Why Can't Homosexuals get married again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Why Can't Homosexuals get married again?
(22-03-2014 07:51 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 07:20 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You would make jesus angry. Black hand when you getting married?!

Probably once I find a decent god-hating anti-theist, who wears only black leather and eats babies on rye with a bit of Dijon mustard.

We will be married in a church, serve shrimp and require all men to be shaved, wearing clothes of mixed fibers. For extra blasphemy points the shrimp will first be offered as a sacrifice to satan yhwh.

This will all take place on easter sunday.

Big Grin

Damnit I wish I was able to go to south africa when you are getting married. I can make some soul food(most soul food has pork and cat fish) And we can cook it over burning qurans,bibles, and vedas.Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-03-2014, 08:13 AM
You should see what is considered traditional fare here. If it was shown to an orthodox jew they would have cerebral apoplexy from sheer indignation.

Hmmm...now I'm hungry again.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
22-03-2014, 08:16 AM
(22-03-2014 08:13 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  You should see what is considered traditional fare here. If it was shown to an orthodox jew they would have cerebral apoplexy from sheer indignation.

Hmmm...now I'm hungry again.

You want the DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[spolier]elicious fried[spolier/]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user