Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
27-12-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 08:47 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist
(27-12-2013 01:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:38 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Multiple posts, REALLY? For FUCK'S SAKE, Get a fucking GRIP. One post was at 24-12-2013, 08:53 PM, the next was at 09:35, over 40 minutes later, and the next was at 4:44 PM the NEXT FUCKING DAY. Get a sense of fucking PERSPECTIVE. Jesus Fucking Christ. And frequent posting that is relevant to the topic at hand has NEVER been considered "spamming" ANYWHERE on the fucking internet. What the fuck is your problem.

You've been doing better as of late. No doubt.

Problem is you'e already set a pretty annoying precedent for multiple posts in a thread in which you pretty much take over and choke out any chance for give and take conversation. It's fucking annoying as hell. Most regular posters don't fucking like it.

That said, you have improved. Thank you for that. You could improve more. Reflect on that.

Shalom, bird.

The word "manufactroversy" comes to mind. You can't "choke out" conversation on an internet forum. There's LOTS of things in this world that are annoying. Life's like that. And AGAIN, that was three posts over the course of 21 hours. Reflect on Get a Fucking Grip.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Laughat

Fuck I wish I had the balls to goad Taq a bit more... Tongue As it is I'm just gonna sit here and snigger...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-12-2013, 10:17 AM
(27-12-2013 01:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Most regular posters don't fucking like it.

This regular poster doesn't give a shit. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Isn't there an edit function to add stuff to our posts?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-12-2013, 12:57 PM
(27-12-2013 08:43 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  You've been doing better as of late. No doubt.

Problem is you'e already set a pretty annoying precedent for multiple posts in a thread in which you pretty much take over and choke out any chance for give and take conversation. It's fucking annoying as hell. Most regular posters don't fucking like it.

That said, you have improved. Thank you for that. You could improve more. Reflect on that.

Shalom, bird.

The word "manufactroversy" comes to mind. You can't "choke out" conversation on an internet forum. There's LOTS of things in this world that are annoying. Life's like that. And AGAIN, that was three posts over the course of 21 hours. Reflect on Get a Fucking Grip.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about those particular three posts and you know it.

Look, I like you here. You make a lot of good points and you're a very strong personality, that's entertaining for the most part and I enjoy it. The problem is that you lack any sense of....Consider....."taqt".

What good content you have in your posts is too often drown out by bolded caps and childish insults. It hurts my head to try and sift through the crap to find the gems.

But like I said, it's been better lately so good on ya' for that. I'm just not sure anyone was being courteous enough to let you know how you were coming across. I'm sure you don't care, but here it is anyway. I'm usually not quite so forward unless I've been drinking, but.....wait, I am drinking. Never mind.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
27-12-2013, 02:04 PM
(27-12-2013 12:25 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Isn't there an edit function to add stuff to our posts?

I repair mine all the time using the edit button. But then sometimes I type too fast and typos bother me.
No.......i don't have OCD. I have CDO (the letters in order AS THEY SHOULD BE)

buwwaahaaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Compulsive Disorder of Obsession? Consider

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
27-12-2013, 07:59 PM
(27-12-2013 10:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Most regular posters don't fucking like it.

This regular poster doesn't give a shit. Tongue

Yeah, kinda silly for EH to presume and pretend to speak for everyone.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-12-2013, 08:21 PM
(27-12-2013 07:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 10:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This regular poster doesn't give a shit. Tongue

This regular poster does think your multiple posts are eyesores.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
27-12-2013, 08:50 PM
(27-12-2013 07:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 10:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This regular poster doesn't give a shit. Tongue

You're right, I shouldn't have. I can be a silly bastard at times.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco