Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
20-12-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist
(20-12-2013 05:37 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  This guy really thinks he's special. SadcryfaceWeeping

He is.

[Image: shortbus-46967.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Foxen's post
20-12-2013, 05:42 PM
pro tip
BOLD LETTERS ARE EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE WHEN CAPITALIZED!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 06:15 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-12-2013 05:39 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Consider this a mercy post Reltzik like a last encore (as I have had many calls to post back), to show you where I am coming from, and that 10 trillion to infinite power replies show each and every time you are wrong which is why I decided to end the conversation here at this point and not waste my time except to provide you more of my time at that link I gave for those who would be searching out the truth with a more sincere heart, as God says you shall surely find me if you do so which explains why you are the way you are because you don't sincerely do so. A disingenuous heart gets you know where. At least you can see why Hell is needed so you don't waste my time anymore, for there you will be forgotten.

That a really long time in your infinite regress theory of googleplexes fails as evidence in a proof for atheism, because length of time of cause and effects only leads to the next question what caused that first complex that you go back to. That you stop there is very dullminded to me. So it is no proof of atheism. It proves that still something can't come from nothing and infinite regress is impossible for the reasons given in the opening post. Ergo, the uncreated Creator is established out of necessity.

That being said, you will say what you say, I will say why you are wrong again, on and on, and you are always wrong the nature of someone who deserves Hell.

I can offer you this though. Think of all your hard work at each response is an expression of your hostility to God the same hostility, disobedience, independence of the first two God-conscious people Adam and Even about 6000 years ago when God breathed in the breath of life directly creating a living soul into the body of pre-Adamic men. Cain is going to Hell, but Abel was saved because he did not give an offering of his works or self-strength like Cain did. Surely you will misunderstand what I said, but suffice it to say, the same Hell-ridden thought process usurps itself why they were locked out of the Garden of Eden, the safest place on the planet.

You need not know every cause and effect to know infinite regress and something from nothing are impossible. Again, that would be false humility. Suffice it to say the overwhelming preponderance of evidence is such because it far exceeds your 0 points of evidence for your faith.

Whether the score is 1 million to 0, 10 billion to 0, or googleplexes to 0, you still lose because so many cause and effects and no hard evidence of something from nothing shows you are the loser and the loser goes to Hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy where you are going.

This is God's perfect design to save whosoever willing to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior whom shall not perish but have everlasting life. Amen.

By the way, you perishing is not ceasing to exist if you were hoping for a way out. It is an eternal conscious separation of you in Hell knowing your evil.

Bla bla bla. If you knew anything about the Bible you would know the Hebrews did not believe in hell, or immortality. Neither did Saul of Tarusus. He believed only the saved were immortal. I see you have no Biblical education, As well as lacking a science education.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-look
Spare us you "mercy".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I understand all the words he says, but not how they can be combined in that order.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
20-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned by an atheist. What's new?

See ya.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2013, 06:01 PM
(20-12-2013 05:39 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  A disingenuous heart gets you know where.
It is an eternal conscious separation of you in Hell knowing your evil.

Oh...so you're one of those people.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
20-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Retzkik,

That's ok, I forgive you for your sins. I keep on forgiving.

Consider this a mercy post Reltzik like a last encore (as I have had many calls to post back), to show you where I am coming from, and that 10 trillion to infinite power replies show each and every time you are wrong which is why I decided to end the conversation here at this point and not waste my time except to provide you more of my time at that link I gave for those who would be searching out the truth with a more sincere heart, as God says you shall surely find me if you do so which explains why you are the way you are because you don't sincerely do so. A disingenuous heart gets you know where. At least you can see why Hell is needed so you don't waste my time anymore, for there you will be forgotten.

That a really long time in your infinite regress theory of googleplexes fails as evidence in a proof for atheism, because length of time of cause and effects only leads to the next question what caused that first complex that you go back to. That you stop there is very dullminded to me as you blank out on the cause of it. So it is no proof of atheism. It proves that still something can't come from nothing in nature and infinite regress is impossible for the reasons given in the opening post (you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so). Ergo, the uncreated Creator is established out of necessity, outside of time and space.

That being said, you will say what you say, I will say why you are wrong again, on and on, and you are always wrong the nature of someone who deserves Hell.

I can offer you this though. Think of all your hard work at each response is an expression of your hostility to God the same hostility, disobedience, independence of the first two God-conscious people Adam and Even about 6000 years ago when God breathed in the breath of life directly creating a living soul into the body of pre-Adamic men. Cain is going to Hell, but Abel was saved because he did not give an offering of his works or self-strength like Cain did. Surely you will misunderstand what I said, but suffice it to say, the same Hell-ridden thought process usurps itself why they were locked out of the Garden of Eden, the safest place on the planet.

You need not know every cause and effect to know infinite regress and something from nothing are impossible. Again, that would be false humility. Suffice it to say the overwhelming preponderance of evidence is such because it far exceeds your 0 points of evidence for your faith. Can you see you are claiming you have to be God all knowing to know if God exists? This is the epitome of self-exaltation above your creator.

Whether the score is 1 million to 0, 10 billion to 0, or googleplexes to 0, you still lose because so many cause and effects and no hard evidence of something from nothing shows you are the loser and the loser goes to Hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy where you are going.

I know this is hard for you to understand, but what does the cross of salvation provide? It provides not just regenerating your spirit's innerman, it's intuition strengthened, conscience enlivened and communion with God possible. It also lets die on the cross with Christ your old man, it's petty self like you display here so often, it's good self, the self-righteous self and all the rest of the natural man and to overcome the supernatural (evil supernatural that is that works in you now).

This is God's perfect design to save whosoever willing to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior whom shall not perish but have everlasting life. There is no greater love than the love of God who paid for the sins of the world to save whosoever believes in Him, and shall not perish.

By the way, you perishing is not ceasing to exist if you were hoping for a way out. It is an eternal conscious separation of you in Hell knowing your evil. The Bible is clear on that.

I am reading The Spiritual Man right now so that is going to take up most of my time, but I will try to find time for you at that link.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm
20-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned, huh. By which of the banhammer wielders? They aren't all atheists.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
20-12-2013, 06:04 PM
There is no link back feature here so I will just post it here,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread...#post11266
20-12-2013, 06:05 PM
(20-12-2013 06:01 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Banned by an atheist. What's new?

See ya.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post