Why?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Why?
(24-01-2016 09:15 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 09:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is nothing that explains away the actions of that asshole. You are fooling yourself.

Noted. Thanks for the warning.

Not a warning, a statement of fact.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 01:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Why doesn't God just make Satan behave or just kill him?

They're BFFs, silly.

(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Why doesn't God just skip the test on Earth and start us all of in Heaven if he loves us?

He did. But to be fair to his BFF he also made it Hell.

(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Why didn't he make us not sinners?

There is no sin. There are only foolish sinners who do not realize there is no sin.

(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Why doesn't God make it obvious that he's the real deal always 'Where's Waldo-ing' us and shit?

I blame HouseofCantor. He had the map but he passed out and George ate it.

(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  These obviously obvious questions need straight forward answers from those who've come here to TTA to save our also not obvious souls!

Don't judge me.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 02:01 PM
(23-01-2016 03:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 03:25 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  free will

B"H, Dimaniac.

.... Why does someone who has B"H in their signature have a -30 reputation? That's not good.

AGAIN sheesh I am tired if repeating myself to those unread.

FREE WILL was invented by St Augustine and the words "free will" do NOT appear in the bible.

Go read the damned book.

Honestly, why are people so lazy?

Sorry Aliza but you had it coming with that nonsense.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-01-2016, 02:17 PM
(24-01-2016 02:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 03:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  B"H, Dimaniac.

.... Why does someone who has B"H in their signature have a -30 reputation? That's not good.

FREE WILL was invented by St Augustine and the words "free will" do NOT appear in the bible.

Go read the damned book.

Understood.
24-01-2016, 02:24 PM
(23-01-2016 03:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Why doesn't God just make Satan behave or just kill him?

Why doesn't God just skip the test on Earth and start us all of in Heaven if he loves us?

Why didn't he make us not sinners?

Why doesn't God make it obvious that he's the real deal always 'Where's Waldo-ing' us and shit?

These obviously obvious questions need straight forward answers from those who've come here to TTA to save our also not obvious souls!

That's sort of like asking why didn't Picasso paint more like Thomas Kinkade, or Dostoevsky write more like Nicholas Sparks. A world that look differently, less paradoxical, would be someone else's creation all together.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
24-01-2016, 05:26 PM
(24-01-2016 02:24 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

Why doesn't God just skip the test on Earth and start us all of in Heaven if he loves us?

Why doesn't God make it obvious that he's the real deal always 'Where's Waldo-ing' us and shit?

These obviously obvious questions need straight forward answers from those who've come here to TTA to save our also not obvious souls!

That's sort of like asking why didn't Picasso paint more like Thomas Kinkade, or Dostoevsky write more like Nicholas Sparks. A world that look differently, less paradoxical, would be someone else's creation all together.

You can't possibly know that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 10:26 PM

I guess I missed where you proved it was "His" creation.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
24-01-2016, 11:01 PM
(24-01-2016 02:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 03:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  B"H, Dimaniac.

Go read the damned book.

Don't you mean Dimaniac had it coming?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
25-01-2016, 06:25 AM

It doesn't look like a Picasso, more like a drunk monkey throwing poo.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-01-2016, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 07:12 AM by Tomasia.)
(25-01-2016 06:25 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 02:24 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  That's sort of like asking why didn't Picasso paint more like Thomas Kinkade, or Dostoevsky write more like Nicholas Sparks. A world that look differently, less paradoxical, would be someone else's creation all together.

It doesn't look like a Picasso, more like a drunk monkey throwing poo.

I think life is so overbearingly rich, with a profound sense of order, and tragic beauty. As a work of art, there are no competitors. All great artist in comparison only attempt to imitate life.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."