Why Conspiracies are stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Why Conspiracies are stupid.
(15-11-2016 04:40 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @C_W

There is no reason for questioning the facts. Evidence for Shoah are many, questioning it's happening is akin to wondering if WWII took place. It's simply stupid.

Also check to who you're talking before you start your patronizing shit with "checking the other side" nonsense. Other side has nothing of value to offer - Richard Evans book "Lying About Hitler" shows it plainly.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm assuming you mean 'check who you're talking before' because you're Jewish. I don't care if you're Jewish though it is rather odd to see a Jewish person on an atheist forum...

Well actually... Laugh out load

Seriously, what does Judaism have to do with atheism? One can be Brazilian and atheist, black and atheist, or female and atheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
15-11-2016, 04:54 PM
(15-11-2016 04:40 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @C_W

There is no reason for questioning the facts. Evidence for Shoah are many, questioning it's happening is akin to wondering if WWII took place. It's simply stupid.

Also check to who you're talking before you start your patronizing shit with "checking the other side" nonsense. Other side has nothing of value to offer - Richard Evans book "Lying About Hitler" shows it plainly.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm assuming you mean 'check who you're talking before' because you're Jewish. I don't care if you're Jewish though it is rather odd to see a Jewish person on an atheist forum... but more so I would think that would only give you more reason to question the Holocaust instead of subtracting from it.

You also don't know what a fact is until you question what makes it a fact. If there is a lot of evidence for the holocaust then it shouldn't take much time to come to a conclusion.

[Image: quote-one-s-first-step-in-wisdom-is-to-q...284444.jpg]

I'm not Jew. Also what you don't appear to understand questioning Shoah hapening is idiocy - we can discuss specifics like number of victims, ideology vs pragmatism or intentionalism vs functionalism. It's being real is as sure as gravity is real though.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-11-2016, 04:56 PM
(15-11-2016 04:54 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:40 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm assuming you mean 'check who you're talking before' because you're Jewish. I don't care if you're Jewish though it is rather odd to see a Jewish person on an atheist forum... but more so I would think that would only give you more reason to question the Holocaust instead of subtracting from it.

You also don't know what a fact is until you question what makes it a fact. If there is a lot of evidence for the holocaust then it shouldn't take much time to come to a conclusion.

I'm not Jew. Also what you don't appear to understand questioning Shoah hapening is idiocy - we can discuss specifics like number of victims, ideology vs pragmatism or intentionalism vs functionalism. It's being real is as sure as gravity is real though.

I don't believe in gravity. That's such bullshit.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
15-11-2016, 04:57 PM
(15-11-2016 04:20 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Is that some inept backpedaling?

What you said was:

You were wrong.

I was wrong about roswell yes, but you weren't exactly right either saying it was 'just a weather balloon' when it was more than just a weather balloon. I also wasn't wrong about v2 rockets going into space.

You said the Nazis put V2s into space. You were wrong.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(15-11-2016 04:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:54 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm not Jew. Also what you don't appear to understand questioning Shoah hapening is idiocy - we can discuss specifics like number of victims, ideology vs pragmatism or intentionalism vs functionalism. It's being real is as sure as gravity is real though.

Gravity is Jewish lie invented to prevent Aryans from flying.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
15-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(15-11-2016 04:54 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:40 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm assuming you mean 'check who you're talking before' because you're Jewish. I don't care if you're Jewish though it is rather odd to see a Jewish person on an atheist forum... but more so I would think that would only give you more reason to question the Holocaust instead of subtracting from it.

So if I lived in the 1940's caught wind of the Final Solution and didn't question it because it was idiocy. That'd be okay?

(15-11-2016 04:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:40 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm assuming you mean 'check who you're talking before' because you're Jewish. I don't care if you're Jewish though it is rather odd to see a Jewish person on an atheist forum...

Well actually... Laugh out load

Seriously, what does Judaism have to do with atheism? One can be Brazilian and atheist, black and atheist, or female and atheist.

because Judaism is a religion. That's why they add the ism. It's awkward, like saying one is a christian atheist. I mean, you can technically do that buuuuuut.
15-11-2016, 05:03 PM
(15-11-2016 04:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So if I lived in the 1940's caught wind of the Final Solution and didn't question it because it was idiocy. That'd be okay?

You don't live in 1940's. Questioning it now is idiocy. What partvof this simple statement is beyond your understanding?

(15-11-2016 04:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well actually... Laugh out load

because Judaism is a religion. That's why they add the ism. It's awkward, like saying one is a christian atheist. I mean, you can technically do that buuuuuut.
[/quote]

Didn't hear the term "cultural Jew"?

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-11-2016, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 05:13 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(15-11-2016 05:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So if I lived in the 1940's caught wind of the Final Solution and didn't question it because it was idiocy. That'd be okay?

You don't live in 1940's. Questioning it now is idiocy. What partvof this simple statement is beyond your understanding?
(15-11-2016 05:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well actually... Laugh out load

Didn't hear the term "cultural Jew"?

Then they're not jewish, they're culturally jewish labeling them as Jewish would be misleading.

Questioning it then and questioning it now I see no difference in it. Only one you'd be questioning the nazi version of things and today you'd be questioning the allied version of things. The allies are not immaculate sinless saints sent from heaven, and there are a number of crimes they committed that are shoveled under the rug, so yes I believe its equally just as important to question it now as it would be then.
15-11-2016, 05:11 PM
(15-11-2016 04:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:54 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm not Jew. Also what you don't appear to understand questioning Shoah hapening is idiocy - we can discuss specifics like number of victims, ideology vs pragmatism or intentionalism vs functionalism. It's being real is as sure as gravity is real though.

Yeah - the earth sucks.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-11-2016, 05:15 PM
(15-11-2016 04:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  because Judaism is a religion. That's why they add the ism. It's awkward, like saying one is a christian atheist. I mean, you can technically do that buuuuuut.

Judaism is not like Christianity. It's a religion and also a nationality. Someone can be a Jew while practicing a different faith (or no faith) and a non-Jew cannot simply join the Jewish people just by believing or making a personal declaration.