Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-12-2013, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 01:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist
(22-12-2013 12:31 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  There are too many gang banging atheist retards here to discuss the opening post proof for God and who God is.

Can the moderators do anything about this?

Yeah, they can ban the worst one of all.

YOU. Get lost.

Clearly you're not here to discuss or understand anything.
Just preach your one tick pony garbage.
Be gone, troll.
(You're also a terrible spokesman for theism ... all your name calling and judgemental crap ... a PERFECT example why NO ONE would want to associate with theists.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2013, 12:54 AM
The only reason you theists "know" your religion is right is because you've been indoctrinated to believe in it your whole life. There are a whole crapload of Muslims in the Middle East who are just as sure that they are right and you Christians are wrong for the same reason.

There have been countless gods that people have believed in throughout history, and your god holds no more proof than theirs. The fact that you were indoctrinated into believing in Christianity DOES NOT give it any more validity than any other faith, past or present.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
22-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Why are atheists so stupid? They weren't born retards. They chose to become rejects.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 01:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-12-2013 01:00 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  Why are atheists so stupid? They weren't born retards. They chose to become rejects.

Why are Christians so angry, and mean ?
Did Jebus make you SO angry and negative, or did religion just do that to you ?
Why is it SOOOOO important to beligious nut-jobs that EVERYONE else accept their insanity ? Safety in numbers ?
I mean if you want to believe in invisible friends, Santy, and the Easter Bunny, no one really cares.
Did anyone ask you to come here ?

Here's a book for ya, unsavedchaff.
[Image: 514KJG2764L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopR...3,200_.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2013, 03:12 AM
(21-12-2013 11:08 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  In the proof for God and who God is in the opening post, there are no assertions, just evidence that leads to necessary conclusions.

How can we filter out the retards here?

That's just a flat out lie. Evidence can have many qualities among which can be included falsifiability, testability, and that it's demonstrable. Your OP has NONE of these qualities. None.

It's PURE 100% assertion. It's a poorly repackaged Kalam argument. It's self contradictory. It's full of special pleading, false dichotomy, and a host of other well known and common fallacies.
Seriously you need to learn to identify fallacies in your arguments. You come off mind numbingly uneducated.

If you want to focus on the OP I'm happy to do so and I'll be happy to show what the fallacies are and why they invalidate your conclusions instead of just editing them out.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-12-2013, 04:19 AM
(22-12-2013 01:00 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  Why are atheists so stupid? They weren't born retards. They chose to become rejects.

Hey Christian... what sect are you affiliated with?

I assume you all read the same book correct...

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
[+] 1 user Likes λάθε βιώσας's post
22-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Why are atheists so mean? They are so hateful to God of the Bible and Christians they have killed us throughout the centuries.

Thank God for Hell because in Hell atheists can't torture us and kill us anymore.

Thank you Jesus!
22-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Atheists are unable to overturn the proof for God in the opening post. All they do is come back with assertions, but they never counter the proof. Nor do they find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles seeing Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings over those 40 days.

People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie and group hallucinations are impossible and Jesus wouldn't have been much of risen Messiah if the swoon theory were true.

As you can see no naturalistic explanation works these past two thousand years.

So why then doesn't the atheist given his life to Christ? It's because he is a retard, a total moron, idiot of the highest order.

It's sad ready, because I would not wish upon my worse enemy where atheists are going to burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity. They actually prefer this than embrace the love of God. Atheists are sick bastards!
22-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Ok, so who are you a sock puppet of?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Atheists have the highest suicide rate of any class of people in society.