Why Achmed is Pissed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Why Achmed is Pissed
I've thought of this a few times and thought I'd share it...

It seems some Islamic guys are really pissed off. Pissed off enough to strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up - for the promise of 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Now -- clearly these guys haven't thought this through.

Let me explain.

Clearly - these guys think that virginity makes a woman more desirable. I have no idea why, but it seems so. (Myself - I'd want some experienced women.)

So - if virginity is all important - doesn't that mean they only get sex from these 72, only once each?

And -- if you figure --- Eternity divided by 72, is eternity - basically - they're going to go FOREVER - without getting laid.

It's no wonder they're pissed.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Why Achmed is Pissed
(09-02-2015 03:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've thought of this a few times and thought I'd share it...

It seems some Islamic guys are really pissed off. Pissed off enough to strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up - for the promise of 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Let me explain.

Clearly - these guys think that virginity makes a woman more desirable. I have no idea why, but it seems so. (Myself - I'd want some experienced women.)

So - if virginity is all important - doesn't that mean they only get sex from these 72, only once each?

And -- if you figure --- Eternity divided by 72, is eternity - basically - they're going to go FOREVER - without getting laid.

Virgins are more desirable because the female's hymen is seen as a fucking currency (sickening as it is) in the minds of these people.

Secondly, they also haven't thought through the fact that they're going to spend eternity with 72 mothers in law.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
09-02-2015, 04:12 PM
(09-02-2015 03:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've thought of this a few times and thought I'd share it...

Let me explain.

I believe these are magic perpetually regenerating virgins. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Why Achmed is Pissed
Chas is right. I've asked and from what I understand, it's 72 virgins and upon deflowering them they get more. Don't know if he has to spoil all of them before getting more if they can get a few at a time.

Either way, makes no sense.
09-02-2015, 04:25 PM
I prefer to think that once they've been violated - the virgins get an upgrade to Flying Spaghetti Monster heaven......

That'd only be fair...

They suffered enough already at the hands of the goat smelling bastards....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.