outs right next door to my house so me and my sisters tried out but didn't get the part. Too tall. Next minute (and by minute I mean like 5 years later) LoTR came out.
Wasn't till then that I learned they had filmed all the hobbit bits of the LoTR about 1km away from where I lived.

They did all the filming to The Hobbit out their too.
I rode out their once to see what I could see but it's just a cafe' and the actual movie set is down the back of this guys farm (which is owned by a family of accountants whom are now filthy fucking rich consider it costs $75 to go out there per person!!!).
You need to take the tour to actually go see it.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 11:39 PM
He's gone? Good! Fuck him. He never had anything useful to contribute and was a troll. I cry at night knowing he got kicked off this board.

Now can we talk about something worth more than a fart in the wind, por favor?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
31-12-2012, 11:41 PM
sweet imma visit nz eventually if only to see the places.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
31-12-2012, 11:49 PM
(31-12-2012 11:41 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  sweet imma visit nz eventually if only to see the places.
The part where they filmed Frodo and the others walking along that path (in the first movie) and they hide from the black rider guy under a log, I can see where they filmed that from my kitchen.

All the mountains were filmed in the South Island.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
01-01-2013, 02:45 AM
(Drive by post. Sorry if this has already been mentioned)

If punishing members for being a total ass hats on the forum causes such a tizzy in here, why don't we simply give some type of incentive for not being an ass hat in here?

I suppose the rep score does this to a point but it seems like it can also influence some to go off the deep end when they get a few bad reps.

Idea #1: Members agree to be banned if their rep score goes below a certain level as terms of membership.

or...

Idea #2: Members who reach a level of positive rep scores or, simply maintain activity for a certain length of time, gain access to a non-public section of the forum.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to have some type of carrot and stick method of enforcement as the forum continues to grow. It may be what is needed to foster growth.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
01-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Quote:Idea #1: Members agree to be banned if their rep score goes below a certain level as terms of membership.

This. Seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-01-2013, 07:32 AM
To me, this is a non-issue when one looks at the amount of likes in favor of banning Dick Fart.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are all PC food containers banned or is it just for babies ? HU.Junyuan 2 63 19-04-2014 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Banned Richard Stuckmeyer 114 4,977 04-02-2013 08:36 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages Anjele 268 8,239 29-12-2012 03:42 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Anal sex is banned in USA ! Srsly?! Jedah 9 1,522 08-06-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Kate Upton dance banned from YouTube. Really? germanyt 14 957 04-05-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan