Why Can't Homosexuals get married again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Why Can't Homosexuals get married again?
Because the world would implode.

[Image: TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png&h=500&a...mp;amp;ct=]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-03-2014, 05:46 AM
this is awesome

http://www.anotherpartofme.com/12-reason...-to-marry/

12 reasons gays shouldn’t be allowed to marry
This list uses sarcasm to show the ignorance of arguments against same-sex marriage. Please read it with a sense of humor. Just for the record, I am gay and support marriage equality for all.

*Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
*Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
*Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets, because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
*Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
*Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of unions like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
*The only valid marriages are those which produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet and the world needs more children.
*Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
*Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
*Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
*Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. We could never adapt to new social norms, just like we haven’t adapted to things like cars or longer life spans.
*Civil unions (providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name) are better, because a “separate but equal” institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will.
*Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 07:52 PM
(15-03-2014 05:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think this whole gay/straight thing is seriously influenced by social stereotypes. I am no scientist but I bet if you were never influenced by what society considered "normal", you would have a natural instinct to have sex with anyone who know where your sexy buttons are...

You know I always told my mom that. I said if humans were aloud to be more sexual then the world would be a lot more peaceful.

There definitely should be a lot more sex than there is. It's fun and feels really good, and usually does no harm. It's one of the regrets I have about being born in this time and place. I bet in the next century we look like a bunch of prudes.
17-03-2014, 07:56 PM
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You know I always told my mom that. I said if humans were aloud to be more sexual then the world would be a lot more peaceful.

There definitely should be a lot more sex than there is. It's fun and feels really good, and usually does no harm. It's one of the regrets I have about being born in this time and place. I bet in the next century we look like a bunch of prudes.

We will be bipedal bonobos Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
18-03-2014, 04:18 PM
(15-03-2014 03:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  But they can. At least where I live. So far since 2012 when we legalised Gay Marriage Maryland has not fallen into the ocean or been wiped out by fire. In fact we are doing relatively well.

Yeah, but we legalised it in Ontario almost 11 years ago, and clearly decent society has completely collapsed since then. What with the roving bands of cannibalistic baby rapists fuelling their cooking fires with piles of holy scripture.

Not to mention Rob Ford. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-03-2014, 04:30 PM
(18-03-2014 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?

I too also support the right of gay divoriceBig Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
19-03-2014, 02:50 AM
(18-03-2014 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?

Because we're better than the rest of you and deserve better?

19-03-2014, 03:05 AM
(19-03-2014 02:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because we're better far more fabulous than the rest of you plebes and deserve better?

Fixed it for you Mufffs! Thumbsup

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Consider I approve.