Why Conspiracies are stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 07:57 PM
They're not, history is rife with them.

List of False Flags openly admitted by governments.

A list of Political Conspiracies

List of Assinations in Europe

List of Assinations Around the World

So no conspiracies aren't stupid, I believe in a lot of conspiracies, including the ones you've seen here. And you believe in conspiracies to, IE the Holocaust which was itself a conspiracy no matter how you try to spin it whether you're De Nile or a Belieber someone somewhere mass murdered millions and it was a conspiracy.

So congratulations. You're a conspiracy theorist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Why Conspiracies are stupid.
(14-11-2016 07:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So congratulations. You're a conspiracy theorist.

You like to play with definitions, don't you?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
14-11-2016, 08:01 PM
2 people working together to do something covert is a definition of one.

But the idea of conspiracy theory doesn't just rely to that connotation. It's as pointless as calling god love.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
14-11-2016, 08:02 PM
(14-11-2016 07:59 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 07:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So congratulations. You're a conspiracy theorist.

You like to play with definitions, don't you?

EMBRACE THE NEW YOU!

Also yes, I like playing with definitions a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes Celestial_Wonder's post
14-11-2016, 08:13 PM
(14-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 07:59 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You like to play with definitions, don't you?

EMBRACE THE NEW YOU!

That's not a good habit. It causes confusion, at best. In cases like this, it's simply incorrect. There is a vast difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.

It is a historical fact that President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by a group of conspirators.

It is a conspiracy theory to say that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the Illuminati, the mafia or whoever else.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
14-11-2016, 09:14 PM
(14-11-2016 08:13 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  EMBRACE THE NEW YOU!

That's not a good habit. It causes confusion, at best. In cases like this, it's simply incorrect. There is a vast difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.

It is a historical fact that President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by a group of conspirators.

It is a conspiracy theory to say that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the Illuminati, the mafia or whoever else.

Also not a good habit is being apparently obsessed with conspiracy theories.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
14-11-2016, 09:41 PM
(14-11-2016 08:13 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  EMBRACE THE NEW YOU!

They had to be theories first before they became admitted as factual, but they were always factual even when they were only considered theories. I hope you can glean from this much, that today's theories could very well be tomorrows facts. In such the case as the Holocaust there were boundless rumors, but people believed them to be just that. Until suddenly after the war millions of people simply vanished. You could be allowing a new holocaust, and you wouldn't even know, because it was just 'an absurd theory'.

Can you glean that much from this? That theories are not so absurd? And you yourself, believe in a theory, a big bang theory, which is just a theory yet you believe it. There is also the 'theory' of evolution but at this point I'm pretty sure that it should be considered a fact. Still technically a theory. so there's two theories you believe in.so you're a conspiracy... theorist...
14-11-2016, 09:48 PM
(14-11-2016 07:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  They're not, history is rife with them.

So no conspiracies aren't stupid, I believe in a lot of conspiracies, including the ones you've seen here. And you believe in conspiracies to, IE the Holocaust which was itself a conspiracy no matter how you try to spin it whether you're De Nile or a Belieber someone somewhere mass murdered millions and it was a conspiracy.

How exactly does their presence throughout history mean that they're not stupid?

... Oh wait? Are you another holocaust denier? You're a worthless loser.

/conversation.
14-11-2016, 09:50 PM
(14-11-2016 09:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 07:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  They're not, history is rife with them.

How exactly does their presence throughout history mean that they're not stupid?

/conversation.

No, I believe in the holocaust a lot more than you do ^-^
14-11-2016, 09:55 PM
(14-11-2016 09:50 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 09:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  How exactly does their presence throughout history mean that they're not stupid?

/conversation.

No, I believe in the holocaust a lot more than you do ^-^

I shouldn't have called you a worthless loser. That was rude of me. I'm sorry for that.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post