"Why Are You Atheists So In Favor Of Legalizing Gay Marriage?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: "Why Are You Atheists So In Favor Of Legalizing Gay Marriage?"
(13-01-2014 02:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fuck you.
wow. that hurts.

Use lube Thumbsup

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
13-01-2014, 03:01 PM
(13-01-2014 02:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Except that we don't need your fairy-tale character at all.
Whatever you choose is fine with me.

Oh, look -- talking out of both sides of your shit-filled mouth again. You JUST said: "That is why we all need Christ". Did you miss teh part about this being an atheist forum, you fucking moron?

Quote:
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  this is typical snake-oil-salesman bullshit: convince the dupe that he needs something he doesn't, and then sell it to him. Fuck you.
That is not kind of you. And you are NOT gentleman for sure.

It's VERY kind to take the time to attempt to disabuse you of your delusions. You are not honest with yourself or anyone else, so fuck you.

Quote:
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  We can correct any harmful behavior ourselves without any reference to your superstitions and fairy tales.
Did I argue with that?

Yes -- you claim we "NEED" your fairy-tale godboy.

Quote:
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You dodged the question. And the people throwing stones at the poor sap's head are most definitely going after the "sinner", not the "sin". Your penchant for revisionism borders on pathological lying.
But God never said that they are bad people.

You seem to forget that you haven't established the existence of this fairy tale monster at all. You can't go around claiming to know what it says or doesn't say, when you haven't even shown a shred of evidence to demonstrate that it exists at all, moron.

Quote:They just broke the covenant and CONDITION of the covenant is PENALTY.

Covenant? They "broke" the arbitrary rules that ignorant goatfuckers laid down.

Quote: And most likely they didn't repent. When people repent God forgives them.
If God breaks His word and will not give penalty to those who do not repent He then becomes a sinner.
By the way why in those times God made this kind of punishment? In those times Israel was close society. If they didn't have those very strict laws they wouldn't be able to preserve their religion until times of Christ.

Really don't give a fuck about the details of your fairy tale fucking story. You haven't shown that any of it is anything more than that.

Quote:
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  But they can't be good people when they are, you know....being GAY.
I disagree with you

That's what YOU are claiming.

Quote:
(13-01-2014 02:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fuck you.
wow. that hurts.

Get used to it.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-01-2014, 03:12 PM
(13-01-2014 02:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Gays at [our] times did NOT make THAT covenant with God.
That is why they do NOT break anything and do NOT have to pay any penalties.
When there is NO law there is NO sin. When there is no sin there is no punishment.
Only those who make covenant with God of Israel in these latter days are subjects to God's law.
(13-01-2014 02:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  … if we do NOT know that we sin we can not repent. When we sin in ignorance God will forgive us for those sins.
Oh sweet!!! Thanks again, Alla! That is very helpful. So as long as we don’t believe in “God”, there by never making a covenant, and being as that I don’t believe in sin, I cannot be required to repent for it for it’s something I certainly don’t “know” is real, (in fact the opposite), then I can never be punished from “God” because I am an atheist! I’ll have to go spread the good news that no one ever again makes a covenant with “God” so that they will all be protected and saved from that sort of hateful, draconian punishment forever.

You really have been being amazingly helpful today. Thanks, Alla!

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-01-2014, 04:54 PM
(13-01-2014 03:12 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Gays at [our] times did NOT make THAT covenant with God.
That is why they do NOT break anything and do NOT have to pay any penalties.
When there is NO law there is NO sin. When there is no sin there is no punishment.
Only those who make covenant with God of Israel in these latter days are subjects to God's law.
(13-01-2014 02:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  … if we do NOT know that we sin we can not repent. When we sin in ignorance God will forgive us for those sins.
Oh sweet!!! Thanks again, Alla! That is very helpful. So as long as we don’t believe in “God”, there by never making a covenant, and being as that I don’t believe in sin, I cannot be required to repent for it for it’s something I certainly don’t “know” is real, (in fact the opposite), then I can never be punished from “God” because I am an atheist! I’ll have to go spread the good news that no one ever again makes a covenant with “God” so that they will all be protected and saved from that sort of hateful, draconian punishment forever.

It is amazing that you BELIEVE so fast and want to spread this GOOD NEWS.
So, now I can share with you a better part of this good news: those who make covenant with God in this life may have higher blessing which is exaltation and not only salvation. Are you ready to spread this part of the Gospel(Good News)?Smile
is it even more helpful?Big Grin

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
13-01-2014, 04:56 PM
(13-01-2014 03:01 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Get used to it.

There is a better solution. I can ignore what is ugly.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
13-01-2014, 05:05 PM
(13-01-2014 04:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:12 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Oh sweet!!! Thanks again, Alla! That is very helpful. So as long as we don’t believe in “God”, there by never making a covenant, and being as that I don’t believe in sin, I cannot be required to repent for it for it’s something I certainly don’t “know” is real, (in fact the opposite), then I can never be punished from “God” because I am an atheist! I’ll have to go spread the good news that no one ever again makes a covenant with “God” so that they will all be protected and saved from that sort of hateful, draconian punishment forever.

So, now I can share with you a better part of this good news: those who make covenant with God in this life may have higher blessing which is exaltation and not only salvation. Are you ready to spread this part of the Gospel(Good News)?Smile

Can you read? Direct quote from myself "I’ll have to go spread the good news that no one ever again makes a covenant with “God” so that they will all be protected and saved from that sort of hateful, draconian punishment forever."

What you said there, your "good news", was not what I said, and sounds horrible. Why would I want to convince people to make a convenant with someone who will tortur and throw stones at their head if they do? That sounds pretty shitty to me.

13-01-2014, 05:06 PM
(13-01-2014 04:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Laughat HA! You just contradicted yourself again by posting that!

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
13-01-2014, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2014 05:20 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(12-01-2014 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  But they have to be born because this is their choice to come to this earth and learn good and evil.
Will you stop with your retarded nonsense already ? how many times do i have to tell you that Good&evil don't exist outside human psychology ?
Quote:They need to obtain physical bodies in order to have eternal progression.
Tell me.. what's the difference between total non-existence and a non-physical existence ?

I'll give you a BIG hint.. there isn't!Drinking Beverage
Quote:But who doesn't sin? We all sin.
What is sin ? an abstract concept made up by some apes of the genus "homo" who have a deep ingrained sense of morality.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
13-01-2014, 05:20 PM
(13-01-2014 04:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  

You already DO ignore the ugliest thing of all -- your own self-delusion.

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 05:24 PM
(13-01-2014 04:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:12 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Oh sweet!!! Thanks again, Alla! That is very helpful. So as long as we don’t believe in “God”, there by never making a covenant, and being as that I don’t believe in sin, I cannot be required to repent for it for it’s something I certainly don’t “know” is real, (in fact the opposite), then I can never be punished from “God” because I am an atheist! I’ll have to go spread the good news that no one ever again makes a covenant with “God” so that they will all be protected and saved from that sort of hateful, draconian punishment forever.

Oh, look, the fucking brainwashed idiot is trying to infect this forum with its own disease of self-delusion. Whodathunkit?

Does this forum have a rule against proselytizing? If not, it fucking SHOULD.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post