Why Conspiracies are stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Why Conspiracies are stupid.
(16-11-2016 08:47 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 08:40 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You clearly don't know the definition of Zionism.

You mean "your" definition. I've seen your methods.

Zionists are people who support Zionism, which Zionism is the movement to create and maintain a state of Israel. If certain Zionists also wanted to take over the world, (good luck with that) they should be called something else.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Btw, Celestial_Wonder. I had a previous conversation about Israel and Palestine with another member. You're welcome to browse through that conversation here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid969677
16-11-2016, 09:03 AM
(16-11-2016 08:53 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 08:47 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You mean "your" definition. I've seen your methods.

Zionists are people who support Zionism, which Zionism is the movement to create and maintain a state of Israel. If certain Zionists also wanted to take over the world, (good luck with that) they should be called something else.

Good job!

Shall we move on to your "conspiracy-conspiracy theory" and "atheism-science-religion" issues? or is that enough for one day?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
16-11-2016, 09:08 AM
(16-11-2016 09:03 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 08:53 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Zionists are people who support Zionism, which Zionism is the movement to create and maintain a state of Israel. If certain Zionists also wanted to take over the world, (good luck with that) they should be called something else.

Good job!

Shall we move on to your "conspiracy-conspiracy theory" and "atheism-science-religion" issues? or is that enough for one day?

What is his "atheism-science-religion" issue?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
16-11-2016, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2016 09:22 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(16-11-2016 09:03 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Btw, Celestial_Wonder. I had a previous conversation about Israel and Palestine with another member. You're welcome to browse through that conversation here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid969677

You missed the entire part where I derided the invisible lines defining a country as a means to define a race. A Palestinian is a citizen of the country of Palestine, just as an American is a citizen of the United States of America. India is a perfect example of this because India just has such a diverse genetic heritage. Northern Indians look very different from Southern or Western Indians.

You called Palestinians as Syrians in which they are not, but it was just your way to try and support denial that the Palestinians were ever part of the region for any part of the long term. There is at no point ever that the Levant lay without people.

It is just like in Turkey the country is called Turkey but the majority of the genetics of Turkey are not of Turkish origin.

See here.
16-11-2016, 09:16 AM
(16-11-2016 09:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 09:03 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Good job!

What is his "atheism-science-religion" issue?

In another thread he is playing the science is atheism's religion and the Dawkins messiah games.

Sad really. Same shit, different sphincter.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-11-2016, 09:20 AM
(16-11-2016 09:16 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 09:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  What is his "atheism-science-religion" issue?

In another thread he is playing the science is atheism's religion and the Dawkins messiah games.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ
[Image: giphy.gif]

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
16-11-2016, 09:24 AM
(16-11-2016 09:20 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 09:16 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  In another thread he is playing the science is atheism's religion and the Dawkins messiah games.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ

I said that many atheists hold science as their new religion, the unquestionable, the infallible. If I did say science was the religion of all atheists it would have been my own error.

16-11-2016, 09:28 AM
(16-11-2016 09:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I said that many atheists hold science as their new religion, the unquestionable, the infallible. If I did say science was the religion of all atheists it would have been my own error.

Many atheists put their trust in science. This is not the same as holding science as a new religion.

Saying anything other than the truth is a lie. Stop lying.

[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-11-2016, 09:32 AM
(16-11-2016 09:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 09:20 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Jesus tap-dancing Christ

I said that many atheists hold science as their new religion, the unquestionable, the infallible. If I did say science was the religion of all atheists it would have been my own error.

How many atheists have you met that worship science? Or call it a religion? Or pray to it? Or have told you that they believe it to be infallible or divine or dogmatic? Consider

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post