Why Conspiracies are stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Why Conspiracies are stupid.
(15-11-2016 05:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  because Judaism is a religion. That's why they add the ism. It's awkward, like saying one is a christian atheist. I mean, you can technically do that buuuuuut.

Judaism is not like Christianity. It's a religion and also a nationality. Someone can be a Jew while practicing a different faith (or no faith) and a non-Jew cannot simply join the Jewish people just by believing or making a personal declaration.

Israeli is a nationality. And the government of Israel does NOT speak for all Jews otherwise they'd be a theocracy with the prime minister being the equivalent of a Jewish Pope.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 05:25 PM
(15-11-2016 05:09 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Questioning it then and questioning it now I see no difference in it.

Then you're just stupid. Back then even possibility of murder on such scale was doubted and for good reason. Why waste workforce after all.

Now books about Shoah are numbering in thousands and only fools question the fact of it's happening.

Quote: Only one you'd be questioning the nazi version of things and today you'd be questioning the allied version of things.

Back then you would have rumors and good reasons to not believe in them. Or good reasons to say that you don't believe were you leader of allied country or German just after the war.

Quote: The allies are not immaculate sinless saints sent from heaven, and there are a number of crimes they committed that are shoveled under the rug, so yes I believe its equally just as important to question it now as it would be then.

Allies being saints are your pathetic attempt at making straw man. And I repeat myself - if you see any merit in questioning Shoah happening now then you're fool whose opinion isn't worth listening to.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-11-2016, 05:33 PM
(15-11-2016 05:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:09 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Questioning it then and questioning it now I see no difference in it.

Then you're just stupid. Back then even possibility of murder on such scale was doubted and for good reason. Why waste workforce after all.

Now books about Shoah are numbering in thousands and only fools question the fact of it's happening.

Quote: Only one you'd be questioning the nazi version of things and today you'd be questioning the allied version of things.

Back then you would have rumors and good reasons to not believe in them. Or good reasons to say that you don't believe were you leader of allied country or German just after the war.

Quote: The allies are not immaculate sinless saints sent from heaven, and there are a number of crimes they committed that are shoveled under the rug, so yes I believe its equally just as important to question it now as it would be then.

Allies being saints are your pathetic attempt at making straw man. And I repeat myself - if you see any merit in questioning Shoah happening now then you're fool whose opinion isn't worth listening to.

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. - Proverbs
15-11-2016, 05:37 PM
(15-11-2016 05:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Then you're just stupid. Back then even possibility of murder on such scale was doubted and for good reason. Why waste workforce after all.

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. - Book of Proverbs
He who is stupid enough to question happening of Shoah
is worth only contempt - me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
15-11-2016, 05:37 PM
(15-11-2016 04:20 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Is that some inept backpedaling?

What you said was:

You were wrong.

I was wrong about roswell yes, but you weren't exactly right either saying it was 'just a weather balloon' when it was more than just a weather balloon. I also wasn't wrong about v2 rockets going into space.
Niggling. It was a string of balloons of the type that are still used to get weather data from the upper atmosphere. This type of imprecision is a mere peccadillo compared to calling that field of debris a crashed alien spacecraft.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2016, 05:38 PM
(15-11-2016 05:37 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. - Book of Proverbs
He who is stupid enough to question facts like Shoah is worth only contempt - me.

Are you culturally jewish or an israeli szuchow? If not why do you keep calling it Shoah?
15-11-2016, 05:38 PM
(15-11-2016 05:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Then you're just stupid. Back then even possibility of murder on such scale was doubted and for good reason. Why waste workforce after all.

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. - Proverbs

The guy who coined the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" - never saw an internet forum..............................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-11-2016, 05:43 PM
(15-11-2016 05:21 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Judaism is not like Christianity. It's a religion and also a nationality. Someone can be a Jew while practicing a different faith (or no faith) and a non-Jew cannot simply join the Jewish people just by believing or making a personal declaration.

Israeli is a nationality. And the government of Israel does NOT speak for all Jews otherwise they'd be a theocracy with the prime minister being the equivalent of a Jewish Pope.

Without knowing anything about you or your background, I still wager to guess that you're not in a position to define who is, and who isn't a Jew.

Maybe Google can help you with that since you didn't want to take me at my word.

Whether you decide to actually research the subject or not, it's outrageously arrogant and presumptuous of you to try to impose your definitions on an entire people.
15-11-2016, 05:46 PM
(15-11-2016 05:37 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 04:20 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I was wrong about roswell yes, but you weren't exactly right either saying it was 'just a weather balloon' when it was more than just a weather balloon. I also wasn't wrong about v2 rockets going into space.
Niggling. It was a string of balloons of the type that are still used to get weather data from the upper atmosphere. This type of imprecision is a mere peccadillo compared to calling that field of debris a crashed alien spacecraft.

There are some things in the conspiracy realm that i neglect, and neglect intentionally, 'bigfoot' (if you want to consider that a conspiracy), roswell, area 51, and the faked moon landings. They're all things i don't care about, involving things that in no way shape or form seriously effect the world.

i never claimed that Roswell was the result of a crashed alien spacecraft. I actually hadn't seen any of the photos regarding the debris of Roswell. That is how of little concern it was to me. I am able to admit my own ignorance on these things. Because there are more important REAL conspiracies theories that are more worthy of my time.
15-11-2016, 05:50 PM
(15-11-2016 05:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:21 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Israeli is a nationality. And the government of Israel does NOT speak for all Jews otherwise they'd be a theocracy with the prime minister being the equivalent of a Jewish Pope.

Without knowing anything about you or your background, I still wager to guess that you're not in a position to define who is, and who isn't a Jew.

Maybe Google can help you with that since you didn't want to take me at my word.

Whether you decide to actually research the subject or not, it's outrageously arrogant and presumptuous of you to try to impose your definitions on an entire people.

He's been imposing his definitions on the forum ever since he arrived. Why not an entire people? Why not the world?

Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post