Why Conspiracies are stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Why Conspiracies are stupid.
(15-11-2016 05:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I haven't been imposing my definitions, i didn't make the definitions to the words of the English language.

You lying motherfucker. You just tried to tell a Jewish poster what or was not a Jew!!!

(15-11-2016 05:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That was a cultural effort built over time by numerous people. It is not my fault if you don't know the definition to the words of the language you're speaking/writing. Heart

You have been repeatedly shown to be misusing or changing definitions of words.

You are blatantly, demonstrably lying.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-11-2016, 06:29 PM
(15-11-2016 06:25 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 06:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Yabut, he's got words. He's got the best words.

All the better to woo you with my dear. Wink

In your dreams, you pompous twit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
15-11-2016, 06:30 PM
(15-11-2016 06:21 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  The world then forgot about Roswell for 30 years until a wooista author needed to have something to write about and met the now-former PAO officer.

Yeah. Charles "Bermuda Triangle" Berlitz.

Asshole. I think he might be the one that Buzz Aldrin punched. Not sure tho.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
15-11-2016, 06:31 PM
(15-11-2016 06:30 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 06:21 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  The world then forgot about Roswell for 30 years until a wooista author needed to have something to write about and met the now-former PAO officer.

Yeah. Charles "Bermuda Triangle" Berlitz.

Berlitz was after Stanton IIRC.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2016, 06:37 PM
(15-11-2016 06:31 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 06:30 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Yeah. Charles "Bermuda Triangle" Berlitz.

Berlitz was after Stanton IIRC.

Okay. Been a while since I read up on that.

Yeah, just wiki'd it.Stanton did the initial interviews that started it all. Although Berlitz did write the first book, Stanton definitely got the ball rolling.

15-11-2016, 06:46 PM
This guy reminds me of at least two other poes that where here recently using the tired and excruciatingly boring tactic of unprecise language and equivocation.

Equivocation (or doublespeak) is a logical fallacy that relies on the different meanings a word can have in different contexts.

“Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution.” ~ Mae West

[Image: calvin-and-hobbes-how-boring.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
15-11-2016, 06:49 PM
(15-11-2016 06:37 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 06:31 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Berlitz was after Stanton IIRC.

Okay. Been a while since I read up on that.

Yeah, just wiki'd it.Stanton did the initial interviews that started it all. Although Berlitz did write the first book, Stanton definitely got the ball rolling.

And the reason Marcell was doing the conventions was to get his story in print. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
15-11-2016, 06:56 PM
(15-11-2016 06:16 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I use words only as they ought to be used. A word includes the use of all its definitions and if a word has more than one definition then there is no singular definition for one word.

It is then not improper of me to use the word with one of its definitions even if others are uncomfortable by its deeper implications.

That is all a load of codswallop.

A word may have several definitions, and the context determines the correct one.

You continue to conflate definitions by ignoring context. Please stop doing that as it is either ignorant or dishonest.
Or both. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-11-2016, 07:06 PM
(15-11-2016 06:28 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 05:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I haven't been imposing my definitions, i didn't make the definitions to the words of the English language.

You lying motherfucker. You just tried to tell a Jewish poster what or was not a Jew!!!

(15-11-2016 05:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That was a cultural effort built over time by numerous people. It is not my fault if you don't know the definition to the words of the language you're speaking/writing. Heart

You have been repeatedly shown to be misusing or changing definitions of words.

You are blatantly, demonstrably lying.

You are quick on the accusations there.

I said that a person who is culturally jewish isn't jewish and I wouldn't be wrong. It is called cultural appropriation. I could adopt the culture of Nordic Paganism while not being a pagan and that does not make me a Norse Pagan.

As for what may constitute as a jewish race that is contested on an international level. and I am free to my own opinion on that because of its uncertainty.
15-11-2016, 07:10 PM
(15-11-2016 06:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 06:16 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I use words only as they ought to be used. A word includes the use of all its definitions and if a word has more than one definition then there is no singular definition for one word.

It is then not improper of me to use the word with one of its definitions even if others are uncomfortable by its deeper implications.

That is all a load of codswallop.

A word may have several definitions, and the context determines the correct one.

You continue to conflate definitions by ignoring context. Please stop doing that as it is either ignorant or dishonest.
Or both. Drinking Beverage

Am I using them out of context or are you taking them out of context?