Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-12-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist
(21-12-2013 10:52 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 10:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Umm, citation needed.

I've heard the exact opposite. That it is a slow and painful death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

Correct.

Crucifixion wasn't about killing the victim. It was about making them a public spectacle. The fact they died was almost incidental.

And, not to mention that the crime was meant for insurrectionists. I highly doubt THIEVES would be crucified. (That was a dig at the gospels, by the way. They clearly didn't know their shit.)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
21-12-2013, 11:02 PM
(21-12-2013 10:31 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  I can understand the need to think someone was resurrected prior to Jesus, but prior to Jesus there simply were no accounts of resurrecting gods or people for that matter. Those fanciful ideas are in documents after the first century, after Jesus, about individuals or gods prior to Christ. Only God can resurrect Himself as Jesus did.

You can't just make an groundless assertion, provide no evidence, and call people retards cause they won't trust you assertion is true at face value. I know that's how you "learn", but it's not how reasonable people learn. It's just not how civilized conversation works.

Even if I was inclined to learn that way I have reasons not to believe YOUR assertion especially. You are a proved lair. It would be retarded to listen to a proven lair.
(21-12-2013 10:31 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  The Internet is getting inundated with self-proclaimed retards making retarded claims with no evidence to back it up.
Please feel free to provide evidence for both of you 90% claims.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
21-12-2013, 11:08 PM
In the proof for God and who God is in the opening post, there are no assertions, just evidence that leads to necessary conclusions.

How can we filter out the retards here?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Rebutt one thing that has been said without bible verses, name calling, or logical fallacies.
21-12-2013, 11:13 PM
(21-12-2013 11:08 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  In the proof for God and who God is in the opening post, there are no assertions, just evidence that leads to necessary conclusions.

How can we filter out the retards here?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
21-12-2013, 11:19 PM
As an atheist 1/3 of my time I often ask myself what I would accept as valid criteria or evidence of theistic creation or a God.

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
21-12-2013, 11:27 PM
(21-12-2013 10:31 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  I can understand the need to think someone was resurrected prior to Jesus, but prior to Jesus there simply were no accounts of resurrecting gods or people for that matter. Those fanciful ideas are in documents after the first century, after Jesus, about individuals or gods prior to Christ. Only God can resurrect Himself as Jesus did.

These documents are what scholarship agrees on. Scholars also make note that 90+% of retards make the claim there were resurrected gods prior to Jesus, but that 90+% of scholars disagree with those retards who have no degrees, phd's and masters to back up their retardation. The Internet is getting inundated with self-proclaimed retards making retarded claims with no evidence to back it up. I am talking to several here now.

Here ya go, Cletus. All the proof you need to see Big Jewlie is as phoney as his child molesting (Mary was about 14 when he impregnated raped her*) father and their their spooky sidekick, the holy poltergeist.

I know you won't read it, I just thought, as a humanitarian service to a schizoid from the Deep South, I'd offer you a source of salvation from all that devil dodging dementia you sick Seppo Christian pricks pretend to believe in up there in Bubbalonia.

*"Hail Mary, full of cum, the Lord's been with thee!...."
[+] 1 user Likes The Misanthrope's post
22-12-2013, 12:31 AM
There are too many gang banging atheist retards here to discuss the opening post proof for God and who God is.

Can the moderators do anything about this?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2013, 12:35 AM

These documents are what scholarship agrees on. Scholars also make note that 90+% of retards make the claim there were resurrected gods prior to Jesus, but that 90+% of scholars disagree with those retards who have no degrees, phd's and masters to back up their retardation. The Internet is getting inundated with self-proclaimed retards making retarded claims with no evidence to back it up. I am talking to several here now.

[Image: %22Citation_needed%22.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-12-2013, 12:37 AM
(22-12-2013 12:31 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  There are too many gang banging atheist retards here to discuss the opening post proof for God and who God is.

Can the moderators do anything about this?

[Image: poe-coaster-trans.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]