Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
30-04-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Why Am I a Theist, not an Atheist, and Not Just Any Kind of Theist
I know this thread is old but I stumbled across it last night while dealing with some insomnia and ended up reading the whole thing.

Wow, is all I can really say. The OP might be the biggest troll this board has seen. And kudos to Reltzik for some absolute ownage of said OP.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2015, 09:25 AM
(30-04-2015 09:00 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I know this thread is old but I stumbled across it last night while dealing with some insomnia and ended up reading the whole thing.

Wow, is all I can really say. The OP might be the biggest troll this board has seen. And kudos to Reltzik for some absolute ownage of said OP.

Obviously haven't read any of what's-his-face's shit. That mental dude that also made youtube videos. Can't think of his name sorry.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-04-2015, 01:06 PM
I've been on here just short of a year Muffs, so I'd have to amend my remark to him being the craziest fuck I've personally seen to date.

If you can recall who your speaking of though, post it in this thread and ill search his posting history. I enjoy reading their lunacy. Like rubber necking a horrific car wreck. You're mortified by what you're witnessing but can't stop looking.
03-05-2015, 06:39 AM
(30-04-2015 09:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 09:00 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I know this thread is old but I stumbled across it last night while dealing with some insomnia and ended up reading the whole thing.

Obviously haven't read any of what's-his-face's shit. That mental dude that also made youtube videos. Can't think of his name sorry.

(30-04-2015 01:06 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've been on here just short of a year Muffs, so I'd have to amend my remark to him being the craziest fuck I've personally seen to date.

If you can recall who your speaking of though, post it in this thread and ill search his posting history. I enjoy reading their lunacy. Like rubber necking a horrific car wreck. You're mortified by what you're witnessing but can't stop looking.

Egor?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Maybe this guy?

Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Hard to find more batshit crazy than him, but Alephbet, with his insane codes that prove everything he believes, (even the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) was pretty fucking insane.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
03-05-2015, 08:18 AM
(30-04-2015 09:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Wicked Clown Drinking Beverage

#sigh
03-05-2015, 08:50 AM
IDK, there have been too many to even think about. Bishadi comes to mind... AbdulZ ... Nappa ... that slavic maths guy, who's name escapes me ... shit, even the convicted criminal cunt Mabus has made an aappearance.

I don't even wonder anymore what kind of self loathing makes someone blurt out their mental shit all over others. I just figure they're losers who will eventually be dead and all they can think to do is piss on the nearest wall and scream, "Look how great I can piss on this wall!"

I see them and I'm instantly bored. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I was here for Alephbet and a bit of Wicked Clown.

AB was a looney but with his shit being mostly gibberish it didn't seem he was taken seriously.

Wicked Clown was a whiney bitch.
03-05-2015, 04:25 PM
(03-05-2015 04:16 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I was here for Alephbet and a bit of Wicked Clown.

AB was a looney but with his shit being mostly gibberish it didn't seem he was taken seriously.

Wicked Clown was a whiney bitch.

How 'bout Marky Mark and his TransAm Ark?

#sigh
03-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Oh my, Girly!